07-23-2004, 10:44 AM
Dooohhhhh!
Everyone get your kevlar on.

220EagleXp
07-23-2004, 10:59 AM
Don't knock Sea Doo like that.

stoker
07-23-2004, 11:08 AM
The Seadoo boats are very durable. You can beat the crap out of them and they keep coming back for more. I would never own one though.:)

chub
07-23-2004, 11:17 AM
So it looks like it's 2 to 0 Sea Doo.
NEXT!

syke-o
07-23-2004, 11:29 AM
http://powerandmotoryacht.com/boattests/0604seadoo200/

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-23-2004, 11:40 AM
LMAO!!
Sea-doo's resale value is better. hahahhahahah
(just kidding happy Commander owner's)
:D :D :D :D

Acommanderguy
07-23-2004, 11:46 AM
damn all i see is a bunch of haters. I am a happy commander owner. Steve and sy have been nothing but great to me. I will be a repeat customer for years. I have been a commander owner for years now. I have never had a problem with my boat. All I can tell you is that every company has a few bad apples.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-23-2004, 11:50 AM
:yuk:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1616DCP_0453-med.JPG
Here we go again more bashing. The boats run fine, however that may have some service issues. Anyway most of the problems I have heard about are engine problems and I don't think then build motors :eek: . In any case I'm heading to Havasu to party. :D You bashers have fun all my beer is in the Ice chest and the truck is full of gas. I am east bound with the hammer down
:eek:http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616DCP_0438-med.JPG

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-23-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Acommanderguy
damn all i see is a bunch of haters. I am a happy commander owner. Steve and sy have been nothing but great to me. I will be a repeat customer for years. I have been a commander owner for years now. I have never had a problem with my boat. All I can tell you is that every company has a few bad apples.
I know what you mean, we own an Aftershock and are constantly bashed.
:D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-23-2004, 11:54 AM
Mel, don't be mad, we are just joking!

Tom Brown
07-23-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Mrs. Bordsmnj
I know what you mean, we own an Aftershock and are constantly bashed.
Linda, when I was in your boat, the Aftershock logos embroidered into the seat cushions left a pattern on my back. It was almost uncomfortable. :(
It could be that I'm more sensitive than most people. I can tell what year the coins in my back pocket are without taking them out to look at them.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-23-2004, 11:59 AM
Mel, don't be mad, we are just joking!
You know I never get made honey :D I like to show to fun I have in my Commander :D, you going to havasu this weekend

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-23-2004, 12:00 PM
Anyway I thought you had a Bayliner linda LOLOLO:eek:

AngryJosh
07-23-2004, 12:01 PM
I'm a happy Commander owner. I have no complaints about my boat. It's a 19' with a hardin marine 460. I hear they were build pretty good
AngryJosh

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-23-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
Anyway I thought you had a Bayliner linda LOLOLO:eek:
OUCH!! That hurt Mel!!
No Havi for us this weekend. Be safe and have fun!!!
xoxo

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-23-2004, 12:06 PM
OUCH!! That hurt Mel!!
No Havi for us this weekend. Be safe and have fun!!!
xoxo
I was just kidding :D, it should be a good weekend

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-23-2004, 12:11 PM
Ok, where the heck did Topock Junkie go? Starting a thread like this and then bailing??? :D SISSY!!
:p

Dr. Eagle
07-23-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by 220EagleXp
Don't knock Sea Doo like that.
Yeah, Sea Doo makes a hell of a boat... not like that Commander POS...:D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-23-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Yeah, Sea Doo makes a hell of a boat... not like that Commander POS...:D
This coming from an ultra driver LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOOLOLOLOLL:D

Acommanderguy
07-23-2004, 12:31 PM
good one SYA:D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-23-2004, 12:35 PM
I know of a couple of sea doos will spank that 21 ultra :D :yuk:
Dr Eagle we are still friends :D

Dr. Eagle
07-23-2004, 12:36 PM
This coming from an ultra driver LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOOLOLOLOLL:D
I Knew that'd wake you up!!!!!!! LOL.........

