Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hey stoker 2001 phx pics

stoker2001
    OH,is that you in the background or your look alike? musta been the quarter finals:idea:

Towndrunk
    Kevin, the boat Sid is talking about was from Oklahoma and was the 11 second class champion at one time. It was a light layup center console, no trolling motor. I was at the guys marine repair shop in Chouteau, Ok. and saw it. I don't think he is still running it. He and Dave Bostic are friends and Dave made his props.

bp
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...122.jpgYa,well if you were out on the rope in the semi finals at WFs when Whiskey River TFH had his explosion when trying to lite it you would of thought hand gernades and then some:sqeyes: :jawdrop: Let me tell you the helmets saved some eardrums and then the parts rained down from heaven and splashed near our boats It was sureal and something i will never forget.Happy holidays and see you at the Vegas banquet
    yah, i was out there (actually, that's me on the other side of the red thing). i think that's what happens when you try to start a fuel motor when there's fuel in the cylinders? it was toxic rocket, not whiskey river, on a test pass (great test). that was the round you were up against rick, and i was tryin to keep him cool (lotta good that did) i felt kinda sorry for dan (corrupted), as he lost the rope, and then messed up his launch after they were outta the way. have a great holiday, and we'll see ya there!

vishus
    Ron,
    that's the boat, he also had someone running an XR2001 in M/E. I haven't seen him in a couple of years.
    do you think the XB2002 could run an 11? or should I try to run R/R (12sec or slower....).
    later man,

Towndrunk
    Ron,
    that's the boat, he also had someone running an XR2001 in M/E. I haven't seen him in a couple of years.
    do you think the XB2002 could run an 11? or should I try to run R/R (12sec or slower....).
    later man,
    It could but it won't be easy if you've never raced, especially an Allison.
    I'd start with 12 and see where you go from there.

stoker2001
    Very good advice there TD,besides the first season is a big learning curve.Look forward to seeing you out there Sid

vishus
    thanks for the advice...
    I will take it slow and see how we are doing by the time Lakefest rolls around. R\R should be a good place to see how we do. I think :idea: we can do at least as well as that Skeeter did...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123