PDA

View Full Version : Party for Hot Boat

SummitKarl
04-06-2006, 09:51 AM
here is the deal, I am thinking of putting on a Hot Boat Forum members Charity Event, similar to my car shows.... to be held in the evening at Chuys outside bar and Volleyball pit :wink: there would be boat related raffle prizes and a 50/50 style drawing, music along with Chuys drink and food specials just for us.
I am trying to narrow down a date before it gets too hot, I am focusing in on 4/29/06 (same weekend as the poker run), what I don't know is there any night time activity associated with the poker run that this would conflict with
I am sure we can all come together to party for a good cause, it's just a matter of setting a date and me begging the all the boat related biz's on HB and some of the Havasu restaurants for some legal charitable donations.
SO HOW IS APRIL 29th sounding?
or by OG's request May 6th
take the poll

OGShocker
04-06-2006, 09:53 AM
May 6 please!:D:D:D

jasonwtc
04-06-2006, 09:56 AM
the 29th is better for me may 6th is supercross in vegas

al cole'holic
..theres a Chuys in Havi??

Mandelon
That'd be great. I was thinking the big party was going to be at Islander 314, but I guess Chuy's would be OK too.... :p
April 29th = good.

pixilatedpussy
04-06-2006, 09:57 AM
Noo!!! That is Michelle's bday party!

pixilatedpussy
04-06-2006, 09:57 AM
the 29th is better for me may 6th is supercross in vegas
Thats right.....Lots of peeps will be in Vegas!

OGShocker
04-06-2006, 10:00 AM
You stay out of this Engagement Party Girl! j/k :D

pixilatedpussy
04-06-2006, 10:02 AM
You stay out of this Engagement Party Girl! j/k :D
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :rollside:

phebus
04-06-2006, 10:05 AM
The 29th would definately conflict with the poker run Schedule (http://www.american***boats.com/registration/eventinformation.pdf)

SummitKarl
04-06-2006, 10:10 AM
The 29th would definately conflict with the poker run Schedule (http://www.american***boats.com/registration/eventinformation.pdf)
thanks Rick,,, OG just got his wish.
but I still need replies to this thread to show there is enough interest
it's a butt load of work to put one of these things on :rolleyes:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
04-06-2006, 10:11 AM
YOU SIR ARE AN ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT TILL I GET A HOLD OF YOUR TRUCK THIS TIME!!!!!!! :220v: :220v:

Phat Daddy
04-06-2006, 10:15 AM
Sounds like there is already a lot of events going on both of those weekends. Neither will work for us. :cry:

pixilatedpussy
04-06-2006, 10:21 AM
YOU SIR ARE AN ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT TILL I GET A HOLD OF YOUR TRUCK THIS TIME!!!!!!! :220v: :220v:
I tried to tell him Michelle! :rollside:

SummitKarl
04-06-2006, 10:35 AM
I am sure something can be compromised,
CHUYS and the worlds most PHOTOGENIC A$$ :)
there just has to be a good joke in there somewhere :rollside:
sounds PURRRRRfect :wink:

pixilatedpussy
04-06-2006, 10:40 AM
ROTF!!!! LMFAO!!!! :p Sorry...we got aparty to attend! :rollside:

OGShocker
04-06-2006, 10:41 AM
FOCK compromise!
I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!!

SummitKarl
04-06-2006, 10:45 AM
FOCK compromise!
I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!! I WIN!!
Hey I didn't know it was take Mark John to work day :) :rollside:

INSman
04-06-2006, 10:45 AM
April 29th is better, and disregard the Poker Run activities, as there are many more HB members NOT participating in the event than ARE...

OGShocker
04-06-2006, 10:51 AM
Hey I didn't know it was take Mark John to work day :) :rollside:
Worse than that. Today is I didn't check my calendar before posting day. Both dates are out for me. I will be driving to West Virginia via Houston on May, 5. I am such a dumbass!
The 29th sounds GREAT!

pixilatedpussy
04-06-2006, 10:52 AM
Worse than that. Today is I didn't check my calendar before posting day. Both dates are out for me. I will be driving to West Virginia via Houston on May, 5. I am such a dumbass!
The 29th sounds GREAT!
You are NEVER home! :cool:

SummitKarl
04-06-2006, 10:57 AM
The 29th sounds GREAT!
Bummer...OG...oh well I am sure Tinker INC. would still like to make a ........dinner for 2 donation to some Havasu restaurant for the raffle :)

OGShocker
04-06-2006, 10:57 AM
You are NEVER home! :cool:
Rarely. I can't sell product whilst sitting on the couch. I am home 3 days in May.

pixilatedpussy
04-06-2006, 11:03 AM
Rarely. I can't sell product whilst sitting on the couch. I am home 3 days in May.
I meant OG....but ok! :p Hey you comming for Easter dinner or what??

