PDA

View Full Version : Ozzy's turn to bash Bush.

HCS
07-20-2004, 02:02 PM
During the Oz fest concerts when Ozzy hits the stage they put an
image of George Bush and Adolph Hitler on the jumbo tron.
Then they blend the two images together and make one.
Then Ozzy will make some kind of comment about them being
two ass holes in one.
Some of his band members want him to stop because it's causing
to much controversy. Well no S H I T.
Ozzy is the ass hole. He's not even from this country. He should
pack his trash and take it back to England with him.
These people should save that crap for a different forum.
People go to concerts to hear music not political rhetoric.
Just like this forum. We're all on here to talk about boats. Right?:D

MagicMtnDan
07-20-2004, 02:09 PM
Only in this greatest nation on God's green earth could we have scumbags like:
* Michael Moore - a Marxist (commie), American citizen who hates his own country and will tell anyone and everyone who will listen. He's making millions off of his America-hater movies.
* Ozzy Osbourne - an asshole from England (don't know his citizenship) who hates this country and will tell anyone and everyone who comes to his concerts. He's making millions off of Americans who buy his music and go to his shows (including watching his BS TV show).
We can't get rid of them so maybe we can stop helping them increase their wealth while they tear up our country. Ya hear?!

Outnumbered
07-20-2004, 02:17 PM
Didn't Bush have Ozzy as a dinner guest or mention that he likes his show a while back or something like that?
Ozzy was not complaining about the plug back then but now turns his back and gets involved in Bush-bashing bandwagon politics in a country he is not even from. WTF.
OL

DrinkinSpeed
07-20-2004, 02:25 PM
Do you really believe that the people that would listen to Ozzie, vote. Chances are there not registered voters nor could they even figure out where the polling places were. That would mean they have to get up before dark.:D

uclahater
07-20-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by DrinkinSpeed
Do you really believe that the people that would listen to Ozzie, vote. Chances are there not registered voters nor could they even figure out where the polling places were. That would mean they have to get up before dark.:D
What a dumb F***ing statement
I love OZZY and yes I vote. I dont think you have to worry about OZZY swaying any votes:rolleyes:

572Daytona
07-20-2004, 02:31 PM
I think there is a direct correlation between the amount of drugs one has consumed in their lifetime vs the likelihood of them voting for Kerry. I think you should have to pee in a cup before you are allowed to vote. We'd never see another liberal in office again ;)

HCS
07-20-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by uclahater
What a dumb F***ing statement
I love OZZY and yes I vote. I dont think you have to worry about OZZY swaying any votes:rolleyes:
I think there is some truth to that. Most of those people that go to
his shows probably don't vote. So the Bush bashing is meaningless.
It's dry entertainment to rile the crowd.:rolleyes:

LASERRAY
07-20-2004, 03:24 PM
Ozzy's next album should be called: Fresh fruit for a rotting vegetable.:rolleyes:
I guess all celebrities feel that they must bore us with their Political opinions and agendas.
Go away already you Burn-out.:yuk:
:cool:

cigarette1
07-20-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
I guess all celebrities feel that they must bore us with their Political opinions and agendas.
Ya mean like Ahhhhh-nold ;)

Ultra5150
07-20-2004, 03:31 PM
Stupid comment....
I grew up listening to Ozzy and like his music. Blizzard of Oz was one of the first rock albums that blew my mind as a kid. I vote, I dont agree with his statements but I also dont agree with being a drug addict like he was either. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. No one, not Michael Moore or Ozzy are going to change the way I am going to vote.

Boozer
07-20-2004, 03:31 PM
That's pretty f*cked for Ozzy to do considering he played as an honored guest for Bush not to long ago. Bush invited him into the white house and everything. I remember Bush making the comment "Ozzy, mom loves your stuff!"
F*ck Ozzy!

XtrmWakeborder
07-20-2004, 03:33 PM
No lake pirate yet huh?...well i dont think we have to worry bout him swaying any votes period so i could care less what he says and when he says it...my 2 cents

LASERRAY
07-20-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by cigarette1
Ya mean like Ahhhhh-nold ;) We'll, seeing as how he actually holds a political office, I would look upon him as an exception, for now anyway.;)

Rod-64
07-20-2004, 04:16 PM
I agree...........I'm a huge Ted Nugent fan but he goes off on a politcal tirade too. I want to hear Fred Bear or The Great White Buffalo, not government eff ups.:yuk:

Dr. Eagle
07-21-2004, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
During the Oz fest concerts when Ozzy hits the stage they put an
image of George Bush and Adolph Hitler on the jumbo tron.
Then they blend the two images together and make one.
D
This one I couldn't resist...
With as many drugs as ozzie has taken and as many brain cells that he has killed with all those substances... I take his symbolism with a grain of salt. That little showpiece probably appeared in front of his eyes one day...:D

OLDRAT
07-21-2004, 07:37 AM
Ozzy, you have had your fifteen minutes of fame in the USA, time to move on.......take your pissin' and shittin' dogs with you and get the fock out.
Yea, he was all shits and grins last year when he went to the banquet. Now the dumb fock seems to have forgotten how much money he and his disfunctional clan have made in this country.

