Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does any live near Thousan Oaks, Ca?

superdave013
    Originally posted by Magnuman:
    Jetboatguru,
    If you knew who I am and what my reputation is among the marine industry,
    I don't think you would be calling me a cheapskate.
    I just gotta ask, so who are you?
    Now that reminds me of that Who song.
    Who are you, who who, who who
    I really want to know
    You guys remember that one right? Is that on that album with them all taking a wiz on the cover?
    Oh shoot, gettin off track again.
    Anyway, hope it works out for ya! And don't let some jetboat guy get ya down. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

Magnuman
    I am someone who is old enough to remember seeing the Who.
    Costello,
    I appreciate your response. Unfortunately I can't monitor the board all the time and respond within the time frame that some would like. I think we are all being a little thin skinned here. The responses that I received were very generous and most of them were sent to me via my e-mail that is posted. The request was not only put on this web site but on others that I post on as well under my same user name. This was done to expedite the matter beacause as Spectras only said "these boats are as rare as hen's teeth".
    I am not new to selling or buying boats. Buying a boat is a very personal thing and each of us has his or her own perameters for their decision. We also have a greater market to attend to because of the internet. Unfortunately because of this we can't personally always converse with each other due to amounts of contacts that are made and time constraints. If I have offended any one beacuse of this I am sorry it was not my intention to do so.
    Although, like I have said I also have sold boats on the internet including this website. Fortunately I've received many responses some with follow-up and some not. That is the beauty of the internet and I wouldn't get pissed if someone didn't respond to information that I've sent. I usually appreciate the contact that is made and hopefully it might turn into another referral.
    I hope that now I have explained myself to all concerned as it is late and I've had a long day working to afford a wonderfull hobby.
    Thanks again for the willingness to help.
    Regards,
    Eugene

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12