Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Dual Holley 750's on a 540

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...acktotopic.gif
    Amen It was getting a little warm in here

steelcomp
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732backtotopic.gifI'm done here.

Here we go again...the only reason I brought up your name is because the only thing I've ever heard from you is this same kins of BS. I mentioned you as the driver for Chris and Tyson as a joke...really meant nothing by it. Besides, I heard it from enough other people that it just slipped out, I guess. So fockin what...call a spade a spade. It was just an expression, and you flipped it around.
    I wasn't surprised at all that people take someone else's opinion over mine. Unlike you, I don't have the dilusion of being some kind of celebrity, adn acting like I own this website, and can just bang in on any thread and spew the sewage that you've spewed at me like you continue to do. I never called you any names, put you down, said shit to you. Personally, I think you're an arrogant, big headed, self indulging prick, but that's just me. Oh, wait a minute...no it's not. You talk more, and say less than just about anyone I know here, but then again, you're Tony fockin Scarlotta.
    I've had enough of your crap. Leave me the fock alone, and I'll do the same. You want to say something to me, say something nice, and I'll do the same. I have a tremendous respect for your ability and accomplishments, and when I first got into this boating thing, you were one of my inspirations. I honestly don't know where all this started, or why you feel the need to express yourself toward me the way you do, but now, my opinion of you isn't any different than yours toward me.
    Am I clear?
    I am not self indulging! Come by and say hello when you come up for CFW. We can talk things out and put it all to rest.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456