PDA

View Full Version : Dear President Bush

Her454
04-06-2006, 10:45 AM
Dear President Bush:
I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements. I know you can help with this.
I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.
So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. All government forms need to be printed in English.
4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.
5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.
7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers speak English
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes.
13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the economy.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail hunting with your V.P.
Thank you so much for your kind help.

Jbb
04-06-2006, 11:05 AM
Traci....Dont be a hater.... :D

pixilatedpussy
04-06-2006, 11:11 AM
:220v: :220v: :rollside:

OGShocker
04-06-2006, 11:11 AM
:crossx: Right on, my sister! :crossx:

Her454
04-06-2006, 11:33 AM
Traci....Dont be a hater.... :D
They switched my meds. I dont think they are working LOL. :rollside:

Hardly Satisfied
04-06-2006, 11:38 AM
BUSH SUCKS :yuk: :yuk:

WaTchTheGelCoat
04-06-2006, 11:39 AM
Best Post Ever!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

YeLLowBoaT
04-06-2006, 11:56 AM
:) :) :) :) :) :)
While your at it ask bush to ask the pres of mexico to invade a country in the middle east....

OGShocker
04-06-2006, 11:58 AM
Wow, SummitKarl, it is take your kid to work day. :rolleyes:

pleasantcat
04-06-2006, 12:09 PM
her454 i dont know you but "RIGHT ON SISTER"! great post now we all need to print it sign it then send a copy to each senetor,congresmen and finally the president.
these guys have the nerve to come into my place of buisness and ask,"habla espanol" i tell them very proudly NO!

Jbb
04-06-2006, 12:12 PM
They switched my meds. I dont think they are working LOL. :rollside:
Those meds....btw...are cheaper in Mexico......and put a few pills aside for my next visit West.... :p

a catered life
04-06-2006, 12:21 PM
let me guess your going to start your own unregistered landscape business :p
nice letter

Her454
04-06-2006, 12:31 PM
let me guess your going to start your own unregistered landscape business :p
nice letter
LMAO, exactly! :rollside:

DelawareDave
04-06-2006, 01:18 PM
I agree with ya on this one. Can I sign it, too?

abraman1326
04-06-2006, 01:35 PM
You forgot to ask him to tell Pres Fox that you will also be seeking amnesty since you are not going to be filing for citizenship, but expect it anyway...
BRA

1978 Rogers
04-06-2006, 01:37 PM
That was great. Very nice.
It would be funny to print that and mail it to the mex pres. Do they even have a government with differnent departemnts?

Tom Slick
04-06-2006, 01:48 PM
That was an awesome letter. I do find it quite interesting that when I was at the DMV the other day, I happened to be standing in line behind several foreigners, all of which spoke zero English and were then handed written drivers tests in their specific language. I'm going to only assume that when you walk into the DMV in another non English speaking country that you won't even be spoken to in English let alone take a written exam that is in English. Funny how you can take the test in Spanish, but our street signs are in English. Wonder how long until our STOP signs are swapped out for ALTO signs?

1978 Rogers
04-06-2006, 01:51 PM
That was an awesome letter. I do find it quite interesting that when I was at the DMV the other day, I happened to be standing in line behind several foreigners, all of which spoke zero English and were then handed written drivers tests in their specific language. I'm going to only assume that when you walk into the DMV in another non English speaking country that you won't even be spoken to in English let alone take a written exam that is in English. Funny how you can take the test in Spanish, but our street signs are in English. Wonder how long until our STOP signs are swapped out for ALTO signs?
When I had to re-new the motorcycle endorcement on mine. Someone had a translator helping them take the exam. I was dumbfounded. WTF.

Her454
04-06-2006, 02:01 PM
This still pisses me off to no end. I still say "If you can't speak English, get the **** out".
Period.

1978 Rogers
04-06-2006, 02:03 PM
This still pisses me off to no end. I still say "If you can't speak English, get the **** out".
Period.
No no no, you have to give them a crutch & passifier. They can't be disadvantaged. Society has to pay whatever price it takes. Our classes should be tought in every language. Those poor bastards. :mad:

Her454
04-06-2006, 02:05 PM
No no no, you have to give them a crutch. They can't be disadvantaged. Society has to pay whatever price it takes. Our classes should be tought in every language. Those poor bastards. :mad:
Our classes WILL be taught in every language pretty soon. :yuk: And I say we give them that crutch........... right up the ass and back across the border.

