Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Why Hillary will win

eliminatedsprinter
    She went into it knowing ya'll would immediately go back to the old Ken Starr allegations. If an old brown bag like I can anticipate it, I'm prettty sure she's prepared for it? I don't see a problem turning that back around on you. I think your own ego's will be your downfall. Her's is in check.
    I agree that she is no doubt prepared for those old allegations. That is not at all what I am referring to. I am simply pointing out that I believe she is too insecure to share the limelight with a personality like Senator Obama. If elected, she would, of course, make history as our first woman president. I don't think she would be willing to share that with the first black VP, esp one who is far more charismatic than she is and smarter than her as well.

Poster X
    We'll have to wait and see. I'm thinking [as per usual] y'all are underestimating your opponent. But, we'll see.

eliminatedsprinter
    We'll have to wait and see. I'm thinking [as per usual] y'all are underestimating your opponent. But, we'll see.
    Perhaps. But it's really pretty hard to underestimate any of the candidates that are running in 08. It looks like it's going to be another year of holding my nose when I vote again for me.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678