SummitKarl
04-06-2006, 11:05 AM
HEY PHAT MATT
I have the sound system...is it possible for you to DJ this?

pixilatedpussy
04-06-2006, 11:07 AM
HEY PHAT MATT
I have the sound system...is it possible for you to DJ this?
YOU SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK! I wanna go!!!! :cry: :cry:

OGShocker
04-06-2006, 11:08 AM
Bummer...OG...oh well I am sure Tinker INC. would still like to make a ........dinner for 2 donation to some Havasu restaurant for the raffle :)
There you go thinking again.:D Denise and I can help out though. I think it might be nice to look at a 501c3 and maybe even Mike McGookin (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107683) as targets of our generosity. Just an Idea...

SummitKarl
04-06-2006, 11:13 AM
There you go thinking again.:D Denise and I can help out though. I think it might be nice to look at a 501c3 and maybe even Mike McGookin (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107683) as targets of our generosity. Just an Idea...
GREAT IDEA!!! OG, I was thinking of running through my non-profit LLC so it's accountable and legal, and Asking River Valley Mortgage to serve as treasurer for this event as a impartial 3rd party.

OGShocker
04-06-2006, 11:53 AM
The second someone talks about funding a charity, the posts dry up? Nice.

SummitKarl
04-06-2006, 12:14 PM
The second someone talks about funding a charity, the posts dry up? Nice.
give it time...my friend. certiantly Boaters can be as chartiable as Hot Roders :)
Just heard my commercial on the radio for this Saturdays car show at Chuys 11am-2pm :) ..my voice is now famous :rollside:
phone is ringing like crazy today with donations, just got a call from ACE Hardware......we have a tool box and some tools for you to give away :cool:
Mac at Eliminator boats just donated a BUNCH of wax and polish.
gota tell you HAVASU ROCKS!!!!
COME ON HBF SHOW SOME INTEREST
I am SURE!!!! I can get Hot Boat to sponcer this if you guys reply

little rowe boat
04-06-2006, 01:51 PM
here is the deal, I am thinking of putting on a Hot Boat Forum members Charity Event, similar to my car shows.... to be held in the evening at Chuys outside bar and Volleyball pit :wink: there would be boat related raffle prizes and a 50/50 style drawing, music along with Chuys drink and food specials just for us.
I am trying to narrow down a date before it gets too hot, I am focusing in on 4/29/06 (same weekend as the poker run), what I don't know is there any night time activity associated with the poker run that this would conflict with
I am sure we can all come together to party for a good cause, it's just a matter of setting a date and me begging the all the boat related biz's on HB and some of the Havasu restaurants for some legal charitable donations.
SO HOW IS APRIL 29th sounding?
or by OG's request May 6th
take the poll
We will be in Havasu that weekend,sounds great.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
04-06-2006, 02:22 PM
The 29th sounds GREAT!
KARMA!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
04-06-2006, 02:23 PM
LMAO........... :crossx: :p :p :p

Throttle
04-06-2006, 02:26 PM
I drove by your place this past weekend... we should have a party at your house out there on the 6th...

Throttle
04-06-2006, 02:27 PM
true true true!
commited!

Throttle
04-06-2006, 02:31 PM
FOCK compromise!
the tables seem to have turned.... who wins? :rollside:

Throttle
04-06-2006, 02:33 PM
April 29th is better, there are many more HB members NOT participating in the event than ARE...
this is true, true, true

Throttle
04-06-2006, 02:37 PM
Karl, I like the 29th better... :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
04-06-2006, 02:43 PM
Karl, I like the 29th better... :rollside:
I WIN!!!! I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :p lol :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
04-06-2006, 02:44 PM
true true true!
commited!
Yes you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :argue: :p :p :p :rollside:

Throttle
04-06-2006, 02:46 PM
Yes you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :argue: :p :p :p :rollside:
only to you!
since the wedding is off!

pixilatedpussy
04-06-2006, 03:03 PM
only to you!
since the wedding is off!
What about me???????????? :cry: :cry: :cry: :rollside:

Roaddogg 4040
04-06-2006, 03:48 PM
Karl
Roaddogg will be in town on the 29th. Would be glad to help you if you need it...
Steve

Focker
04-06-2006, 03:52 PM
29th For The Fockers

Mrs.Racer277
04-06-2006, 07:10 PM
May 6th supercross. Sorry.

Mrs. 4-B
04-06-2006, 07:13 PM
SK - The Mr. and I will be in Havi the 29th. We'd love to join in the fun if its on that day. Can't make it on the 6th. :cry:

Ivan Dan
04-06-2006, 08:53 PM
SK I just PM'd ya

OutCole'd
04-07-2006, 04:57 AM
That'd be great. I was thinking the big party was going to be at Islander 314, but I guess Chuy's would be OK too.... :p
April 29th = good.
Nice, sounds good to me.

