Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I uncover the boat today!!!!

raff
    Hey Paul we going to see you tomorrow?
    BTW 21 skier 55K

raff
    :idea: :jawdrop:

HatenWinter
    Last year I found a foam polishing ball made by Mothers at Kragan, its called the Power Ball and it costs about $25. You just attach it to your drill, add a little polish and go to work. It literally takes a fraction of the time to shine whatever your working on. Next to the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, it's one of the best products I've found!

watergun4u
    You know i have always been a person to use mothers on everything alum, or metal, and now i have tryed and use this stuff, all the time its called flitzs, its comes in a blue tube and it's the cats meow, the stuff works great and hold a great shine, and waterspots wipe right off no problem, so now for me its FLITZ ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! ABOUT 8 TO 9 BUCKS A TUBE, BUT WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!!!!! not to much elbow grease is needed, but yes you have to use some!:idea:

IMPATIENT 1
    use zoop polished aluminum sealer next time and you won't have to polish for yrs., just keep it clean, and use the stuff the zoop kit comes with to maintain finish. i use it alot on nice wheels, i live on a dirt road in the sticks and they never get dull looking or need heavy polishing.expense stuff, but worth the time saved out in the driveway polishing for hrs.

Desert Rat
    Hey Paul we going to see you tomorrow?
    BTW 21 skier 55K
    I haven't been able to make many events this year. Things have piled up at home and I need to take care of most of it before summer!
    Damn 55k for 21 Skier:jawdrop::sqeyes: I might just decide to hang onto mine, not because it's worth that much, I just don't think I could afford to replace it with what I would want

RitcheyRch
    Put the home honey-doos on hold if you dont get them done. Get out and enjoy the river.
    I haven't been able to make many events this year. Things have piled up at home and I need to take care of most of it before summer!
    Damn 55k for 21 Skier:jawdrop::sqeyes: I might just decide to hang onto mine, not because it's worth that much, I just don't think I could afford to replace it with what I would want

gmocnik
    have tried them all and nothing compares to this stuff....
    use this first:
    http://www.californiacustom.com/alum...eoxidizer.html
    then the polish:
    http://www.californiacustom.com/purp...al_polish.html

jetboat
    use the mothers red ball and lots of mothers.till the black turns to almost powder.they shine.

dyam
    If you take time to apply ZoopSeal after you polish everything, you won't be dissappointed!
    It works as advertised.
    Check it out.
    http://www.zoops.com/zoopseal.asp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12