Dr. Eagle
07-23-2004, 12:37 PM
I know of a couple of sea doos will spank that 21 ultra :D :yuk:
Dr Eagle we are still friends :D
Actually I think I own one that will!
Oh and I am glad we are still friends, I was just pulling your leg... I saw your posts there!!!!!!!!!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-23-2004, 12:38 PM
;) Ultra driver and a Kings fan, :yuk:

Ultracrazy
07-23-2004, 12:38 PM
Easy SYA..............them fighten words:mad: :mad: :D :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-23-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Ultracrazy
Easy SYA..............them fighten words:mad: :mad: :D :D
;) :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-23-2004, 12:40 PM
don't worry Mel, I got yo' back!

Dr. Eagle
07-23-2004, 12:54 PM
;) Ultra driver and a Kings fan, :yuk:
Hey, I'm one high class individual!!!!!!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-23-2004, 12:58 PM
Hey, I'm one high class individual!!!!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-23-2004, 12:59 PM
I hope everyone has a safe weekend I'm going to go crash the shockwave party :eek:

chub
07-23-2004, 01:03 PM
You all stop thread jackin and beatin up on the ULTRA's. Get back to COMMANDER and SEA DOO bashing instead.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I just sold my ULTRA but I'm still a down with 'em.

Dr. Eagle
07-23-2004, 01:05 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Dr. Eagle
07-23-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by chub
You all stop thread jackin and beatin up on the ULTRA's. Get back to COMMANDER and SEA DOO bashing instead.
How was your customer service with them?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-23-2004, 01:08 PM
Ok I'm out of here on my way to havasu, everyone have a good and safe weekend it's time to crash the shockwave party :eek:

Phat Matt
07-23-2004, 01:11 PM
Mel, I got your back. I like my Commander too! :D

chub
07-23-2004, 01:12 PM
GREAT. I purchased UTRATUDE brand new in 93. It had one of the first Marinepower motors so I got free maintenance for the first year. Never had any issue's with the boat. Service was performed at ALCO and Savage in Havasu where it has lived for the last 10 years.
The only reason I sold it was a STOKER became available from a freind and another freind bought the tude from me. He'll still let me drive it occasionally.:D

Ziggy
07-23-2004, 01:15 PM
LMAO!!
Boy your asking for a spankin':D :D I jest Linda ;)
I am one of the happy owners since 1993...They've always handled me well and just last October I sold my 10yr old commander for $800 less than I paid new....pretty damn good IMO.
I hear a few others that have their issues but as SYA says many have been issues with motors and not the boat itself---so far so fine on my new boats motor.
Now back to your regularly scheduled bashing, stay tuned:eek: :D

chub
07-23-2004, 01:16 PM
Have a great weekend everybody. Off to the river!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ziggy
07-23-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Phat Matt
Mel, I got your back. I like my Commander too! :D
Hey Matt, How was your river rookies bachelor trip last weekend? Did ya make 'em clean the boat:D :D
Commander Ragatta went well except for friday nites gathering---wind blew it out so they had to move inside in a tiny room. Good turnout and we won some great goodies!!:cool:

Phat Matt
07-23-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
Hey Matt, How was your river rookies bachelor trip last weekend? Did ya make 'em clean the boat:D :D
Commander Ragatta went well except for friday nites gathering---wind blew it out so they had to move inside in a tiny room. Good turnout and we won some great goodies!!:cool:
The trip was a good time. It was a lot easier without having to worry about the dog and knowing I have some extra hands if other boats get close and stuff. They all had a blast and so did I. Except for the rebar thing at the sandbar, but that's another thread. I would have liked to make the regatta but I had to do the wedding thing. I'm sure there were some boats out there with my paint job anyway so it's kinda like I was there. ;) What did you win?

