Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: well heck

SHOTKALLIN
    I think some are jealous of EZ's attention on this board. It's in a womans nature to get jealous when the new kid on the block gets all the attention.
    STIR, STIR, STIR
    Women need attention like men need sex.

QuickCheetah
    I think some are jealous of EZ's attention on this board. It's in a womans nature to get jealous when the new kid on the block gets all the attention.
    STIR, STIR, STIR
    Just be sure to stir with a loooong handle spoon...

460 jus getn it
    Just be sure to stir with a loooong handle spoon...Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    He said WOODEN SPOON

lucky
    STIR, STIR, STIR
    yea - but women get more attention then their men get sex , well unless your easykilers hubby lol just ribbin ya girl

27 Awesome cat
    guess, i will come clean...yea, we are swingers, but funny thing is our swinger friends say we "arent" true swingers because "i really havent done shit" "yet" ...lol... but... i would... i just havent yet...but really what fun is it, to say "that shait", up on here?... it isnt as fun...but ppl who know "me" know the truth..oh well... darn, if i disappointed ya all...but, who really cares... its the internet.... and i gotta keep up with the comedy. soo ....i will continue to keep posting shait up on here, cus its fun.... but, when you meet us on the lake... and i run...well, now ya know why...cus i tell ya, "I dont even know who the swingers are" :supp:
    reminds me of the movie..."american beauty":devil:
    at the lake, i have seen ppl who "arent" suppose to be swingers do more shait than me...and "my married friends" ~ hooking it up behind there husbands back...WTF IS THAT ABOUT? even co wokers...wow, if only guys knew how bad the girls are....
    i always talk so much shait...but in person, i run...i never let ppl get close to me...i guess ppl from the rhino run, who met me, kinda already figured that out...HUBBY SAYS I AM RUDE... because i do that..but its not that,...i just am nervous, because i talk so much shait...so i "run" from ppl ...just in case they take me serious...:notam: so, if ya met me, and i did/do the run thing...thats why...i will act like "i dont remember ya"...i dont know why i do that...but..." its what i do"... boo this doesnt sound like any fun. ..
    I missed this thread

Wet Dream
    NOT! Nothing against her, I've heard she's a nice person, but fukkin annoying in the same.

Mandelon
    So its been quite a while now....I wonder if EZ has gotten into the swing of things yet?
    Pics would be good! :devil:

carreraelite
    Wedo Wonder.....:idea:

DILLIGAF
    How the F did I miss tthis one

Nord
    :d

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324