PDA

View Full Version : fires

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-22-2004, 09:02 AM
how is everyone up in santa clarita and acton.. just thinking of all the board members that way and was wondering if everyone is o.k, ;)

dicudmore
07-22-2004, 09:31 AM
everything ok at the parents santa clarita house
talked to them last night

No Regrets
07-22-2004, 09:31 AM
Its all good. We're in Agua Dulce which borders Acton and its mostly burning towards Angeles Forest land. Some remote structures I think, but not too bad. The SCV fire is under control and was actually put out pretty quick. Thanks for your concern. Long fire season ahead.:(

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-22-2004, 09:53 AM
we know how scary it can be.. we use to live up there and it was not fun when a fire would start up.. :(
we also have some friends that live in san diego and there house was the only one left on there block..:eek:
I'm glad everything is all good for all of you.. How far is Jetboat Rich from all these fires.. I haven't seen him in a while.

Mrs Luvnlife
07-22-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
How far is Jetboat Rich from all these fires.. I haven't seen him in a while.
JBR's okay, he's in Quartz Hill, which is a ways from the fire area. Nice of you to be concerned ;).

Ducatista
07-22-2004, 10:31 AM
Things are looking pretty much under control right now. The Acton fire burned about 9000 acres real fast, but natural fire breaks like Littlerock Lake helped the firefighter's get it under wraps. Unless the wind really kicks up, they should be able to finish the job.