Thread: Anyone playing on Columbia River Wenatchee?

zudnic
    I was playing near Wenatchee on the Columbia River, saw only two other jets. One black tahiti I think, surprised I could keep beside them......
    This more of an excuse to post pics....

malcolm
    We were up on Roosevelt over the weekend. Drove over the hwy 2 bridge in Wenatchee once.

zudnic
    We were up on Roosevelt over the weekend. Drove over the hwy 2 bridge in Wenatchee once.
    Hardly anyone was on my strip of Columbia River this weekend. Drove under the bridge a few times..... Drive through Monroe a few times per year, Petaros (sp?) Restaurant meet a friend there most times I go......

malcolm
    Petosa's. Yeah, we are only a couple miles north of them. We were over in E Wenatchee a couple times (for work) last year up by that airport with the funny name. We noticed it looked like a fun place to boat.

zudnic
    Pangborn Memorial is the airport.... Fun when you want to play with no other boats around. The River is never very busy at all... I'll probably miss that when move to Northern Cali...........

malcolm
    That won't be too bad for ya. Then you can get to know Cas and the other Laid back boaters, they can show you all the good places for jets in Norcal.
    http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/mb/cas