Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blown's opinion on Israel/Hezbollah

Playbuoy
    We're Being Set Up for Wider War in the Middle East
    by Paul Craig Roberts
    07/17/06 "Information Clearing House" -- --
    Israel has used the capture of two of its soldiers in Lebanon as an excuse for an all-out air and naval bombardment against Lebanese civilian targets.
    Regardless, in the first two days of the Israeli military attack on Lebanon more than a hundred civilians, including Canadians, have been killed by Israeli bombs (gifts from U.S. taxpayers). The Beirut International Airport has been repeatedly bombed, as have residential neighborhoods, roads, bridges, ports, and power stations.
    Soldiers are a legitimate military target. Civilians, civilian neighborhoods, tourists, and international airports are not.
    There are some interesting opinions in that article, but the above observations are outright propaganda.

Blown 472
    There are some interesting opinions in that article, but the above observations are outright propaganda.
    Ah perhaps you should check the news, a canadian family was killed when there van was struck by a missile.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5189380.stm

Blown 472
    I was waiting for THAT stupid line to show up from you blown.
    Every soldier is 18 years of age, or older.
    Every soldier is a LEGAL ADULT, and as such CANNOT BE FORCED BY ANYONE TO ENLIST, mommy/daddy/grandpa/a Judge, nobody stupid. NOBODY IS ALLOWED to "SEND" their kids to the millitary.
    Did I mention that NONE of the soldiers are draftees, so they have only been sent by THEMSELVES. THEY SEND THEMSELVES moron.
    They, unlike the whiners/bitchers like you CHOOSE to defend this nation, regardless of who is in charge, regardless of the bitching of the pissant crowd who would never defend her themselves. THAY see it much like a calling for the religious people, to a higher standard of being, to do what you yourself refuse to do, but bitch that they do.
    Since you are sooooooooooooooooo smart, please tell me how dieing for israel is defending OUR country?
    Do you ever get of the house and just look around or see what is going on around you? or do you just ingest all the crap on the tv and believe the propoganda the gubment is spoon feeding you? if so I feel sorry for you.

Playbuoy
    Ah perhaps you should check the news, a canadian family was killed when there van was struck by a missile.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5189380.stm
    That's horrible news.
    Israel bombs airports, bridges and other transportation routes so as to limit the military equipment and weapons that Iran sends through Syria and into Lebanon. If the airports and bridges were functional, Hezbollah would be provided more arms.
    You're not for providing weapons to extremist groups are you?
    On the flip, Hezbollah has been sending missles into towns and residential communities within Israel. They've been more guilty of bombing non-military targets than Israel in my opinion.
    Keep in mind that people who claim themselves as Hezbollah are Lebanese citizens. Therefore, when Hezbollah people die, it's a Lebanese "civilian" that dies. The media is making no distinction as to whether it's a Hezbolah'an or Lebanese person that dies. Therefore, the numbers that are being reported as Lebanese killed, are most likely people with Hezbollah.

SmokinLowriderSS
    I feel sorry for you.
    Spare me your pitty garbage can.

Blown 472
    You're not for providing weapons to extremist groups are you?
    I cant dictate where my tax dollars go. :yuk:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123