PDA

View Full Version : July 17th Damrun Pics....

FRENCHIE
07-19-2004, 01:12 PM
Had a great time, and great turnout a total of 13 boats from 21'-30'! Made it there and back on only 2/3 tank doing 50-60 up and flying back with DHO at 65-70 mph almost all the way!
It was great meeting you all, and fun to have a little ego come out on the water...i.e Force26 with his 500 efi, most of the time reading "RUbber Pay$" behind the 496 ho. We had a 3 min spurt of rain, but most sun all day.
Worst part was coming back to truck with flat and fixing it in 115 degree heat! then a scorpion in our boat cover almost gettin MRS f on sunday when puttin up in storage.....other than that her are plenty of pics for you all to enjoy....im gald we can share with you all what fun memories we created and experienced!
;) ...Frenchie
DHO, Force26 and OC ultra...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981DAMRUN1.jpg
the planner hd&boatrider...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981DAMRUN2.jpg
"they just always seemed to be behind me????"
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981DAMRUN3.jpg
real fast DHO!!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981DAMRUN4.jpg
nodigg and crew getting together...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981DAMRUN5.jpg

FRENCHIE
07-19-2004, 01:15 PM
"damn i hate SHOCKWAVES....!" force26....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981DAMRUN6.jpg
big ....Cola
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981DAMRUN7.jpg
30' sunsation with twins ....joined us up front most of the time!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981DAMRUN8.jpg
edmond and his crew....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981DAMRUN10.jpg
narrow by the dam in the gorge!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981DAMRUN12-med.jpg

FRENCHIE
07-19-2004, 01:17 PM
the dam...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981DAMRUN13-med.jpg
crashed plane on the dams side!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981DAMRUN14-med.jpg
hot springs...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981DAMRUN15-med.jpg
real fast DHO....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981DAMRUN16-med.jpg

HCS
07-19-2004, 01:22 PM
Looks like a great time. A lot of cool looking boats there.
Dee plane! Dee plane! That's a trip. I wonder if they bailed.:confused:

Quality Time
07-19-2004, 01:29 PM
Frenchie,
Great Pics and even greater in person! It was a pleasure meeting you guys and the run was awsome! Definately put a smile on the oil companies faces on that run:D

dicudmore
07-19-2004, 01:30 PM
nice pics, looks like a good run :D

FRENCHIE
07-19-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Quality Time
Frenchie,
Great Pics and even greater in person! It was a pleasure meeting you guys and the run was awsome! Definately put a smile on the oil companies faces on that run:D
likewise...be sure to speak up again if we get another outing going, down the road...great to meet ya!;)

dicudmore
07-19-2004, 02:08 PM
Run going down the road?
We got a run going saturday the 24th, remember? :D
You up for going north again Frenchie? I've got some people from lasvegas***boats coming, we're launching from willow.
Maybe meet up around cottonwood :confused:
Got all week to figure it out...

dicudmore
07-19-2004, 02:12 PM
Force26 with his 500 efi, most of the time reading "RUbber Pay$" behind the 496 ho.
FRENCHIE <---- rubbing it in

Kachina26
07-19-2004, 02:17 PM
How do you think I feel?

Kilrtoy
07-19-2004, 02:24 PM
AWESOME, That looks like you guys had a great time.......

Garrddogg
07-19-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by dicudmore
FRENCHIE <---- rubbing it in
Hey wait a min DHO took me I couldnt quite hang with HIM but now Frenchie dont let your ego run away wild here :eek: you DAMN shockwave 25's got some fast hulls BUT I just kinda liked readin "rubber pays" :eek: :D now we REALLY gots to plan another one Quick! Besides I had a lot of weight in the boat ,full cooler and a crescent wrench!:eek: really though we had a great time and it was great meeting everybody.