Tom Slick
04-06-2006, 02:10 PM
Seriously, this is what cracks me up about how rediculous this country can be. Having been to many different countries in the past, I can honestly say that most non English speaking countries could give a crap if I was an American and could only speak English. Nothing and I mean nothing in Mexico, France, Italy, etc. is written in English. Not menus, signs, television, radio, but over here for some dam reason we seem to bow down to the non English speaking foreigners. Makes no sense to me. We are America and last I heard we are an English speaking country, if you can't speak our language, tough shit, because that's how they treat us in their land.

Mrs.Killer
04-06-2006, 02:11 PM
Excellent letter :crossx:

littlejake
04-06-2006, 02:12 PM
That about sums it up for me!

Tahiti350
04-06-2006, 03:05 PM
You, my friend, are doing something VERY wrong!!!! :220v: :crossx:

Tahiti350
04-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Traci,
I agree 110% with you on this, Just one minor thought to ponder though. I am in the military fighting to ensure that every one of our US citizen's (legal or not, unfortunatly)) has the RIGHT and Privelege to live their life within their own beliefs, even if that means not learning english. I'm not saying we should cater to them, If they miss out on something (drivers license, welfare, education) that's their decision and their loss.
Just smile and nod knowingly, tell them "Gracias', then walk away with a smile. :rolleyes:

Her454
04-06-2006, 05:26 PM
Traci,
I agree 110% with you on this, Just one minor thought to ponder though. I am in the military fighting to ensure that every one of our US citizen's (legal or not, unfortunatly)) has the RIGHT and Privelege to live their life within their own beliefs, even if that means not learning english. I'm not saying we should cater to them, If they miss out on something (drivers license, welfare, education) that's their decision and their loss.
Just smile and nod knowingly, tell them "Gracias', then walk away with a smile. :rolleyes:
Tahiti - the fact that I can agree to disagree makes me proud to be an American and a US CITIZEN. Rights and priveleges belong to US CITIZENS, period. If you are in this country illegally, you deserve nothing. You can have your freedom of belief, but in your own damn country. Im tired of seeing Mexican (or otherwise) flags flying proudly by assholes that live here and reap the blessings of the good old USA but are too ****ing lazy to learn the language. Bullshit. I'm sorry you feel you are fighting for the
rights and priveledges of illegals. Did you sign up to defend Mexico? I am not a racist, but I am sick of tired of the illegals feeling they have a right to "belong here" because of their own country's misfortune. If you want to be an American, go the right route and do it legally. If not, I still say GET THE **** OUT.
No disrespect to you, and God Bless for serving in our Military.
And another thing, I'll be DAMNED if I'll say "Gracias" and walk away in the US. I speak fluent spanish and I refuse to speak it unless I am in Mexico where its the native language".

CA Stu
04-06-2006, 05:59 PM
Traci,
Classy post, man.
Well done!
We can only control our own behavior.
If someone else wants to act like a small minded jerk, it's on them.
Take the high road, it's definitely the one less travelled.
Thanks
CA Stu

Flyinbowtie
04-06-2006, 07:44 PM
Hey T., I think your meds are just fine, in fact, I think perhaps more people in this world should see your doctor.
Tahiti350;
Kudos and thanks to you for your service.
My son is active Army, (3 years, getting out 4-21-06)
My nephew is active Army, (E-5, 2 tours in Iraq and on his second tour at the DMZ in Korea right now)
One small disagreement, if I may, with respect. The three of you are fighting to insure that the people in this country continue to live under the protection of our Constitution, Bill of Rights, et. al.
Not getting a drivers license and driving isn't missing out, it is breaking the law.
Unlawfully seeking and taking advantage of the priveledges of citizenship or other legal status in this country is an affront to all the millions of other legal immigrants who, for generation upon generation have come to this land, joined with us, and continued to enhance the great experiement that is this country.
I won't even get in to the incredible problem that terrorism represents when our borders look like something akin to Exodus every night.
Personally, I think that someone who knowingly breaks the law to enter this land unlawfully takes his or her first step on U.S. soil is a criminal, and has demonstrated a flagrant disrespect for our laws, traditons, and our history as a "Melting Pot".
That seems to me to be a great disrespect to your service, as well, IMHO.

abraman1326
04-07-2006, 09:24 AM
Tahiti, just let me thank you for fighting for my family and everyone elses that is part of our great country. I am just sorry that we are on such a high horse that we feel the need to allow these illegals to just go about their business every day, draining our society every day, and laughing about it. It's not hurting them at all w/ the way we all are talking about this, and not doing a darn thing about it...
BRA

hbpdub
04-07-2006, 02:57 PM
I got news for you, THEY ALL SUCK!!!!!