PDA

View Full Version : ? About place diverters on jets boats

Boat Loan Guy
07-21-2004, 11:10 AM
Just curious, I have never had a jet boat and was wondering what you guys thank about having a place diverter. Is it necessary to have one. I will be using my boat mostly on the river in Blthye.

BADBLOWN572
07-21-2004, 11:13 AM
Best money spent on a jet. I would not own a jet without one. They make the ride so much nicer and you can control it. Want to run fast, put it up, want to plane instantly, put it down. Definitely worth the money to get one!

riverbound
07-21-2004, 11:13 AM
Yes, but you should post this over in "just jets" for a better response. I would never own a jet without one.

Nubbs
07-21-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Ckenn
Just curious, I have never had a jet boat and was wondering what you guys thank about having a place diverter. Is it necessary to have one. I will be using my boat mostly on the river in Blthye.
No, but let me explain. A jet without a diverter is not like an outdrive without a propeller. The boat will move without a diverter. However, I had much better control over my boat with the diverter. And, I could eliminate the porpoising. I thought the diverter was money well spent. That's without even considering the roost factor.

casean
07-21-2004, 11:17 AM
I agree completely with BB572. It's well worth the money. I could not imagine what it would be like with out it on our jet boat. It's amazing how fast you can plane with it trimmed all the way down.

Tremor Therapy
07-21-2004, 11:20 AM
Don't forget the anti-lake-lice abilities! When some lake lice gets behind you....too close behind you, you lift the nozzle and blast them off their ski's! Kinda like having a fire hose at your disposal!:D

MudPumper
07-21-2004, 12:23 PM
I cant imagine how shitty my boat would ride in all conditions without my diverter. It's a must have on a jet.

Havasu_Dreamin
07-21-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Tremor Therapy
Don't forget the anti-lake-lice abilities! When some lake lice gets behind you....too close behind you, you lift the nozzle and blast them off their ski's! Kinda like having a fire hose at your disposal!:D
Yeah, you do that and the local five-oh sees you and you will be cited for reckless operation.