Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: braided lines

Fired Up
    I can't believe Joe Factor is still there. I used to live around the block from them about 20 years ago.

G&J in ontario as someone posted will also run the lines for you if you take them the boat. you just have to go back and secure them. they did all the lines for a freinds sandrail and didnt charge him for running them, just for the materials, he did have to go over them and make sure they were all tight and had to put addele clamps in a few places to secure them. the guy you want to talk to is either goerge fishback, or cliff.

jet4fun
    hey fired up, thanks, that was me that asked that question, i was looking for a place in the san fernando valley, i never could find that post again to look at any of the answers.
    hey bradp, is orme brothers spelled right? do you know their address, or at least what their cross streets are?

Mn Howard Cat
    Try Summit racing I know it's mail order but they have a good selection of Aeroquip and Earls and it's not in the catalog all the time but ask for the summit braided hose it's a littel cheeper if you can wait a day or two.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12