Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pleasant Tomorrow.......

Sane Asylum
    That will look nice in our tieup in Humbug next Summer, along with some other new hardware that's in the works, alledgedly.
    Hey BTW.....
    Have you read the thread about the guy that bought the 31' Amer. Offshore that's having motor probs?? Is that Sean (that used to have the reddish/maroon eliminator)......
    Curious.....

Jordy
    Hey BTW.....
    Have you read the thread about the guy that bought the 31' Amer. Offshore that's having motor probs?? Is that Sean (that used to have the reddish/maroon eliminator)......
    Curious.....
    That would be one in the same. Feel bad for him with all the troubles he's had with that boat.

Sane Asylum
    That would be one in the same. Feel bad for him with all the troubles he's had with that boat.
    No chit..........That situation hugs one large root..............Guess it's easy for LCM to just say........"yea, bring it back over real quick and we'll fix er' up".....
    Thought those guys had a decent reputation......

Craig
    It's a nice boat. Once he gets the motor deal worked out, he'll have a damn nice ride for the spring! I learned a lot from reading that OSO thread about what I'd need to do when buying a boat that far away!

Sane Asylum
    It's a nice boat. Once he gets the motor deal worked out, he'll have a damn nice ride for the spring! I learned a lot from reading that OSO thread about what I'd need to do when buying a boat that far away!
    Craig........Didn't see you guys much this summer.......Hope things are well with you and the rest of the crowd......
    The American Offshores are killer boats.......feel bad for Sean........I may need to read the whole thread.......I'm thinking about the next boat coming from New York................Aaaaaaaaaaaaagggghhhhhhhh
    How's Mike's Motion running.........?

Jordy
    I'm thinking about the next boat coming from New York................Aaaaaaaaaaaaagggghhhhhhhh
    No biggie. Talk to the guy, get as much information on it as you can, then fly out to see it. Take it out on a sea trial. If it's something you think you still like and want, give him a deposit pending a clean outcome on a full survey. I had mine surveyed and I knew who I was buying it from. He pointed out a few things, just minor though, that I would have missed. Well worth the money, especially when it comes to setting up a value for insurance, not to mention piece of mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12