dicudmore
07-19-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
How do you think I feel?
I resemble that remark as well :yuk:

dicudmore
07-19-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Force 26
Hey wait a min DHO took me I couldnt quite hang with HIM but now Frenchie dont let your ego run away wild here :eek: you DAMN shockwave 25's got some fast hulls BUT I just kinda liked readin "rubber pays" :eek: :D now we REALLY gots to plan another one Quick! Besides I had a lot of weight in the boat ,full cooler and a crescent wrench!:eek: really though we had a great time and it was great meeting everybody.
We're going out again the 24th Gary. You in?
I'll just assume you were following RUbberpay$ so as not to get lost ;)

Ziggy
07-19-2004, 02:53 PM
Frenchie,
I made that run on Thursday, couldn't have been a nicer day for it too. Think I crossed paths with other boats half a dozen times.
I used barely 13gals of gas.
Had to jump in the water right at the dam markers just to say I did it...shrinkage!!! Then later stopped at some of the hot springs where the commodes were.
I'll do that run again for sure---awesome all the way!!
Day before I had taken the family and checked it out from the tourist perspective by car....the new road and bridge they're putting in is gonna be way the hell above the dam..... So I got pics of looking down the dam as well as up this past week.

Garrddogg
07-19-2004, 03:00 PM
We're going out again the 24th Gary. You in?
I'll just assume you were following RUbberpay$ so as not to get lost ;) yeah thats it!:D

Garrddogg
07-19-2004, 03:01 PM
yeah thats it!:D I didnt want to make a wrong turn!:eek!:

dicudmore
07-19-2004, 03:05 PM
thats what I figured....
you coming out this weekend Gary?

nodigg
07-19-2004, 03:07 PM
Thanks for posting the pics Frenchie! Someday I wanna buy a camera and remember to bring it along and return the favor to everyone.
Like I said on the other thread though, if I'da known it was a race.........j/k....lol! Guess deck boats with double biminis flying and a full sausage crew were on the wrong trip this time? Still had fun seeing you guys hash out the front spots after I tested what you were runnin'.
Tom, what was up with the beer wars anyway, Still can't believe you were pouring beer on everyone IN YOUR BOAT YET! LOL!
The boys got to see the wild side of HD for sure!
I'm ready for another run already!

DryHeatOnly
07-19-2004, 04:19 PM
Thats' funny Gary! :D
It was good to meet everyone out there. Me and the wife had a great time! I'll post some of our picts later tonight.

spute
07-19-2004, 04:26 PM
ok..i've been to Mohave a few times but haven't gone as far as the dam. How long did it take for you to get there from Katherines? that looks great and i bet it is a decent run.

DryHeatOnly
07-19-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by spute
ok..i've been to Mohave a few times but haven't gone as far as the dam. How long did it take for you to get there from Katherines? that looks great and i bet it is a decent run.
Frenchie has all the particulars on time and mileage. We did Katherine's to Cottonwood in just over 20 minutes. The basin (widest part of the lake) was smoooooth. We slowed it down and cruised the rest of the way up. We left Katherine's around 8:30ish and were already back at Willow Beach on the return trip at 12:30. This included a few stops on the way, especially below at the dam.
I'd recommend doing the dam run. :D

LASERRAY
07-19-2004, 04:48 PM
What's the deal with the crashed airplane? How longs it been there, how'd it happen, fatalities etc? Details please.

Racer277
07-19-2004, 04:54 PM
Hey Guys, the run was awesome. My wife has said many times now how much fun she had, it doesn't get better than that! Great meeting you DHO and Frenchie! Sorry we didn't get around to everyone, but this won't be our last trip!
No Digg, don't worry about the speed, you were ahead of us! My wife wants to know what you think of your deck. She spent some time on a Cheetah last year, then we went to the factory. The 24 deck looks like our next boat.
Thanks all for having us along, we look forward to the pics. If we have any worthwhile, I'll scan and post.

