Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello to all my new best friends

Riptide01
    Hey 058,
    When are you going to quit playin with those FE blocks?
    Also do you still have a line on that Hondo flat?
    When are you going to bring one of your toys to Wash. and say Hi?
    Happy New Year J.P.

rrrr
    Hey, I really appreciate your offer. I have plans to be down that way sometime in the future. If you are familiar with the Motorsport ranch, I know a guy that works down there. He grew up in the marine business, and did quite a bit of lower class hydro and enduro racing back in the old days.
    He offered to give me some driving lessons and help with the set up, so I thought once the ol' gal was running and it gets warmer I'll head that way.
    I'll give you a call in a few days.
    Thanks again.

Heads up
    My good buddy Tom Jewel built the Throughbred v-drives. Last time I was at his shop he still had a ton of parts for them too. His shop is called Playa Tool and Marine in Santa Anna, CA. Sorry I don't have the number. Tom should be able to hook ya up. Good luck.
    Cole

rrrr
    I found the phone number for Playa. Thanks for the help, that old eggbeater was my biggest unknown.

pgf127rt
    rrr, my shop is 5 miles south of the ranch just off 377, give me a call when you come down this way, who is your friend at the ranch?

rrrr
    His name is Denver Mut, he is the team manager for Young Chevrolet Racing. Really nice guy and has a ton of great stories. He worked on unlimited hydro crews and has tales about Bill Muncey and Dean Chenoweth.
    I'll let you know how it progresses, I figure to be complete with everything around the first of March.

Riptide01, I suppose I'll never stop messing with FEs, I have too damn many of them to quit. Besides they still can give the Chebbys fits once in awhile...haha The Hondo flat is still available the last I heard, its been a few weeks since I talked to Katie. [it sits in her driveway] I can hook ya up if you are interested, Ya want to make another trip down here? Lousy time of the year to go south.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12