Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: M.p.h

Hillbilly deluxe, something aint right on this deal.Tell us more

H.B.delux
    northern CA. clear lake is where i go my old lady has a cabbin on the water there

Squirtin Thunder
    northern CA. clear lake is where i go my old lady has a cabbin on the water there
    I will be in Merced for the Sanger Reunion in Sept. We can hit the Sac river.
    BTW they let you run that on there lake ? Man I have been stopped more times there in one day than my whole life on the water. And I had mufflers in.

H.B.delux
    What do you want to know. I am new to this I dont race, Im more into engine building and machineing. I did work on the bowl ,like I was porting out heads. This was the first time i rebuilt a pump.

H.B.delux
    Every time I go on that lake I am suprised I dont get kicked off. The boat is
    so dam loud and the lake so big and quiet. The sheriff came by the dock
    at the house one time in his turd of a boat but did not stop. I try not to run the boat too long and piss off other houses

steelcomp
    Must be a slow night here in Jet Boat Land. Way to rally the boards Hillbilly Delux. People are trippin all over their shoe laces for this one.No doubt. This is sum funny stuff.

Is someone being a hillbilly and pullin our chain on this one?

IMPATIENT 1
    Is someone being a hillbilly and pullin our chain on this one?
    nah guys, he stuck a berk impellor in a dom. pump and left the wearring out, that'd be a easy 1k rpm gain sounds like somebody otta be checking clearence between the impellor wear surface and their wearring or the impellor is clearenced to a 1/2inch

Sleeper CP
    Probably has it set to the 6 cyl. setting.
    I'll go with that It's that or when he did his pump rebuild he really jacked something up with his port work.:idea: In any case something doesn't smell right.
    Sleeper CP

squirt
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...t/HPIM0183.jpg
    Is your hull the same as this??? If so, keep it under 70 mph and live a long life. I had my BBC in this hull for a short time. It hooked at 80 mph and I left a trail in the seat a foot wide. The deep vee does not like coming down at speed!!!!!!!
    I went for a ride in it too, with the same results. After I got out of that thing it had rally stripes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234