nodigg
07-19-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Racer277
Hey Guys, the run was awesome. My wife has said many times now how much fun she had, it doesn't get better than that! Great meeting you DHO and Frenchie! Sorry we didn't get around to everyone, but this won't be our last trip!
No Digg, don't worry about the speed, you were ahead of us! My wife wants to know what you think of your deck. She spent some time on a Cheetah last year, then we went to the factory. The 24 deck looks like our next boat.
Thanks all for having us along, we look forward to the pics. If we have any worthwhile, I'll scan and post.
Be glad to talk to you guys about the 24 FastCat CANDIDLY! I've got about 600 hours on mine. There are more pros than cons but I will tell you what they are by phone if you like or in person if you are planning a trip out soon to Havasu. If not, send me a pm and we can talk more.
As far as speed goes on Saturday......we tested most of the boats for a bit....didn't need to be up front with them to know what we can do.
(Whippled 502+ under the cover) Runs a lab finished Bravo 32 for speed. The trip included wake boarding for us however. So we did not prop for speed that day. (yeah sure, uh huh) lol!
Great hangin' with everyone. Just figured we'd bring up the rear and help any stragglers if needed. :)

dicudmore
07-19-2004, 05:35 PM
62 miles give or take a few feet....
It seems more enjoyable if you stop for a (insert beverage of choice) along the way, although typically I do katherines to willow in 1 hr, then add a few min to idle through the willow marina and about 15 minutes up to the dam from willow.
Beautiful ride, DO IT

dicudmore
07-19-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by nodigg
Be glad to talk to you guys about the 24 FastCat CANDIDLY! I've got about 600 hours on mine. There are more pros than cons but I will tell you what they are by phone if you like or in person if you are planning a trip out soon to Havasu. If not, send me a pm and we can talk more.
As far as speed goes on Saturday......we tested most of the boats for a bit....didn't need to be up front with them to know what we can do.
(Whippled 502+ under the cover) Runs a lab finished Bravo 32 for speed. The trip included wake boarding for us however. So we did not prop for speed that day. (yeah sure, uh huh) lol!
Great hangin' with everyone. Just figured we'd bring up the rear and help any stragglers if needed. :)
Tell ya what Rick my Cheetah will follow yours on the next run up there, or vice versa...
When ya out next, I got some friends that are about to be in the deckboat market they think....and they already know Bob from the building of my boat :D

nodigg
07-19-2004, 05:42 PM
Wish you guys were able to make the Cheetah regatta! Yeah, we definately need to get together on the water this summer some time. You going to Op6c in Septmember?
By the way, "NO DOUBT" is quietly for sale. The Magic is calling me again! Gonna try to make it happen this winter again.

OC Ultra
07-19-2004, 05:43 PM
:D What a blast!!! thanks to Frenchie that started the ball rolling with the invite, HD for the boat tour, Force, nodigg, dry heat, everyone was very cool.....just too many names to remember. Like a mini poker run, cool :cool: I got to run with big dogs on the board. Hey Frenchie I thought it was follow the leader, thats the only reason I was always behind ya .........really I was trying to draft you just so I could keep up

nodigg
07-19-2004, 05:47 PM
OC Ultra, nice to meet a Lake Forest neighbor on the water. Ain't that what happens. You drive 300 miles to meet someone from your home town. Looking at the lake right now outside my window in L.F. and ready to drive back tommorrow morning to LHC.
It was a pleasure getting almost lost with you on the way to gasolin alley!:D

nodigg
07-19-2004, 05:49 PM
Tell ya what Rick my Cheetah will follow yours on the next run up there, or vice versa...
When ya out next, I got some friends that are about to be in the deckboat market they think....and they already know Bob from the building of my boat :D
I'm gonna leave in the mnorning for Havasu. Will be there thru maybe Saturday morning, maybe only until Friday night.
Give 'em my phone number. 928.706.6020

dicudmore
07-19-2004, 05:49 PM
Wish you guys were able to make the Cheetah regatta! Yeah, we definately need to get together on the water this summer some time. You going to Op6c in Septmember?
By the way, "NO DOUBT" is quietly for sale. The Magic is calling me again! Gonna try to make it happen this winter again.
will sure try and make op6 in sept. (with my boat this time)
magic deck?
what do you know about bob's 28' deck?
I'll have to get a tour of yours, I never paid much attention to Bob's deck boats but my buddies wife has decided that the HALLETT is for sale and they're getting a deck.

