PDA

View Full Version : It's a Jerk, It's a Vandal, It's Superman!

carbonmarine
07-23-2004, 11:15 AM
It's a Jerk, It's a Vandal, It's Superman!
Friday, July 23, 2004, CNN
A 21-year-old man dressed as Superman was arrested Sunday in Ann Arbor, Mich., for allegedly attacking a carful of other young men, reports WDIV-TV of Detroit.
The victims had just stopped their car outside a house party to talk to some friends on the street when the savage Superman jumped out of the bushes.
"I guess this young man jumped in the back seat of the victim's vehicle and just started hitting him," said Ann Arbor Police Sgt. Angella Abrams. "When the victim attempted to call using his cell phone, [Superman] grabbed the cell phone and he stomped on it."
The men all got out of the car, and as the victims confronted the caped crusader, a large group of the would-be Clark Kent's friends came out of the house.
A street brawl broke out, according to the Ann Arbor News. Superman's friends didn't appear to have any super powers, or perhaps the car's occupants were armed with Kryptonite (search), because cops had to come break it up.
Two of the men showed police digital pictures they'd taken of Superman, and cops easily picked him out of the crowd.

Her454
07-23-2004, 11:17 AM
ROTFLMAO.......................................... :D :D
Thats as bad as the story I heard on the news yesterday about the inmates escaping jail to go get beer, then went back to the jail...and made two more beer runs after that! :rolleyes:

Stupid Fast
07-23-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by carbonmarine
Two of the men showed police digital pictures they'd taken of Superman, and cops easily picked him out of the crowd.
Was there more than one superman there? Seems to me that pictures probably were not what gave him away....:rolleyes:

1978 Rogers
07-23-2004, 01:56 PM
They were obviously no Dick Tracy.:D

summerlove
07-23-2004, 02:00 PM
was it Kerry????

1978 Rogers
07-23-2004, 02:01 PM
It wasn't Kerry. The police didn't change there minds.

summerlove
07-23-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by 1978 Rogers
It wasn't Kerry. The police didn't change there minds.
then maybe it was Bush - the man was obviously delirious! ;)

1978 Rogers
07-23-2004, 02:14 PM
His daughters through good parties. Hell, Chelsie even tries to get into them.

HCS
07-23-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Her454
ROTFLMAO.......................................... :D :D
Thats as bad as the story I heard on the news yesterday about the inmates escaping jail to go get beer, then went back to the jail...and made two more beer runs after that! :rolleyes:
One time I had to escape from a church commune to get a beer.:rolleyes: