Thread: V-DRIVE VIDEO's rating

126driver
    Who's the tool that gave you only one star JG? Throwing you a five so you can have some for someone else to take away when you piss them off.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Come on dude! You know the cameramans allways nuetral! But thanks anyway Love ya!

Jrocket
    I bought the video and threw ya a 5 just now!! Makes me miss the river,every time I watch it..

Dragboat Dad
    Jerry, I bought the video and really like it. My son and I have the blue and white cole, we are in it several times, one shot of Ian skiing behind it.My wife and other son think something is wrong with me because I watch it so much, maybe there is a 12 step program for this whole V-drive thing. I'm kicking down a 5er also.

superdave013
    Dragboat Dad:
    Jerry, I bought the video and really like it. My son and I have the blue and white cole, we are in it several times, one shot of Ian skiing behind it.My wife and other son think something is wrong with me because I watch it so much, maybe there is a 12 step program for this whole V-drive thing. I'm kicking down a 5er also. Yeah there is a 12 step deal.
    Step #1. Injector hat!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Hey thanks for the kind words and stars, it seems common for the guys to occasionally wear-out the tapes. Its not because there that good, its just that they have nothing else to watch! I have cornered the market! Now if I could just get rich! Tell your wife that you dont really need that therapist.

126driver
    JG feelin' the luv. Now, just make sure you don't catch anything. eek!