PDA

View Full Version : Ozzfest Rocked!

hoolign
07-21-2004, 04:29 PM
All that was on the jumbo screen was Tom Brown Kickin RiverDaves ass:eek: you guys are getting a bum deal down there:p

SeaRayPat
07-21-2004, 05:57 PM
I was a big Ozzie faN untill his Fxxxing wife made him become Political.................... belive me Ozzie has no idea who the Fxxxing president of the united states is or even who the F Hitler is.:mad:

LASERRAY
07-21-2004, 06:05 PM
Ozzy pisses himself onstage since he no longer can control his bladder functions, which is why he's always dumping water on himself. My friend used to Roadie for him.
I just wanted to say something negative about that burn-out.
Thanks for listening.:cool:

Kilrtoy
07-21-2004, 06:56 PM
Ray, didnt momma tell you if you cant say something nice dont say anything...:D

hoolign
07-21-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Ozzy pisses himself onstage since he no longer can control his bladder functions, which is why he's always dumping water on himself. My friend used to Roadie for him.
I just wanted to say something negative about that burn-out.
Thanks for listening.:cool:
if I had his coin...i'd piss myself every other minute, just to enjoy the warmth:p

LASERRAY
07-21-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Ray, didnt momma tell you if you cant say something nice dont say anything...:D Yes she did. But I'm just trying to fit-in with the rest of you hard-asses 'round here.;) :D

looky_lou
07-21-2004, 07:43 PM
Leave poor Ozzy alone you guys. :( I hope he made it to the concert ;)

LASERRAY
07-21-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by looky_lou
Leave poor Ozzy alone you guys. :( I hope he made it to the concert ;) I wish I was that poor.:wink:

HCS
07-21-2004, 09:37 PM
Ozzy thrives on nuclear war and burning bodies.
He's always criticized politicans and the nuclear bomb.
WAR PIGS!:p