PDA

View Full Version : I have a confession to make.....

NastyOne
07-19-2004, 12:40 PM
Last weekend when I was in havasu I rode a 440 jet ski.
I tried to keep a low profile and not make eye contact with anyone in the hopes that nobody would see me. I think a couple friends saw me so I thought I would confess my sins before someone ratted me out.:D :p

AZmike
07-19-2004, 12:41 PM
you better head to church and confess your sins...:D

Dr. Eagle
07-19-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by NastyOne
Last weekend when I was in havasu I rode a 440 jet ski.
I tried to keep a low profile and not make eye contact with anyone in the hopes that nobody would see me. I think a couple friends saw me so I thought I would confess my sins before someone ratted me out.:D :p
Did they get pics.......
:p
BTW, I love my skis... but I don't ride them like I have never been on the water before. Lots of newbie ski riders ride like they are the only ones out there... that's why they get such a bad reputation.

NastyOne
07-19-2004, 12:43 PM
I hope no pics were taken. That thing was a piece of shit*

Lightning
07-19-2004, 01:44 PM
I will confess as well. A friend of a friend was out with their jet ski and me and the lady took it for a ride. It was boring and lame and reinforced the fact why I have not been on a jet ski in over 8 years.

Kilrtoy
07-19-2004, 01:47 PM
You sinner,
Now you must repent and walk door to dorr for a year selling the word of the lord....
I WILL NEVER AGAIN RIDE A PIECE OF LICE

MagicMtnDan
07-19-2004, 01:47 PM
A 440 is an antique and is not considered lake lice unless the operator is sitting down in the tray :eek:
Riding a standup takes skill and is usually done by those who know how to operate watercraft safely. Now if you were riding a sitdown that'd be a whole nuther story :D

Keithb87
07-19-2004, 01:51 PM
I hear Lake Lice are like Fat women and mopeds. :rolleyes:
Fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see you on them. :eek: :eek: :eek:

NastyOne
07-19-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Keithb87
I hear Lake Lice are like Fat women and mopeds. :rolleyes:
Fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see you on them. :eek: :eek: :eek:
LOL... my thoughts exactly!:D

HCS
07-19-2004, 02:14 PM
I rode on a jet ski once. It was the most embarrassing thing I've
ever done.:o