Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rayson Craft Help

GofastRacer
    Not sure what you mean???
    That section right where you sit, it dips down a bit then comes up and straight back!..

wood decks weren't all done att rudy's shop or buy rudy's guys, alot of boats left there with no decks at all, to be done some where else. Therefore there literally dozens of different looking wood deckers. The cut down side gunnel isn't on alot of rayson glass or wood. my glass deck doesn't have cut down side gunnels. infact if your boat is ted kolby's old boat, it has the same deck as mine.

MAXIMUS
    From what I have seen & heard with the wood deckers is they are all different as they were done by different people & like mine if it got redone then it would have changed again... Harlen orin redid the deck on plan b. I wish I could see a picture of it before.

GofastRacer
    From what I have seen & heard with the wood deckers is they are all different as they were done by different people & like mine if it got redone then it would have changed again... Harlen orin redid the deck on plan b. I wish I could see a picture of it before.
    Hmmm, I thought he duplicated the original???..

GofastRacer
    wood decks weren't all done att rudy's shop or buy rudy's guys, alot of boats left there with no decks at all, to be done some where else. Therefore there literally dozens of different looking wood deckers. The cut down side gunnel isn't on alot of rayson glass or wood. my glass deck doesn't have cut down side gunnels. infact if your boat is ted kolby's old boat, it has the same deck as mine.
    Well I knew different people made decks for Rudy, but I didn't know some of his boats left without decks though!. Yep, I got mine from Ted it's one of Whittset's boats and it's identical to yours!..

ol' johnnie didn't build mine he just owned it. the boat was actually laid up by newport plastics by jim wilkes, before ol' johnnie was laying up glass or got his hands on the molds.

GofastRacer
    ol' johnnie didn't build mine he just owned it. the boat was actually laid up by newport plastics by jim wilkes, before ol' johnnie was laying up glass or got his hands on the molds.
    Gotcha!..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123