Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Illegally Park-ed" - WTF?

C-2
    I take it this was a while ago. Didnt Capt Creams shut down? I did the loan for the guy and his mom that own that club and The Library.
    The Library in Lake Forest was closed down by the city, you talking about that Tiger guy?

catman-do
    The Library in Lake Forest was closed down by the city, you talking about that Tiger guy?
    I dont remember what the borrowers name was. I heard both of them were closed down by the cities. Capt Creams by irvine library by LF. I heard they didnt want that type of establishment. Lake Forrest must be trying to clean up their act and get away from being a mini santa ana.

C-2
    I dont remember what the borrowers name was. I heard both of them were closed down by the cities. Capt Creams by irvine library by LF. I heard they didnt want that type of establishment. Lake Forrest must be trying to clean up their act and get away from being a mini santa ana.
    Most cities don't want strip clubs and fight like hell to keep them out. The laws actually favor the owners, but it's usually the onslaught of litigation which kills the owners. Ya need serious bank to fight cities, and the few attorney's who represent the clubs require payment in advance - no open book accounts. If you can litigate with the city for 5-10 years, owners usually come out on top.
    I'm still laughing at the "illegally Park'ed" title of this thread. Nicely played.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123