Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 19' Eliminator Daytona??

hellman2u
    Hi Oldsquirt ! Todd , Oldsquirt is right. My Sprint came full weight with 1x6 stringers and set back pump. The best I have seen is 96.5 spinning a "B" Agressor 6700. My set up is still old school, still has delta pad flat and loader grate hangs down below intake quite a bit. There is still more to go just time and dollars to do the change and tune it back in. Good luck on your set ups. CDBA "HOWLER439" Jim Deboard

bp
    The best I have seen is 96.5 spinning a "B" Agressor 6700.
    GEEZ, JIM; are you killin' it? i'm runnin 95, spinning a B 1000rpm less than that. regardless of speed, that's some serious rpm delta right there....
    btw, congrats on your season. probly see ya again next year

Hi Oldsquirt ! Todd , Oldsquirt is right. My Sprint came full weight with 1x6 stringers and set back pump. The best I have seen is 96.5 spinning a "B" Agressor 6700. My set up is still old school, still has delta pad flat and loader grate hangs down below intake quite a bit. There is still more to go just time and dollars to do the change and tune it back in. Good luck on your set ups. CDBA "HOWLER439" Jim Deboard
    96.5 in an Elim sprint is gettin it done. Nice job.
    There is a guy fired up to race one next season at NJBA with a blown chevy, should be interesting to see this one run.

hellman2u
    Hi BP ! Congrats on your season as well, I see you and Kevin had a pretty close race on points too. In all honesty , My old boat is still basically a vee and a heavy lake boat , so I would like to stay dry and safe. I don't run it wide open as you well know. My average pass in SE is 88- 92 mph. All the Sprints I have seen have a tendency to plow heavy leaving the rope which hurts their ET. I have played with several set ups to find a medium that sort of works. I have seen one red Sprint called Wild Child that used to run in the Frazier Valley club in Canada ,also ran in the CDBA Northwest Nationals race in "95" that was a super light layup very quick, lots of trick bottom work. That was the only Sprint I have seen that would run 100+ with a stout aspirated motor. Snarky introduced me to the Gentleman that set it up. Sorry about jacking the Daytona thread,its an Eliminator thing. Thanks CS Iv'e had this boat since 1987 so there has been a lot of foolin around. Your boat is kick ass, be safe . CDBA "HOWLER439" Jim Deboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123