Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gel coat ??

river pickle
    look at number one hondos avatar of his boat very nice. Thats all I got to say.

Hotrodnobody
    yeah it's all paint, aint that original. Looks good!! good regels are hars to find, but i know a guy who knows a guy that does some kick ass work..

BrendellaJet
    man, honestly if you are considering changing the color Id paint it. Talk to Billy B about it. He will set you straight on what to use. Lots of beautiful vdrives around with killer paint jobs on them for a long time, there is something out there that will last if the boat is not abused and the paint is cared for.
    If you want to gel it, be prepared to spend some money. My bro had his done and spent 8500, and its been cracking in places ever since and it hasn't been in the water since the regel. I regelled mine and have spent a lot of time on it. Lots of sanding. Still aint perfect but looks good. Lots and lots and lots of sanding if you want to do it yourself, thats what you pay for when someone else does it for you.

NELSON#109
    Paint Is Great On A Drag Boat Or A One Maybe Two Seat Hot Rod, But If Your Gonna Use That Thing..... Dont Paint It, Gel It...... Nelson#109

Paint Is Great On A Drag Boat Or A One Maybe Two Seat Hot Rod, But If Your Gonna Use That Thing..... Dont Paint It, Gel It...... Nelson#109
    Come on there nelson,...BEAT IT!??? your slippin', dont get caught trippin'!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12