Thread: castaic today saturday

MONEYFURNOTHIN
    Will be on the lake around 11a. Hope to see some hb peeps out there.

wedge44
    TOMORROW SUNDAY too much college football on today :rollside: :rollside:

Wavemaker
    Too many chores and such to get accomplished today (sat.). We will be on Castaic Sunday, 9/3/06 by 7:30 A.M. Look for a 21' V-drive Schiada.
    See in the cove about lunch time or so.
    Wavemaker

MONEYFURNOTHIN
    heading back out today.

Wavemaker
    Paging Moneyfornothin' -
    Was a good day Sunday at Castaic, warm day, not too crowded...we hope your day was as good.
    We were on anchor on the north side of the cove, and saw you motor past across the cove going toward the beach. I don't beach my boat. You stopped and hungout about 60 yards behind us, in the shallows. I waved the shocker as you drove past us but, you must have had your eyes on the eye candy nearer the beach! Sorry we didn't meet. We picked up anchor about 1:00 P.M. and headed home about 2:00 P.M. On the way home going down I-5, a guy in a dark blue Chevy S-10 SUV with a 10' Schiada wacker passed by me. His boat's colors and paint scheme was very similar to my 21 footer. I love the name on his boat, " Wanna Be". He waved and continued flying low about 70 mph in the #2 lane. Anyone know if this person is on the boards?
    Wavemaker

MONEYFURNOTHIN
    Sorry for missing you guys. I didnt see any shockers. It was a great day out there. Anyways maybe next time.Paging Moneyfornothin' -
    Was a good day Sunday at Castaic, warm day, not too crowded...we hope your day was as good.
    We were on anchor on the north side of the cove, and saw you motor past across the cove going toward the beach. I don't beach my boat. You stopped and hungout about 60 yards behind us, in the shallows. I waved the shocker as you drove past us but, you must have had your eyes on the eye candy nearer the beach! Sorry we didn't meet. We picked up anchor about 1:00 P.M. and headed home about 2:00 P.M. On the way home going down I-5, a guy in a dark blue Chevy S-10 SUV with a 10' Schiada wacker passed by me. His boat's colors and paint scheme was very similar to my 21 footer. I love the name on his boat, " Wanna Be". He waved and continued flying low about 70 mph in the #2 lane. Anyone know if this person is on the boards?
    Wavemaker

Wavemaker
    Moneyfurnothin', We hope to meet you at the lake in the future.
    We are heading to Lake Arrowhead Saturday, 9/9/06. Visiting friends and on their boat. It's been four years since I last skiied at Arrowhead. I have always wanted a place up there, where the boat is in the slip, just out the back door. I will be checking out some real estate and also the damage to the trees from the bark beetles.
    See you at Castaic soon too.
    Wavemaker