dicudmore
07-19-2004, 05:52 PM
I'm gonna leave in the mnorning for Havasu. Will be there thru maybe Saturday morning, maybe only until Friday night.
Give 'em my phone number. 928.706.6020
Have a great trip...
We're in Vegas putting a new axle under his trailer and prob drop mine in at willow to play for a while.

nodigg
07-19-2004, 06:00 PM
will sure try and make op6 in sept. (with my boat this time)
magic deck?
what do you know about bob's 28' deck?
I'll have to get a tour of yours, I never paid much attention to Bob's deck boats but my buddies wife has decided that the HALLETT is for sale and they're getting a deck.
Hard to beat the value of the fast cast! And so much storage and room for people and all the crap a family takes out for the day. The 28 is a bit roomier, (two feet on the deck, 2 on the swim step) Bob told me I would not be happy with the 28 'cause he knows how I enjoy speed. He did make a hull change that helped but the 24 is still faster of course per h.p.. I like the 28 but mine seems to serve the purpose of wake boarding/skiing a bit better too.
DANG, from Hallet to a Cheetah, the world is changing!
It sure cool to come back to Gasoline alley from Cottonwood with OC Ultra with the chop that had developed at about 45-50 mph riding' high on a cushion of air under that cat!

dicudmore
07-19-2004, 06:28 PM
Hard to beat the value of the fast cast! And so much storage and room for people and all the crap a family takes out for the day. The 28 is a bit roomier, (two feet on the deck, 2 on the swim step) Bob told me I would not be happy with the 28 'cause he knows how I enjoy speed. He did make a hull change that helped but the 24 is still faster of course per h.p.. I like the 28 but mine seems to serve the purpose of wake boarding/skiing a bit better too.
DANG, from Hallet to a Cheetah, the world is changing!
It sure cool to come back to Gasoline alley from Cottonwood with OC Ultra with the chop that had developed at about 45-50 mph riding' high on a cushion of air under that cat!
I'm thinking I might be able to sell them on the Cheetah, since I know her taste (Conquest) and his budget (not conquest)...
Happy medium per se...

hd&boatrider
07-19-2004, 06:53 PM
Just got back a little earlier today....I had a great time meeting all of you. We had a good group of people and definitly made a dam run that will need to be done again. I had some friends from N CA with me and they just loved the lake up from Cottonwood. I can not believe the smooth water coming back thru the basin. You don't see it like that much in the PM. It was just awesome to see all the boats taking off from Katherines. I just kept looking back (quickly) to check it out. Up by the dam going thru canyons did you guys notice that none of those non-motor boaters would wave back....lol The tour boats were more than happy to wave back. Just seeing us come up threw the gorge and see those non-motor boaters made me smile big time. I loved it. We took it over...of course with respect for others :)
OCUltra...thanks for saving my buddy Dale who decided to jump in the water at Willow not really knowing how cold it was or how fast the current was. We just saw him float away as soon as he hit the water...pretty funny but I think he got concerned very quickly :)
Force26....Running with you for a while back was fun. Your boat looks and sounds bad ass. You got out of that water a few times. Wish I had pics of it when you were airborne. The gel is pretty impressive by the way. Very unique....
Nodigg....What can I say except I thought your boat actually could go 37.5.....lol I am glad you guys made it and came into GA to hang out with us. What did James and the young uns think of the girls on the boat?
Frenchie.....Dam, you know how to drive that boat. If people don't know it they do now....Frenchie knows one speed WOT :). Nice meeting you and your boat looks even better in person. I would have tried to run up in front with you guys but wanted to keep rounding up the rear. I think I need to drop about 5 batteries and so forth off of the boat. Once we headed into GA we just kind of settled in there. Next time you go out let me know and we can do it again.
DHO....Nice meeting you and your wife. You guys were always smiling....I just love to see that and can tell you guys just love to be on the water.
Edmond....Vicki has one hell of an arm. For those of you that weren't there we were picking out targets for her to throw the football at (people targets) accross GA and dam if she didn't hit em a few times....lol I can't believe I was pouring beer on people on my boat....Trust me, you will not see that again :). Nice meeting you guys and we will see you out at Mohave.
Nice looking boat Cola and it was nice meeting you. That boat looks huge and can move.
QT....Nice hanging with you and talking for a little bit out at Cottonwood. I was trying to make sure everybody was doing OK. We had one boat run out of gas but Edmond was going to bring him into Cottonwood. Nice boat you have there.
To everybody else I am glad we all got together, it was a blast. Looking forward to having another one and having it continue to get bigger.
If anybody wants pics....I took a lot and I think I got every boat send me an em with your address and I will send a copy of the CD. Maybe one of you will be kind enough to post some of the pics I took. My em address is TOM@wcserve.com
By the way....If you got any pics you can send me I would appreciate it.
Later

