Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My CFW FD Pics

Kindsvater Flat
    Those old dudes will continue to race each other for years and years to come. Its just part of the good ol' boy syndrome. And I can bet they will be the first ones to help someone out so others can have fun. If you haven't met Bill or Herb I hope you get the chance to. Both are top notch guys.

SANGER-RICH
    It happened durring the race, a pushrod came off the rocker arm and there was a hair line crack by the jessel (sp) there are no excuses so why is everyone geting up set, shit happens chill out now back to the pictures. Did anyone see the figure behind the tree acrossed the cove?????
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/DSC_0304.JPG
    For those of you that can't see it I circled it
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/sasquash.jpg

Looks like it's been a dry year in Nor-Cal and someone is just watering the tree...
    Steve

mfrey
    Rich dont make any excuses because I know preacher is not going to!! These old boys have been racing each other for YEARS and preacher would not have went out there with seven cylinders. We all know preacher is gonna come back and run the piss out of that boat as he always does and RACE anyone, anytime, anywhere and I am quite sure he will be looking for WHITIE as it will not be hard to find. Funny thing is I only see the pics. of the same boats racing, Preachers, Whitie, Mike Fry, Where was quick jet and all the other flats and hydros at??
    With all the racing/trailer queen talk...My 36 year-old hydro will run 9.61 @110...period. There are many, many boats that can kick my a**. I'm ok with that. I have about 11k total invested in my boat and I'm happy running the 9.50 class and ski hydro class ocassionally, and driving around at Berryessa. I'll run against Herb knowing that he'll kick my as*. (But he'll USUALLY give me a little bit of a start!) It's just fun running against someone...and I've done the same with Preacher... I really don't care. Now if another flat or hydro that's very heavy (like mine), 460 cubes on gas, unblown with 750's, then that gets me more excited. I'll go out there and if someone wants to pair up...that 's great. But I keep it in perspective and I'm comfortable with where I'm at...don't have anything to prove. But, I'm not going out in rollers and risk anything either.

bondsman
    There's a reason they call him "HERB FIN". Don't get FINNED!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234