PDA

View Full Version : VAN HALEN..New song...

bigq
07-22-2004, 05:32 PM
Has anyone else here the song, "up for breakfast"? I thought it sounded pretty good, Sammy sound good too.:)

RiverOtter
07-22-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by bigq
Has anyone else here the song, "up for breakfast"? I thought it sounded pretty good, Sammy sound good too.:)
I haven't, but the 2 songs they did with DLR 2 or 3 years ago were great! I like Sammy but Dave was awesome :cool:

slink
07-22-2004, 06:51 PM
I have heard it, along with two others they have done. All rock. Can't wait till 8/16. Mrs and I will be at arrowhead pond for their concert.

Dusty Times
07-22-2004, 09:00 PM
Just picked up the two CD set about an hour ago. It definitly rocks.
Seems weird to hear Sammy and Dave on the same CD though.:confused:

IN2MX
07-22-2004, 09:21 PM
Van Halen rocks!!! And the new CD kicks ass....Sammy sounds just as awesome as always.......and the CD is a great compulation of ALL the past hits....
Both were good.....Dave was the party but Sammy is definately the better singer / song writer / musician.

RiverForUs
07-22-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by slink
Can't wait till 8/16. Mrs and I will be at arrowhead pond for their concert.
...and I might have between 3 - 5 tickets that I'll need to sell at face value for this show (paid $72 and change with the service charge.) We bought 8 tickets on-line and we have 3 going for sure and maybe 2 others. The wife is stressing that we won't be able to unload the rest.
Anyone interested if I can't sell them? They're in section 402, row H.