BrendellaJet
07-21-2004, 07:45 AM
Stop generalizing. I dig Ozzy and so do all my friends-have for a long time. We are all republican voters.

cdog
07-21-2004, 08:11 AM
Ozzy must be trying to kiss Ass his way into holywood (pun):yuk:
His fat ass piglet daughter must need help getting an acting job.
Personaly I think it's a kick in the face that his stupid half brain dead ass has so much and live's such a great lifestyle when he's a f'in IDIOT. Who would take political advice from that asshole?
A Message To Ozzy!
Sing your song's and gimp your stupid ass off stage you jack off!

hoolign
07-21-2004, 08:18 AM
It may not be correct what he's doing but, by reading this thread I fail to see how he's giving political advice?

Dr. Eagle
07-21-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by hoolign
It may not be correct what he's doing but, by reading this thread I fail to see how he's giving political advice?
I think its just an extreme way to make his views known. I still like Ozzie even though he has just about medicated his way to alzheimers...

Lake Pirate
07-21-2004, 08:23 AM
I dunno? I rag on Blair. I guess he can rag on Bush?

Dr. Eagle
07-21-2004, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Lake Pirate
I dunno? I rag on Blair. I guess he can rag on Bush?
True, I praise Blair... so that'd work....

hoolign
07-21-2004, 08:25 AM
It's probably better that he's using the screen rather than talking about his views, it would take the poor bastard 6 months to say what a pic takes 20 seconds to show:D

Dr. Eagle
07-21-2004, 08:26 AM
It's probably better that he's using the screen rather than talking about his views, it would take the poor bastard 6 months to say what a pic takes 20 seconds to show:D
And when he was done, nobody'd understand it anyway...;)

cdog
07-21-2004, 08:28 AM
Comparing Bush/Kerry/Edwards/Clinton/Regan to Hitler is compleatly FALSE and is a totaly unfair asumption.
Example: HEADLINE NEWS
OZZY IS A CHILD MOLESTER. HE BANGS LITTLE BOY'S IN THE POOP SHOOT!
It's one thing for us, Americans to complain about our leadership, but that guy is here (in the US) to excape Great Brittian's tax up the ass, so where does he get off with his comment's.
He's the Poster Guy for "THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DRUG"S".

Jordy
07-21-2004, 08:32 AM
I still have to laugh at him arguing with his BMW voice command... :D

Backtanner
07-21-2004, 09:07 AM
I heard he's going to headline at the Aladin.:D

Some Kind Of Monster
07-21-2004, 09:40 AM
I listen to OZZY but mainly because his band is among the best on earth. Randy Rhodes (RIP), and Zakk Wylde are a couple of the best guitarists ever. Not to mention Mike Inez (Alice) on Bass.. Other past members like Rob Trujillo (now with Matallica) and loads of others.. Ozzy WILL NOT sway my vote, but I will still listen to him.

HCS
07-21-2004, 10:37 AM
Ozzy fans are just like Raider fans. Nothing will separate them
from their god.:rolleyes:

tcook33
07-21-2004, 10:54 AM
Your an idiot!

572Daytona
07-21-2004, 11:07 AM
I was an Ozzy fan when he was with Sabbath and for the first couple of his Blizzard of Oz albums. But after Randy died, the band just wasn't the same. I saw them in concert with Randy's replacement, Jake E Lee, and Jake spent a lot of the concert puking behind one of the speakers on stage and Ozzy sounded like he had swallowed a whole bottle of depressants before getting on stage. It also didn't help that Metallica opened for Ozzy and pretty much blew them off the stage.

Her454
07-21-2004, 11:14 AM
It just pisses me off when people in the spotlight bash the president and in turn make our country look weak and divided. That is not the correct place to air your views, especially in a time of war. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Didnt like Ozzy before, REALLY DONT LIKE HIM NOW, regardless of how I feel about the current president.

sizzlingcell
07-21-2004, 11:24 AM
Ozzy's music has been killer for many years, I dont agree with him on Political issues but he still rocks. I have voted Republican from the get go and always will unless they start morphing into Michael Moore or egads something like Lake Pirate:yuk: And yes I'm a Freaking Raider Fan till Death also!

HCS
07-21-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by sizzlingcell
Ozzy's music has been killer for many years, I dont agree with him on Political issues but he still rocks. I have voted Republican from the get go and always will unless they start morphing into Michael Moore or egads something like Lake Pirate:yuk: And yes I'm a Freaking Raider Fan till Death also!
See what I mean.;)

KingCole
07-21-2004, 12:11 PM
The cool thing about our country is that you get to speak your mind, so if Ozzy comes off with some BS about Bush there aint much we can do about it. Same thing goes if I tell him to take his mindless, drug induced, babble. His outspoken, overdone, limelight loving, can't do an interview for shit, wife. His fat, clueless, talentless, gravy-train ridin', f***'in kids, and all their stinkin' animals, and GET THE HELL OUT!
Peace

homer
07-21-2004, 12:39 PM
I thought America was a place where a person had freedom of speech?