Thread: Silver Glenn Springs

NautiII
    anyone here from Florida, and familiar with Silver Glenn Springs? known as "The Glen"? Boated there for many years. now live in Arizona.
    just curious!

boat 569
    I still go to the glen once in a while. It is now illegal to have alcohol inside the glen. So the three day weekends aren't near as wild as they used to be. But it's still a nice place to hang out on the boat for the day.

NautiII
    I still go to the glen once in a while. It is now illegal to have alcohol inside the glen. So the three day weekends aren't near as wild as they used to be. But it's still a nice place to hang out on the boat for the day.
    We definetly had some wild times there. we were members of a boat club that used to hang out there quite often. had a bunch of GOOD pics, but lost them somehow. would love to see some pics posted of the Glenn, to bring back memories!

boat 569
    Here are a couple...not very good ones. I have a bunch of them somewhere but I can't post them here.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._album_714.jpg

boat 569
    My wife, kid, and boathttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/2514photo_album_507.jpg

502SCS
    Just went this past weekend ... Was Great !

boat 569
    We were planning on going this saturday, but it is supposed to rain most of the day. I'm going soon though.

RaceBoat Rus
    on sunday part of the Radical Boat Reunion will be a tour down to the glenn.