PDA

View Full Version : Warlock 25

little rowe boat
07-21-2004, 12:33 PM
Our lot in Havasu closed escrow today,so it wont be long now until construction starts on our new Havasu home.I want to thank Michele who is half of Warlock 25 for all of her hard work and taxiing us around Havasu over the last 3 or 4 months.She goes above and beyond for her clients and my wife and I could not imagine getting through all of this without her help and guidance.
Again,Thank you Michele.
Jeff and Caroline.

Mr.Havasu
07-21-2004, 12:46 PM
Thank you Jeff,
That's very nice of you to say. I have really enjoyed working with you and Caroline as well. Welcome to Havasu!:cool: Can't wait to complete the next stage!

Mr.Havasu
07-21-2004, 12:48 PM
by the way..
Did you see my post " Seller just accepted our offer" yet?
Check it out.

little rowe boat
07-21-2004, 12:49 PM
I did,I just sent you a pm,so when is the house warming party?:D

Mr.Havasu
07-21-2004, 12:55 PM
SOON as we own it. But we need to sell our home first. We went for a 4 month escrow to give us time to sell and them time to find a new home.
We will keep you posted.

little rowe boat
07-21-2004, 12:58 PM
4 months is good,but you wont need that long to sell your home.

Mr.Havasu
07-21-2004, 01:26 PM
Hopefully it will sell in the first month, I'm really going to miss this place.

summerlove
07-21-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by little rowe boat
Our lot in Havasu closed escrow today,so it wont be long now until construction starts on our new Havasu home.I want to thank Michele who is half of Warlock 25 for all of her hard work and taxiing us around Havasu over the last 3 or 4 months.She goes above and beyond for her clients and my wife and I could not imagine getting through all of this without her help and guidance.
Again,Thank you Michele.
Jeff and Caroline.
Blah-Blah-Blah.....more mutual admiration and I love it! We're ahead of you Jeff - my plans are in plan check right now....hope to be under construction by the end of the month/early August!
(BTW - passed you on the CRIT road sunday moring - white 4wd Suburban with the "Campbell" sticker on the back. )

little rowe boat
07-21-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
Blah-Blah-Blah.....more mutual admiration and I love it! We're ahead of you Jeff - my plans are in plan check right now....hope to be under construction by the end of the month/early August!
(BTW - passed you on the CRIT road sunday moring - white 4wd Suburban with the "Campbell" sticker on the back. )
Yah we don't like Rice road.You should have honked and waved.

prop check
07-21-2004, 06:23 PM
congrats on the dirt... It must be nice to make such good money that you can live with the pretty people in the new OC(havasu):D J/K Good luck with the build.. Just a thought why not put a Fleetwood manufactured home on the lot:)

riverbound
07-21-2004, 06:26 PM
Now that I know you have the $$ for a second home I'm going to have to start charging you to work on your boat j/k
Congrats on the new place.
Originally posted by little rowe boat
Again,Thank you Michele.
Jeff and Caroline.

clownpuncher
07-21-2004, 06:28 PM
Congrats LRB. You are envied. We're looking to do the same somewhere on the river. Come on overtime :D

Mr.Havasu
07-21-2004, 06:28 PM
He would need a hook up at Fleetwood;) Know of anyone?;)

little rowe boat
07-21-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by warlock25
He would need a hook up at Fleetwood;) Know of anyone?;)
I don't know, no one comes to mind.:wink:

little rowe boat
07-21-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by riverbound
Now that I know you have the $$ for a second home I'm going to have to start charging you to work on your boat j/k
Congrats on the new place.
Hey Bill,how did your boat run ?

riverbound
07-21-2004, 09:36 PM
Great! for 2 days:( distributor went bad on me 2nd day. It was the one part on the whole boat that wasnt replaced, I did have it gone through though. I didnt find my problem until I got home, sucks because we left a day early. Oh well its time for more upgrades:D

little rowe boat
07-22-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by riverbound
Great! for 2 days:( distributor went bad on me 2nd day. It was the one part on the whole boat that wasnt replaced, I did have it gone through though. I didnt find my problem until I got home, sucks because we left a day early. Oh well its time for more upgrades:D
Thats to bad you had to leave early,it should be dialed in for the next outing.

al cole'holic
07-22-2004, 11:03 AM
What do you think the chances are of someone trading a lot/parcel for property in Lancaster?? :D