aztommy
07-21-2004, 09:46 PM
PICS

Bre
07-21-2004, 09:53 PM
Not since you last asked.:D

aztommy
07-21-2004, 09:55 PM
I am a broken record hows thing in cali. It was friggn hot in az today I think 114

Bre
07-21-2004, 10:09 PM
I didn't go outside too much today so I don't know. All i know is I got cold inside the house today.... so I was feelin good:p

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-21-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Bre
I didn't go outside too much today so I don't know. All i know is I got cold inside the house today.... so I was feelin good:p
:eek:
OOOO really

dmontzsta
07-21-2004, 10:14 PM
I am still waiting from a few weeks ago, the weekend you left with your 500th post. :)

Bre
07-21-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
:eek:
OOOO really
Yeah . The air cond guy came over today and gave it a lil tune up..so it is blowing extra cold air now for you and plya... now when you get your cars washed you will have a cool place to chill:p

Bre
07-21-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
I am still waiting from a few weeks ago, the weekend you left with your 500th post. :)
You need a pic for that?? I don't know what the big posts are here... I thought it went by the thousands... sorry:frown:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-21-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Yeah . The air cond guy came over today and gave it a lil tune up..so it is blowing extra cold air now for you and plya... now when you get your cars washed you will have a cool place to chill:p
Sounds like a plan I cant wait ;)

Bre
07-21-2004, 10:21 PM
Sounds like a plan I cant wait ;)
Did you get it washed yet? I will totally do it for you if you wanna pay me:D I do a good job:D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-21-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Did you get it washed yet? I will totally do it for you if you wanna pay me:D I do a good job:D
:eek: oh I know you will, I washed it myself but I can get it dirty again :D

Bre
07-21-2004, 10:24 PM
:eek: oh I know you will, I washed it myself but I can get it dirty again :D
Oh you did wash it yourself:p
Well if you ever feel like paying anyone to do it..you can pay me:D

Jrocket
07-21-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Bre
you wanna pay me:D I do a good job:D
Naaaaaa that one was way to easy.Ill let it slide this time.:D :p

dmontzsta
07-21-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Bre
You need a pic for that?? I don't know what the big posts are here... I thought it went by the thousands... sorry:frown:
no, no...that weekend you said "I am going to take lots of pics and post them when I get back" never happened. :(

Bre
07-21-2004, 10:32 PM
no, no...that weekend you said "I am going to take lots of pics and post them when I get back" never happened. :(
Oh I did take them... but they were family pics. I always post my weekend pics on Barneys .

dmontzsta
07-21-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Oh I did take them... but they were family pics. I always post my weekend pics on Barneys .
Barney's has been pretty quiet lately. :cool:
I hope the angry wives didnt scare you :D

Bre
07-21-2004, 10:34 PM
Barney's has been pretty quiet lately. :cool:
I hope the angry wives didnt scare you :D
My section hasn't been too quite... but yeah the crazy ass wives scared me a bit... I even had some threats thrown up in there. People are crazy:eek!:

dmontzsta
07-21-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Bre
My section hasn't been too quite... but yeah the crazy ass wives scared me a bit... I even had some threats thrown up in there. People are crazy:eek!:
Threats? haha, I think you need to alert the guys attatched with these woman, cause that is a little loco!!! haha...
Just PM them back and say "Dont hate me cause I am beautiful".

Jrocket
07-21-2004, 10:41 PM
I didnt see your section on Barneys?

Bre
07-21-2004, 10:45 PM
Threats? haha, I think you need to alert the guys attatched with these woman, cause that is a little loco!!! haha...
Just PM them back and say "Dont hate me cause I am beautiful".
Most of them know it. Some women are under a diff name and I don't know who's wife they are.... oh well Andy and I just laugh:D I ain't scurred... hopefully they come to the house to get me... I have a present for them:p

Bre
07-21-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket
I didnt see your section on Barneys?
Cause I banned you. Negative people are not allowed:D ;) Have you even posted yet over there? Until you get something in your mailbox... you can't see it..plus you have to be registered..and pay lots of money:eek!:

dmontzsta
07-21-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Most of them know it. Some women are under a diff name and I don't know who's wife they are.... oh well Andy and I just laugh:D I ain't scurred... hopefully they come to the house to get me... I have a present for them:p
Just send your dogs out to great them.

Bre
07-21-2004, 10:50 PM
Just send your dogs out to great them.
Our dogs are nice... but I guess if it was someone they didn't know... or if they hopped over the fence... they may get a lil mad... humm.. wanna come over and test it... see if they get mad:p :D

dmontzsta
07-21-2004, 10:51 PM
sure, if you supply me with one of those dog suits, without one of those...I will knock on the front door. :)

Jrocket
07-21-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Cause I banned you. Negative people are not allowed:D ;) Have you even posted yet over there? Until you get something in your mailbox... you can't see it..plus you have to be registered..and pay lots of money:eek!:
Ive been on that site from the beginning,but havent been there in a long time.Maybe I should try to log in over there..

Bre
07-21-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket
Ive been on that site from the beginning,but havent been there in a long time.Maybe I should try to log in over there..
Maybe huh;)

Bre
07-21-2004, 10:55 PM
sure, if you supply me with one of those dog suits, without one of those...I will knock on the front door. :)
They will just bark at you if you knock:D
No dog suit...sorry.

dmontzsta
07-21-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Bre
They will just bark at you if you knock:D
No dog suit...sorry.
My dogs do the same thing, it gets annoying sometimes. Right now they are howling, they have been doing that alot lately.

Bre
07-21-2004, 10:59 PM
My dogs do the same thing, it gets annoying sometimes. Right now they are howling, they have been doing that alot lately.
Oh god..don't get me started on dogs barking/howling. All I have to say is if they hear one lil noise that not even I can hear they are barking.... it get's pretty annoying. Our youngest dog..never ever used to bark... but quickly learned it from our oldest dog:rolleyes:

dmontzsta
07-21-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Oh god..don't get me started on dogs barking/howling. All I have to say is if they hear one lil noise that not even I can hear they are barking.... it get's pretty annoying. Our youngest dog..never ever used to bark... but quickly learned it from our oldest dog:rolleyes:
This is exactly how I feel and my situation here, the older dog even taught the younger dog. :)
...they are lovers, not fighters. :)

Bre
07-21-2004, 11:03 PM
Our dogs are so so good with our lil ones.... I can't believe how gentle they are with our 1 yr old...... we love it.