PDA

View Full Version : Political Bashing...

91nordic29
07-21-2004, 07:21 AM
with all the bashing going on here, i just wanted to take a poll to see what our make - up is in our little community.

91nordic29
07-21-2004, 07:47 AM
bump

Tom Brown
07-21-2004, 07:51 AM
I didn't vote in the pole because I'm a Canadian and we don't have opinions but I can tell you this...
... your candidate is a terrible person, I have it from a good souce he has sex with recently dead orphan children and he's never done anything successful in his life. How he made it into politics is beyond me. My candidate, on the other hand, is perfect and has never made a mistake.

Dr. Eagle
07-21-2004, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
I didn't vote in the pole because I'm a Canadian and we don't have opinions but I can tell you this...
... your candidate is a terrible person, I have it from a good souce he has sex with recently dead orphan children and he's never done anything successful in his life. How he made it into politics is beyond me. My candidate, on the other hand, is perfect and has never made a mistake.
Ditto, (other than the Canadian part), even if your candidate is different from my candidate:D

91nordic29
07-21-2004, 08:07 AM
:eek: :D :D :cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
07-21-2004, 08:55 AM
The poll really does not allow for people like me to participate. I align myself mroe wit the Republican party and more towards the conservative side but I am in no way a part of the religious right. I vote on issues, not party affiliation, and what makes sense. I'm a Republican beause I identify with and believe in more of their "causes". And I think the gov't takes too much of my money as it stands now!
I honoestly think there are more people like me than the extremes but we are not as vocal.

Lake Pirate
07-21-2004, 09:00 AM
Independant wasn't on the list.
Green wasn't on the list.
Anarchist wasn't on the list.
Pinko America hater wasn't on the list.
Hence...me not voting.

Tom Brown
07-21-2004, 09:04 AM
I guess we had you pegged all along, Lake Pirate.

Havasu_Dreamin
07-21-2004, 09:20 AM
I guess we had you pegged all along, Lake Pirate.
ROFLMAO! That is some funny stuff right there!

totenhosen
07-21-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
The poll really does not allow for people like me to participate. I align myself mroe wit the Republican party and more towards the conservative side but I am in no way a part of the religious right. I vote on issues, not party affiliation, and what makes sense. I'm a Republican beause I identify with and believe in more of their "causes". And I think the gov't takes too much of my money as it stands now!
I honoestly think there are more people like me than the extremes but we are not as vocal.
I'm like this as well. But overall both party's are crooks and liars.

topless
07-21-2004, 09:36 AM
My candidate is perfect and has never made a mistake.
Ya mean your candidate is you??????????????

Ducatista
07-21-2004, 09:40 AM
Conservative right-winger, but pro choice and not into the religious zealots of any variety, especially Islamic fundamentalist!:mad:

91nordic29
07-21-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
i would say that you are in the middle. i am also in the middle but i lean a little to the left on most issues.

Tom Brown
07-21-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by topless
Ya mean your candidate is you??????????????
Awww.... shucks. You know how to butter me up, Top. :)
OK then, I'll give you my credit card. :)

HCS
07-21-2004, 10:55 AM
I'm always right. Does that make me right?:idea:

eliminatedsprinter
07-26-2004, 04:06 PM
Nothing about pragmatic, but with libertarian leanings, so I couldn't vote on this one.