Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maryland Boaters?

HEDJUG
    There are jetboats there all the time. There are two ramps within 10 miles, one in the basin itself & one 5-6 miles east on the canal @ Summit North Marina. The canal is flat calm, the only worry is tug/ship wakes from time to time.

Madprops
    THE BUMPER BASH JUT PUT A CUTOFF DATE UP FOR THE FREE GIFT AT THE 2007 BUMPER BASH BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE SITE www.bumperbash.com

SBC Jetboat
    Im from the area too. I stick around the Sassafras River, and occasionally wander up into the Bohemia River or Down to Jellyfish Joels. Gonna be the end of the month before my new boat is done though. The High Performance Hang out is Lloyds Creek at the mouth of the Sassafras.

HammerDown
    ...The High Performance Hang out is Lloyds Creek at the mouth of the Sassafras.
    I was there a couple years back...had a great Day!

Madprops
    THE BUMPER BASH JUT PUT A CUTOFF DATE UP FOR THE FREE GIFT AT THE 2007 BUMPER BASH BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE SITE www.bumperbash.com
    You dont have to register to come unless you want a free t shirt but this event will be a good time we have live music and alot of live entertainment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12