FRENCHIE
07-19-2004, 06:54 PM
Run going down the road?
We got a run going saturday the 24th, remember? :D
You up for going north again Frenchie? I've got some people from lasvegas***boats coming, we're launching from willow.
Maybe meet up around cottonwood :confused:
Got all week to figure it out...
LETS FIG OUT THE DETAILS!!;) say by wednesday!:D

FRENCHIE
07-19-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
Frenchie,
I made that run on Thursday, couldn't have been a nicer day for it too. Think I crossed paths with other boats half a dozen times.
I used barely 13gals of gas.
Had to jump in the water right at the dam markers just to say I did it...shrinkage!!! Then later stopped at some of the hot springs where the commodes were.
I'll do that run again for sure---awesome all the way!!
Day before I had taken the family and checked it out from the tourist perspective by car....the new road and bridge they're putting in is gonna be way the hell above the dam..... So I got pics of looking down the dam as well as up this past week.
well keep your eyes pealled for posts on the next trip im already thinking end of next month-august or september!!;)

hd&boatrider
07-19-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
LETS FIG OUT THE DETAILS!!;) say by wednesday!:D
Whats up Frenchie! Where were you at on Sunday? We hung out in GA all day again and then went out on a night ride. Clear skys, shooting stars, the girls loved it.

hd&boatrider
07-19-2004, 06:58 PM
well keep your eyes pealled for posts on the next trip im already thinking end of next month-august or september!!;)
I am thinking of a week or two before OP6 would be good.....warm up the party and so forth :) Augst is Sturgis for me on the hog with Nodigg and a few others. Nexct year no Sturgis so I can boat more :)

FRENCHIE
07-19-2004, 07:01 PM
i had the GPS going both ways....all day!
From Kathereines to Cottonwood was 21 miles ...took 24 minutes. Then we stopped b4 willow about 24 miles up took about 30 minutes cruising between 50-60 mph...went through no wake at willow and then about another 15 minutes to get to dam...total of 63 miles one way!
Coming back got to cottonwood with DHO, and Quality time (30'sunsation) in travel time (42 miles) about 40 minutes ...cruised 60-70 mph all the way. kicked it at cottonwood for a while then me and DHO ran backto Katherines area (21 miles ) in under 20 minutes! no joke i was doing my all to stay next to him!:rolleyes: ;)

FRENCHIE
07-19-2004, 07:03 PM
great stuff Racer277, wish we could of hung on to you guys a little longer look out for the next one im thinking end of next month!!;)

dicudmore
07-19-2004, 07:07 PM
next one im thinking end of next month!!
name it, I'm in :D
Will be a local by then ;)

