Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Elsinore

HM
    Careful on those ramps, Ive been hearing all kinds of horror stories were trucks are sliding into the water.
    So did the cops seem cool about loud boats,etc, and what time did the cops arrive at the lake?
    Thanks.
    The ramps at this time of year typically only have problems with algea at the water line. Below the water line is no problem. But the water line and about the next foot or so is the problem right now. If the ramp is asphalt, little to no problem.
    Earlier in the season when the algea is in a growth stage, it gets dangerous below the waterline. I am just going to carry a bucket of sand/Dirt with me and put it down regardless.

Cole
    Hey Cole, good to meet you on Sunday.. Are you pretty much always out there on the weekends??
    You too....I'm usually out there or on the boat, or wrenching on my properties. But always in the area!
    You coming down this weekend?? I still need aride in that monster!!!

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    You too....I'm usually out there or on the boat, or wrenching on my properties. But always in the area!
    You coming down this weekend?? I still need aride in that monster!!!
    We will be in Parker this weekend..and then Long Beach next weekend for the races...you going to Long Beach at all? should be good races this year with the return of the K-Boats...

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415