Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Two boats, 11 peeps, one mssing?

Marty Gras
    Dave, It's "Whipple Bernie", (and Carol) just look at the photos in the local paper. Most of us (around here) know him and he is a guy who is always "extra carefull" in everything he does. Even the people who were "on site" at the time of the accident, didn't witness the actual events as they unfolded. Everyone please forgive me as I post my (angry) opinions. I just don't understand why anyone would start off with attacks toward others, when ALL THE FACTS ARE NOT IN EVIDENCE! Heavy boat traffic and weather can be a problem for any boat or any captain, and until we know EXACTLY what happened, speculation (in my view) seems vicious. I feel that most of us has had their own "close calls" and we are greatfull for our safe escape. For any of us to "draw down" on any fellow boaters in their time of grief, seems to be "a dirty trick" at this time. I pray for those who are lost or suffering, but most of all for those who "attack without cause". If it was the Bernie that I know, he has a severe hearing loss, and that may have contributed to this problem on that sad day. When the facts are in, I will try to LEARN from the mistakes (if any) made.

Just Tool'n
    Any update on how Bernie is doing?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567