Topock Junkie
07-23-2004, 01:39 PM
Hey! Linda I'm right here. You wanna talk sh&t. I was out at the DRAG RACES.
W'ell should I buy the Commander or the Sea Doo boat I'm still confused..

al cole'holic
07-23-2004, 01:41 PM
I'm not too sure but I think SeaDoo would come with a warranty that covers stuff :)

jbtrailerjim
07-23-2004, 01:44 PM
Have a great weekend everybody. Off to the river!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Yep, me too. Everyone have a safe and fun weekend.:)

ahhell
07-23-2004, 01:46 PM
Im happy as hell with my Commander, didnt see any seadoo boats at Powell this week just alot of assholes on seadoos:eek:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1518109_0930-med.jpg

Dr. Eagle
07-23-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by ahhell
Im happy as hell with my Commander, didnt see any seadoo boats at Powell this week just alot of assholes on seadoos:eek:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1518109_0930-med.jpg
There's not a big-ol oil slick out there on Powell now is there???

ahhell
07-23-2004, 02:14 PM
There's not a big-ol oil slick out there on Powell now is there???
oh yeah...watch out Dooley oil pans...;)

LASERRAY
07-23-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Topock Junkie
Hey! Linda I'm right here. You wanna talk sh&t. I was out at the DRAG RACES.
W'ell should I buy the Commander or the Sea Doo boat I'm still confused.. Buy the Commander. Or the Sea Doo. And then sell me your Hallett!:D

Dr. Eagle
07-23-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Buy the Commander. Or the Sea Doo. And then sell me your Hallett!:D
OK then I can buy your "LASER"... long as the prop hub is sound...;) :p ;)

LASERRAY
07-23-2004, 10:45 PM
OK then I can buy your "LASER"... long as the prop hub is sound...;) :p ;) All offers considered........................................ ..........

Topock Junkie
07-24-2004, 12:55 PM
Laserray you can't buy my Hallett. However I will sell you my Eliminator...

LASERRAY
07-24-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Topock Junkie
Laserray you can't buy my Hallett. However I will sell you my Eliminator... Sorry, I'm sure it's nice. But it's not a Hallett.;)

nodigg
07-27-2004, 10:04 AM
Here we go again more bashing. The boats run fine, however that may have some service issues. Anyway most of the problems I have heard about are engine problems and I don't think then build motors :eek: . In any case I'm heading to Havasu to party. :D You bashers have fun all my beer is in the Ice chest and the truck is full of gas. I am east bound with the hammer down
:eek:http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616DCP_0438-med.JPG
Just wanted to see this picture again! :D
Talk about getting the bashing, try owning a Cheetah like I do!

OGShocker
07-27-2004, 10:41 AM
I think the point is made against you in this photograph. If Commanders are so great, why can't you get a respectable African-American female to ride in it?;)
We'll be at the lake on friday. It's my birthday and the mrs. wants me on the water...:D Hope to see you there.

hd&boatrider
07-27-2004, 10:45 AM
LMAO!!
That is not true....even if you are kidding there young lady. I sold mine for $5K less than I paid for it in 99 :). Of course I had put some money into it along the way. Anybody that rode in mine or saw it knew I had a nice, clean, well maintained boat. Yes, I knew you were kidding Linda

dicudmore
07-27-2004, 11:07 AM
Talk about getting the bashing, try owning a Cheetah like I do!
Hey I resemble that remark :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-27-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
I think the point is made against you in this photograph. If Commanders are so great, why can't you get a respectable African-American female to ride in it?;)
We'll be at the lake on friday. It's my birthday and the mrs. wants me on the water...:D Hope to see you there.
I have been there and done that, i prefer the lighter shades of women. But i wont turn them down ;) mmmmm do you feel threaten LOLOLOLO i will leave some for you :eek: , Anyway where did you get that boat load you have on your pic ;)