GHT
04-07-2006, 05:05 AM
April 29th is better, and disregard the Poker Run activities, as there are many more HB members NOT participating in the event than ARE...
Very valid point!!!

phebus
04-07-2006, 06:23 AM
If anyone plans on attending, good luck getting a room if you don't already have a place to stay.
Rooms are booked due to the Poker Run, but I may have an extra one at the Hampton Inn if anyone needs one.
I'll be in Havi for the next six days, but send me a PM if you need it.

SummitKarl
04-07-2006, 11:09 AM
I WIN!!!! I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :p lol :p
LMAO..............great one :)

Throttle
04-07-2006, 11:14 AM
What about me???????????? :cry: :cry: :cry: :rollside:
you got me :cry:
but my azz is not tan, lol.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
04-07-2006, 11:15 AM
LMAO..............great one :)
:p :p :p

Throttle
04-07-2006, 11:20 AM
If anyone plans on attending, good luck getting a room if you don't already have a place to stay.
Rooms are booked due to the Poker Run, but I may have an extra one at the Hampton Inn if anyone needs one.
i do, i do! been draggin my feet on bookin a room. tryin right now... check your pm!
is this the room linda is gonna b in?

SummitKarl
04-07-2006, 11:34 AM
cool same here, I can offer up my second master suit, with PLENTY of boat parking.
I AM GOING FOR THE 29th, seems best,
I will start making the arrangements this weekend,
what I will need help with at the event,
are raffle ticket sales and of course we are going to need one very hot prize girl...what you say 4-B want to help sell tickets and hand out the goodies :)
also I will have to find...CURRENT music..with me doing car shows all I have is allot of SURF music and 50's/60's car stuff
OK IT's ON FOR THE 29TH
I just off the phone with HOT BOAT's Advertising manager, THEY ARE 100% behind this, and we are going to have some GREAT!!!!!!! prizes, From some of the Major boating manufactures....YIPPIE!!!!!
As it firms up I will list the prizes..but lets just say I was SHOCKED!!! by the cool stuff offered up in a 2 min. phone call.
I will bust some butt to make this happen, but I am going to need replies to this thread to show the support from the HOT Boat Forums end, this will help get the big prizes and help me to plan on a head count. we might even get Brett to cover the story for the magazine :)

Throttle
04-07-2006, 12:56 PM
cool same here, I can offer up my second master suit, with PLENTY of boat parking.
I AM GOING FOR THE 29th, seems best,
I will start making the arrangements this weekend,
are raffle ticket sales and of course we are going to need one very hot prize girl...what you say 4-B want to help sell tickets and hand out the goodies :)
also I will have to find...CURRENT music..with me doing car shows all I have is allot of SURF music and 50's/60's car stuff
OK IT's ON FOR THE 29TH
I just off the phone with HOT BOAT's Advertising manager, THEY ARE 100% behind this, and we are going to have some GREAT!!!!!!! prizes, From some of the Major boating manufactures....YIPPIE!!!!!
As it firms up I will list the prizes..but lets just say I was SHOCKED!!! by the cool stuff offered up in a 2 min. phone call.
I will bust some butt to make this happen, but I am going to need replies to this thread to show the support from the HOT Boat Forums end, this will help get the big prizes and help me to plan on a head count. we might even get Brett to cover the story for the magazine :)
count me IN!
yippie!

pixilatedpussy
04-07-2006, 01:00 PM
Wish I could be there to support you.

pixilatedpussy
04-07-2006, 01:01 PM
you got me :cry:
but my azz is not tan, lol.
Well get to tanning!!! LOL!

malibuken
04-07-2006, 05:56 PM
Yo Karl,
I believe I will be in town the 29th, I will help out if I can.

SummitKarl
04-07-2006, 05:59 PM
Yo Karl,
I believe I will be in town that weekend, I will help out if I can.
cool Kenny O.....lookin foward to seeing you out here.
The fund raiser really started to take shape today :)
hey I just rebuilt my first Cheby....LMAO only $200 for a re-ring kit :rolleyes:

malibuken
04-07-2006, 06:06 PM
One of the benifits of Chevy, inexpensive to work on. :)

Mrs. 4-B
04-07-2006, 07:28 PM
Let me talk to the Mister...Can you PM me the details and I will let you know. Sounds like fun!

***boateditor
04-07-2006, 09:07 PM
Is this going to be another one of those parties where my invitation gets lost in the mail?

djunkie
04-07-2006, 09:35 PM
Well since I'll be down there for the Poker run you can count me in Karl. :rollside:

Throttle
04-08-2006, 06:47 AM
nevermind, since you cant call me back or check your pm's - I got a room at motel 6, no problem!

