Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any of the Delta crew heard from Carlos?

HP350SC
    damn nice motors..have heard nothing but the best about Gellner motors, even to the point that they are a notch over Sterling.

Wow cool Carlos.

deltarat
    he will be hangin with me in KY soon
    First off congrats Carlos on the new ride. However don’t you think that then guy spending the coin might like to tell his friends about his new boat himself? I personally know of three people on here that all have bought new boats recently and I would not dream of telling anyone about their new boats until they do first; to do such a thing is totally classless in my opinion!

customryder
    First off congrats Carlos on the new ride. However don’t you think that then guy spending the coin might like to tell his friends about his new boat himself? I personally know of three people on here that all have bought new boats recently and I would not dream of telling anyone about their new boats until they do first; to do such a thing is totally classless in my opinion!
    This is no secret... I had his e-ticket on here for sale he traded in on the Nor tech.. everyone knows the story... but I do agree with you, if everyone did not know. also that is why I showed pic that were so far away... all you can tell is its a cat.
    Thanks
    Jeff

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123