FRENCHIE
07-19-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
Whats up Frenchie! Where were you at on Sunday? We hung out in GA all day again and then went out on a night ride. Clear skys, shooting stars, the girls loved it.
we got a beach and had late afternoon lunch with DHO by davis dam!! swim drinky etc , then headed in about 5 p.m. only to be thrille abotu fixing and changing a flat on my truck in 1110 degreee heat on black to p asphalt while the mrs watched the boat at a slip! took almost an hour then go the boat out and back to hotel by 7p.m. exhausted! thank god for CL's on hand aftrer that! just sent you and email...and im thinking end of aug or sept for "DAMRUN#2" !!! Im flexible let me know...let s push 30 boats this time!;) :p

Quality Time
hd&boatrider,
Great meeting you and your crew. Thanks Again to you and Frenchie for putting this run together. A must repeat.:cool:

FRENCHIE
name it, I'm in :D
Will be a local by then ;)
havent i heard this b4???:rolleyes: :p

dicudmore
07-19-2004, 07:16 PM
havent i heard this b4???:rolleyes: :p
you know how it is when your girl puts her foot down...
I helped her move while you guys made that dam run.
She owes me now, and knows it ;)

hd&boatrider
07-19-2004, 07:20 PM
hd&boatrider,
Great meeting you and your crew. Thanks Again to you and Frenchie for putting this run together. A must repeat.:cool:
No problem. I enjoyed (maybe a little too much) every minute of it. Look forward to seeing you out there again.
When I get that 29 or 34 with twins then maybe, maybe I can run with you :) Your boat looked intimidating passing us on the way up and sounds strong.

Racer277
07-19-2004, 07:28 PM
great stuff Racer277, wish we could of hung on to you guys a little longer look out for the next one im thinking end of next month!!;)
We stopped for gas at Cottonwood (new to the boat, don't know mileage), then headed to Gasoline Alley. We shouldn't have waited, it got rough. By the time we reached the alley, crowd was heavy, cops were hassling everyone (except skis!) at the entrance, we decided to head back to Cottonwood. We watched Sunsation head in to get dinged by the PD.
We had no idea someone ran out of gas, wish we would have realized, but I swear we got a thumbs up when we slowed down to check.
We will move mountains to follow (way behind) all of you guys to this run again. We had such a blast! We were wide open at 50 (speedo) and couldn't keep you guys in sight, but it was nice to have you all breaking the wake for us!
We will be in Laughlin on Aug 19-23. If not that weekend, we'll still try to make the Dam Run 2!
To anyone considering this run, let me tell you what a great crew this was. We had stops every ~20 minutes, everyone waited while we (and NoDigg) got gas, and we were by far the (oldest) and slowest boat, but nobody cared.

FRENCHIE
07-19-2004, 07:30 PM
We stopped for gas at Cottonwood (new to the boat, don't know mileage), then headed to Gasoline Alley. We shouldn't have waited, it got rough. By the time we reached the alley, crowd was heavy, cops were hassling everyone (except skis!) at the entrance, we decided to head back to Cottonwood. We watched Sunsation head in to get dinged by the PD.
We had no idea someone ran out of gas, wish we would have realized, but I swear we got a thumbs up when we slowed down to check.
We will move mountains to follow (way behind) all of you guys to this run again. We had such a blast! We were wide open at 50 (speedo) and couldn't keep you guys in sight, but it was nice to have you all breaking the wake for us!
We will be in Laughlin on Aug 19-23. If not that weekend, we'll still try to make the Dam Run 2!
To anyone considering this run, let me tell you what a great crew this was. We had stops every ~20 minutes, everyone waited while we (and NoDigg) got gas, and we were by far the (oldest) and slowest boat, but nobody cared.
and that just how we do it!!!!.....dont really matter the boat or size...as long as you want to hit the water and get together were on the same page!!;)

hd&boatrider
07-19-2004, 07:32 PM
Nice meeting you guys out there. You are right....I don't care! It is all about getting out on the water and having a good day. I was dropping back and running forward most of the time making sure everybody was cool. We will count on you being at the next one with us.