Mr.Havasu
04-08-2006, 08:22 AM
Darn you Karl! How can you throw one of the biggest HB parties on the weekend you know we will be out of the COUNTRY :mad:
That's why I love living in Havi; I'm going to be at a HB wedding in a tropical paradise and wishing I was home. There's no place like home(repeat it 3 times and click your heals)
Oh well; Have a great time without us. We'll donate some spray wax for the event if you promise to miss us.

INSman
04-08-2006, 08:25 AM
Darn you Karl! How can you throw one of the biggest HB parties on the weekend you know we will be out of the COUNTRY :mad:
That's why I love living in Havi; I'm going to be at a HB wedding in a tropical paradise and wishing I was home. There's no place like home(repeat it 3 times and click your heals)
Oh well; Have a great time without us. We'll donate some spray wax for the event if you promise to miss us.
If he doesn't miss you, we will !! :rollside:

TheLurker
04-08-2006, 08:27 AM
I'm out, :frown: There are not enough weekends in the year,
The Laughlin River Run is going on that weekend also.
Anyone else going to be up in Laughlin?

Miss Jackie
04-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Hey SummitKarl I'll bring the raffle tickets! lol

SummitKarl
04-08-2006, 06:20 PM
Is this going to be another one of those parties where my invitation gets lost in the mail?
OH NO....YOUR!! Invitation. will be delivered personally by your National Sales Manager :wink:

SummitKarl
04-08-2006, 06:22 PM
hey it's Saturday night.....I miss you NOW!!! :)

SummitKarl
04-08-2006, 06:24 PM
Hey SummitKarl I'll bring the raffle tickets! lol
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great inside joke :) :)
Thank you Jackie that was a good laugh :)

SummitKarl
04-08-2006, 06:26 PM
Well since I'll be down there for the Poker run you can count me in Karl. :rollside:
Cool.... just found our Prize Girl :rollside:

OGShocker
04-08-2006, 08:28 PM
Please reply to me, Karl!!!!

OGShocker
04-08-2006, 08:29 PM
You guys are NOT alone W25... :mad: :mad: :mad:

phebus
04-08-2006, 09:12 PM
nevermind, since you cant call me back or check your pm's - I got a room at motel 6, no problem!
Sorry Cameron. I'm in Havasu, and this is the first I have been on in a couple of days
Room is now spoken for.

Dusty Times
04-08-2006, 10:22 PM
I wish it was May 6!
We've had the poker run planned since last year but would love to meet everyone at an event like this.
Maybe next year.

Throttle
04-08-2006, 10:36 PM
just like my magazine. lol

SummitKarl
04-09-2006, 08:06 PM
Ok folks here is the preliminary Flier, if you noticed I left plenty of room for sponsors logos, so people Like SLEEK/Magic...ULTRA Boats....Howard Boats......Boat Bling....and so on will get some free advertisement :)
OH and please don't give Phat Matt too much grief for me stretching his boat into a WEE-TICKET :wink: :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734MikeMcGookinFlyer2.jpg

INSman
04-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Look forward to the event, great job SK !!

Midlife Advantage
04-09-2006, 09:09 PM
I'll be one of those up in Laughlin that weekend, with Dilligaf and gang, but I will plan on swingin by when we make the run down that day :cool:
(sorry for noticing, but you mispelled Sponsors. Its a curse)

SummitKarl
04-09-2006, 09:26 PM
I'll be one of those up in Laughlin that weekend, with Dilligaf and gang, but I will plan on swingin by when we make the run down that day :cool:
(sorry for noticing, but you mispelled Sponsors. Its a curse)
DOHHHOOOO :rolleyes: .................Thank you :)

djunkie
04-09-2006, 10:17 PM
Hey hey easy there bud. Oh by the way, did you ever figure out what was leaking from your car? :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:

SummitKarl
04-10-2006, 08:30 AM
Hey hey easy there bud. Oh by the way, did you ever figure out what was leaking from your car? :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:nice try......but my garage floor says you were drinking :) :rollside:

Ziggy
04-10-2006, 09:57 AM
April 29th :p
Mahalo :)
Somebeech, I have to fly home today :yuk:

Ziggy
04-10-2006, 09:59 AM
LOL---I see my wish was granted :D

Mrs. 4-B
04-10-2006, 07:46 PM
The flyer looks great Karl! We'll see you on the 29th!

MRSDRMCAT
04-10-2006, 07:49 PM
Flyer looks great. What a great chance to help out a fellow hot boater!

Ziggy
04-12-2006, 02:07 PM
Alright, I planned on making it out that weekend anyhow...now I got something to do other than clean up the house :D

OGShocker
04-19-2006, 06:08 AM
Bump!!!