PDA

View Full Version : Tile, concrete, remodeling

Bre
07-21-2004, 06:21 PM
Anyone from the boards do any of this stuff? I am gonna start getting estimates... Winter time is my time to spend money, so this winter I want the house fixed up some. So I thought I would see if we could give any fellow board members some money...or if anyone knew of anyone in our area that is good. We are in Chino Hills. Thank you!!!!

Jrocket
07-21-2004, 06:27 PM
Oh you better get in line girly.I put up a post long before you did,asking for people to do some work for me.:D
Ill send them your way when they finish my house.

riverbound
07-21-2004, 06:29 PM
Bre,
We just had a loft added to our house and we went to Home depot for the tile and carpeting. They are always offering discount on labor and product. There pricing was very fair. Plus if you have any problems its not like Home depot is going anywhere. Good luck.

MUDXPRT
07-21-2004, 06:38 PM
Bre I shot you a PM.

Bre
07-21-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket
Oh you better get in line girly.I put up a post long before you did,asking for people to do some work for me.:D
Ill send them your way when they finish my house.
Don't think so. Ladies first:D I'll even help:p ;)

Bre
07-21-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by riverbound
Bre,
We just had a loft added to our house and we went to Home depot for the tile and carpeting. They are always offering discount on labor and product. There pricing was very fair. Plus if you have any problems its not like Home depot is going anywhere. Good luck.
Home Depot sucks putting carpet in.... don't know if I'd trust them with much else.... but it is worth a try I guess:confused:

Bre
07-21-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by MUDXPRT
Bre I shot you a PM.
I will check it out.

Thunder Struck
07-21-2004, 06:47 PM
Bre if you are going to help I might have to load up and head to CAl.

Bre
07-21-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Thunder Struck
Bre if you are going to help I might have to load up and head to CAl.
I am home all day long so I can help. I wouldn't mind learning anyways.....
I just want to re-do everything from the inside to the outside of the house.
Come on down:p

Thunder Struck
07-21-2004, 06:55 PM
Give me 10min. and i will be out the door!!

Bre
07-21-2004, 07:04 PM
Give me 10min. and i will be out door!!
I'm serious I hope you are too. :p
How much more would you charge to come down here??? Or is it the same price?

Bre
07-21-2004, 07:19 PM
Thunder Struck...you guys going out this weekend? We need to try to hook up if you guys are. We can talk about it then:D

jus a baker
07-21-2004, 07:48 PM
My company does,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but not in your state. Sorry. As far as Home Depot, they usually sub out to a contractor in the area.

waterboy
07-21-2004, 07:57 PM
Hey Bre, I'm a general contractor, but tile is my specialty.
I'm in your area, Upland. Give me a call if you want me to give you an estimate. I just did some tile work at "Grass pays'" house. Maybe he could show you some pictures of my work.

Bre
07-21-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Hey Bre, I'm a general contractor, but tile is my specialty.
I'm in your area, Upland. Give me a call if you want me to give you an estimate. I just did some tile work at "Grass pays'" house. Maybe he could show you some pictures of my work.
Do you actually have to see my house to give me an estimate... or do you just need sq footage..ect.?? Can I have your number pretty please:p

waterboy
07-21-2004, 08:16 PM
i can give u an idea if you tell me how many ft. you can call me tommorow at 909 377 8700 if i dont answer leave mess. i will call back. thanks shannon.

Bre
07-21-2004, 08:21 PM
i can give u an idea if you tell me how many ft. you can call me tommorow at 909 377 8700 if i dont answer leave mess. i will call back. thanks shannon.
cool thanks. It's gonna end up being around 1600 sq ft. I don't know how much of the house we wanna do in tile.

Thunder Struck
07-21-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Thunder Struck...you guys going out this weekend? We need to try to hook up if you guys are. We can talk about it then:D
Just got the motor back in today so we will be there. Look for us maybe we could work out some kind of trade on the work..;)

Bre
07-21-2004, 08:39 PM
Just got the motor back in today so we will be there. Look for us maybe we could work out some kind of trade on the work..;)
That's what I'm talking about:D ;)
I'm so excited to see you guys this weekend. I don't think I will see you guys on the water....but who knows... We def. have to meet up Fri or Sat night. Did I give you guys my cell number yet?

Thunder Struck
07-21-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Bre
That's what I'm talking about:D ;)
I'm so excited to see you guys this weekend. I don't think I will see you guys on the water....but who knows... We def. have to meet up Fri or Sat night. Did I give you guys my cell number yet?
Whats this I and Not we, are you coming by yourself. No boat??? I will email you with our #. Wont be there till late Fri. night.

waterboy
07-21-2004, 08:50 PM
i could work out some kind of a trade, but i dont were pasties:D

Bre
07-21-2004, 08:55 PM
Whats this I and Not we, are you coming by yourself. No boat??? I will email you with our #. Wont be there till late Fri. night.
No we are both coming. Andy has to do an oil change and adjust the valves on the boat..plus play around with some stuff. So our boat will not touch the water this weekend. Unless he get's it all done quickly. I will be with some people from the boards on the water and Andy and I will be together at night. We should arrive around 9-9:30pm on Friday night. Did you guys wanna hang out with Andy too:D Or just me:p ;)

Bre
07-21-2004, 08:56 PM
i could work out some kind of a trade, but i dont were pasties:D
Look at all these trade deals. :p Let me know what the trade is... and I hope you don't wear pasties:eek: :D

Thunder Struck
07-21-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Bre
No we are both coming. Andy has to do an oil change and adjust the valves on the boat..plus play around with some stuff. So our boat will not touch the water this weekend. Unless he get's it all done quickly. I will be with some people from the boards on the water and Andy and I will be together at night. We should arrive around 9-9:30pm on Friday night. Did you guys wanna hang out with Andy too:D Or just me:p ;)
Andy ,Andy who??? J/k We know you come as a package, so we'll be glad to take ya both!:D

CEO
07-21-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Home Depot sucks putting carpet in.... don't know if I'd trust them with much else.... but it is worth a try I guess:confused:
I had them do mine and it came out "tits" And they are not going anywhere. That's the only reason I gave them a shot at my stuff.

Bre
07-21-2004, 09:04 PM
Andy ,Andy who??? J/k We know you come as a package, so we'll be glad to take ya both!:D
Andy who LMAO
OK cool...just making sure. Did you email me here or somewhere else??

Thunder Struck
07-21-2004, 09:05 PM
Uhm...is this conversation appropriate for this site....?:eek:

Bre
07-21-2004, 09:10 PM
Uhm...is this conversation appropriate for this site....?:eek:
:eek!: Talking about the tile and the river?? I sure hope so:D

Thunder Struck
07-21-2004, 09:13 PM
Just not sure if home improvements were tolerated here.:wink:

Bre
07-21-2004, 09:16 PM
Just not sure if home improvements were tolerated here.:wink:
It's a boating site..but I think they can take it:rolleyes: I hope so anyways;)

Thunder Struck
07-21-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by HAULNZ
Home improvements, sure. ;) :D