RiverOtter
07-27-2004, 11:35 AM
I have been there and done that, i prefer the lighter shades of women. But i wont turn them down ;) mmmmm do you feel threaten LOLOLOLO i will leave some for you :eek: , Anyway where did you get that boat load you have on your pic ;)
Ever walked into a bar and asked "where all the white women at?" :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-27-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by RiverOtter
Ever walked into a bar and asked "where all the white women at?" :D
mmmmm I usually bring them with me ;) LOLOLO

RiverOtter
07-27-2004, 11:37 AM
mmmmm I usually bring them with me ;) LOLOLO LMAOROTF!!!!!!! :D :D

Kilrtoy
07-27-2004, 11:42 AM
I think the point is made against you in this photograph. If Commanders are so great, why can't you get a respectable African-American female to ride in it?
FOUND ONE
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111YBCOM.jpg

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-27-2004, 11:47 AM
;)

OGShocker
07-27-2004, 11:47 AM
Other men don't threaten me. ;) I married my world 11 years ago. She is so cool she wasn't even mad when the eight Ontario Hooters girls climbed on "her" boat for a photo shoot last winter.:D
I hope to be at the turttle on friday night. You going out?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-27-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Other men don't threaten me. ;) I married my world 11 years ago. She is so cool she wasn't even mad when the eight Ontario Hooters girls climbed on "her" boat for a photo shoot last winter.:D
I hope to be at the turttle on friday night. You going out?
My next river trip may not be until DAM RUN II, i have to take of some business the next few weeks. But I will take a trip or two to catalina before DAM RUN II :D, I may have a young lady who may threaten you :eek: ;) mmmmm

OGShocker
07-27-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I think the point is made against you in this photograph. If Commanders are so great, why can't you get a respectable African-American female to ride in it?
FOUND ONE
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111YBCOM.jpg
See Seadoo's SUCK! Just like I was saying all along!:D ;)

OGShocker
07-27-2004, 12:10 PM
I may have a young lady who may threaten you :eek: ;) mmmmm Yeah, that just might worry me.;)

PlyaPlya22
07-27-2004, 12:11 PM
Can't we all just get along???:D Firt boat bashing, now BIATCH bashin...what's next?:eek:

OGShocker
07-27-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by PlyaPlya22
Can't we all just get along???:D Firt boat bashing, now BIATCH bashin...what's next?:eek: I would NOT call SYA a "Biatch". That might just piss him off. Besides, I was not bashing him.;)

PlyaPlya22
07-27-2004, 12:17 PM
No BIATCH BASHEN is comparing the women...color, bodies etc....trust me it's all good..if you know what I mean:D

JustMVG
07-27-2004, 12:50 PM
Is that Mrs Kilrtoy? it's the smile that gives her away,
Have a friend that has one of these Sea doo doo boats and was bragging how he's going to blow my doors off and my Ultra is slow and nothing but a barge, ok i said, but as i wave bye bye to you don't get mad and start with excuses, bring your A game, with full tanks four people on board and related items we blew him off, and waved good bye, and i'll say it wasn't just blow right by him thats a heavy boat with passengers and gas and stuff, got up wind of him and put the diverter all the way up and douched him good, he was pissed but oh well, thats life

bordsmnj
07-27-2004, 02:04 PM
:D YEEEAAAHH!!! that's the way to do it, Mike :cool: - with authoritiiie!

JustMVG
07-27-2004, 02:32 PM
Thanks Jason, how was the Bday?? I did some more Diverter Douching just to rub it in but i did it just idling out put it in rev. took it up to about 3500rpm and threw it fwd, got them on beach!!! wheres the camera when you REALLLLY need one, but all and all it was a good trip, i drove the Doo doo and they're not bad they scoot along pretty well, but the seats look like they came off of some ride at Magic Mtn:D , and all you can really do are those 360's and that got old quick, not impressed with the ride, the pick up is good but it gets up to its speed and thats all it's got, they should make a diverter for those things but i think the hull would be a little squirrely in rough water, but hey thats just an opinion .
Talk to ya later Mike, hey when are we going to ge together again??