hd&boatrider
07-19-2004, 07:33 PM
Frenchie....I think we got something started here :)

Kilrtoy
07-19-2004, 07:34 PM
I think you do, And we plan on being at the next run......

hd&boatrider
07-19-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I think you do, And we plan on being at the next run......
In that new DCB or Shockwave 29? :) Look forward to meeting you and the Ms.

Quality Time
07-19-2004, 07:42 PM
.....dont really matter the boat or size...as long as you want to hit the water and get together were on the same page
Absolutely!
Racer277, Nice running with you! The cop came over to "check" on us, the only ding was his boat hitting mine:mad: I passed the "check" with flying colors:D

Kilrtoy
07-19-2004, 07:44 PM
I think she was trying to tell me something here. She was also under the influence of alcohol and the entire DCB Crew
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111P1010123-med.JPG

dicudmore
07-19-2004, 07:45 PM
unbelievable....
a $200,000 set of pasties :D

Kilrtoy
07-19-2004, 07:48 PM
unbelievable....
a $200,000 set of pasties :D
That is good:D :D

hd&boatrider
07-19-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I think she was trying to tell me something here. She was also under the influence of alcohol and the entire DCB Crew
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111P1010123-med.JPG
I don't know what to say but DAMN! You definitly hit the loto with your wife Kilrtoy. Better give her what she wants :)

FRENCHIE
07-19-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
In that new DCB or Shockwave 29? :) Look forward to meeting you and the Ms.
yea me too...havent met Kilrtoy yet...im cuious about this guy sounds just like me!!??:rolleyes: :D

Kilrtoy
07-19-2004, 07:52 PM
Im buff just like you, OOOOPS I mean in the gut only.....

Racer277
07-19-2004, 07:56 PM
the only ding was his boat hitting mine:mad: I passed the "check" with flying colors:D
Sorry S, that's the ding I was talking about. I would be pissed if that happened to my old boat, let alone your ride! And how many skis passed by while he was "checking" you? Do you think one of them had registration? Fire Extinguisher? Why on earth check a new boat? I just don't get it, unless it was your original thought. The GF factor.
Great to group up with you guys! Looking forward to more!

Garrddogg
07-19-2004, 08:34 PM
:D NEXT MONTH?!!:D
(gottofindawipplequick)

hava life
07-19-2004, 08:39 PM
http://www.fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft.dll/standard?pictid={96A12396-6B0A-4CC5-A93F-25561C93B74C we will try to make the next one. Then I will stop being the lerker. :D :D good thing we did not go, we lost the alternator this weekend, but no tow. :)

Coach
07-19-2004, 09:08 PM
Sounds like a great time. Just curious how many gas docks are on the way up? My jet sucks up gas like it sucks water. It is a trip I would like to do this summer.

dicudmore
07-19-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Coach
Sounds like a great time. Just curious how many gas docks are on the way up? My jet sucks up gas like it sucks water. It is a trip I would like to do this summer.
gas = katherines, cottonwood, willow beach....

dicudmore
07-19-2004, 09:11 PM
yea me too...havent met Kilrtoy yet...im cuious about this guy sounds just like me!!??:rolleyes: :D
met the Kilrtoy's @ OP6....very cool
Your kind of people FRENCHIE, they've got a shockwave

FRENCHIE
07-20-2004, 05:04 AM
im gonna have to mellow on my feelings of shockwave here!! ive inadveretently caused a Roln vs Frenchie thread!!:rolleyes: although i kinda like it!:D thanx for gettn my back DIcud!!;)

hd&boatrider
07-20-2004, 02:26 PM
Thought I would bring this BTTT also as there are pics in here also.