Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Good News from Irvine Lake!

Come on Don,..everyone has a hit list, dont bullshit a bullshitter!

WILDERTHANU
    Carl is a member of my in-laws church and I have met him on a couple of occassions. That guy has a giant head and HUGE hands...it is like shaking a bunch of bananas!!! I'd call him banana hands, but I don't think he'd get it or appreciate it.
    dude I dont know you.... but this post made me fall off my chair..hahahaha

dmontzsta
    Come on Don,..everyone has a hit list, dont bullshit a bullshitter!
    I honestly do not. I am just going to be happy as a kid on Christmas when I get to take it off the trailer for the first time and drive it, that is enough to bring a huge smile to my face for a year, especially with all the ups and downs, money and road blocks I have faced with it.

dmontzsta
    You need to visit bench racers and see the "Official Dmonzta My Boat is Gonna be so fast" thread (started by yours truly).
    You know...to be honest with you Frank. I dont think that thread did what you intended it to do. Thanks for the publicity though, it just makes me famous.

HM
    You know...to be honest with you Frank. I dont think that thread did what you intended it to do. Thanks for the publicity though, it just makes me famous.
    I am just trying to have fun with you. Just an internet noogie. Kind of like your q-ball head....it is just begging for a noogie!!

dmontzsta
    I am just trying to have fun with you. Just an internet noogie. Kind of like your q-ball head....it is just begging for a noogie!!
    I feel the love, I think you miss me...dont you?

HM
    dude I dont know you.... but this post made me fall off my chair..hahahaha
    Sometimes my humor goes beyond my looks.

Moneypitt
    Hey, how about a Vintage Jet show, and regatta????? I've GOT A 69 Tahiti, I'm sure there are a bunch of 60-70 MPH jets that would love to have a show/run type afternoon......Bar B Que, some rock n' roll.......Hey Dave N, How about it??? Maybe some demos from the river racer and BLOWN jet classes from the NJBA, those guys like to test and tune as well.....A bad ass jet ALSO puts on a show............MP

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456