Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: where"s the props"

Hustler
    Man that boat looks a wild ride. Ever GPS it?
    Hustler

GasTurbine
    Originally posted by Hustler:
    Man that boat looks a wild ride. Ever GPS it?
    Hustler
    Yes...Garmin EMap...had it in my shirt pocket...146mph on an early (6:00am) Sunday ride on "glass" water.
    In retro-spec, I would have chosen a different hull...things were pretty hairy at 120mph+...
    Later...

superdave013
    Oh man o man, that thing is soooooo wicked. You just gotta bring that thing out to the v-drive regatta next season. Gives a whole new meaning to "HOT BOAT". I am shocked at the old top loader v-drive. I would think that would need a quick change or a C-500. The install looks super clean too. Nice job! I just gotta ask, what's the ranger think of that??

GasTurbine
    Originally posted by superdave013:
    Oh man o man, that thing is soooooo wicked. You just gotta bring that thing out to the v-drive regatta next season. Gives a whole new meaning to "HOT BOAT". I am shocked at the old top loader v-drive. I would think that would need a quick change or a C-500. The install looks super clean too. Nice job! I just gotta ask, what's the ranger think of that??
    Thanks Dave.
    Most rangers just stare...thats all they can do in unlimited waters, however, here is the bad news...Ohio instilled noise limitations for boats last year, to be fully enforced this season. Were just going to out and see what happens...were told you get a warning first anyway.
    We showed some pics to Hot Boat Mag reps at a local boat show, and they contacted us back about doing a "Readers Ride" piece, but we never got around to it as of yet.
    Take care.

captain
    superdave,thank u 4 the fax on banks
    [ December 08, 2002, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: captain ]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234