Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: San Diego K pics

Moneypitt
    No, Ray aint catholic..........And hotsause, learn some spelling and grammar before you start calling others morons......You ignorant F*#K..........Ray

stoker2001
    KK, what kind of HP was the HTM running?wanted to go check it out,but ran outta time.i think the record for those boats is in the nines with motor on kill :jawdrop: you shoulda seen and heard this nitrous explosion some poor soul had durring qualifying :supp: it was the eleven second class boat and i was about 200 feet away getting ready for my run,when Kabooooom,i looked over and pieces of carb scoop were raining from heaven for what seemed like forever!!the sound and concussion was unbeliavable,thank god the driver had all his safety gear on and from what i could tell he was ok??i felt sad for him :frown:

FOURQ
    wanted to go check it out,but ran outta time.i think the record for those boats is in the nines with motor on kill :jawdrop: you shoulda seen and heard this nitrous explosion some poor soul had durring qualifying :supp: it was the eleven second class boat and i was about 200 feet away getting ready for my run,when Kabooooom,i looked over and pieces of carb scoop were raining from heaven for what seemed like forever!!the sound and concussion was unbeliavable,thank god the driver had all his safety gear on and from what i could tell he was ok??i felt sad for him :frown:
    that would have been Rubber Ducky from over in the jet section... one of the solinoides hung open after he purged it and killed it .. broken manifold bent butterflys and all. i was bummed for him as well with this being his first race....he was a little relived as he started drinking right away after the mishap.
    Q

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345