PDA

View Full Version : so who

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2004, 03:56 PM
so who is stuck at home this weekend with us.. is it beer thirty yet.. :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
07-23-2004, 04:32 PM
I am. So broke. Looks like beer and BBQ only this weekend. Oh wait, that's still fun. I'll actually probably Q it up and watch the fight tomorrow night. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by HOOTER SLED-
I am. So broke. Looks like beer and BBQ only this weekend. Oh wait, that's still fun. I'll actually probably Q it up and watch the fight tomorrow night. :D
what fight would that be.. ;) :D

spectratoad
07-23-2004, 04:34 PM
We are. Rented a trencher so I can get some conduit in the ground and future sprinklers. I may have to slip away and hit the lake for a couple hours Sunday though.
Yes it is beer thirty, actually our fitness center is having a "Beach Party" so it is probably margarita thirty.:D

riverbound
07-23-2004, 04:35 PM
I will be home this weekend, well I will actually be at home very little. We have a big show this weekend and we have been burning the midnight oil all week getting these cars ready.
hopefully my kids remember me:(
Beer thirty is the only thing keeping me going:D

Big_Gunz_
07-23-2004, 04:35 PM
We're stuck at home with the rest of you. Been gone for the past 3 weekends and the house looks like crap. Time to hit the "honey do list"....:yuk:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2004, 04:36 PM
so your layin pipe too.. :D :D ..are you putting lites in the front.. is that what the conduet is for..;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Big_Gunz_
We're stuck at home with the rest of you. Been gone for the past 3 weekends and the house looks like crap. Time to hit the "honey do list"....:yuk:
LOL!! the honey do list.. you have one of those too.. ;)

Sweet Addiction
07-23-2004, 04:38 PM
I am home this weekend. Busted the my lower unit on a sand bar last weekend, and it f**king sucks. Still have not figured out how to get pictures loaded so no pics, its bad.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by riverbound
I will be home this weekend, well I will actually be at home very little. We have a big show this weekend and we have been burning the midnight oil all week getting these cars ready.
they'll remember you.. our kids when they were little use to call my hubby.. uncle daddy.. :confused: ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Drivn'm Crazy
I am home this weekend. Busted the my lower unit on a sand bar last weekend, and it f**king sucks. Still have not figured out how to get pictures loaded so no pics, its bad.
i'm sorry to hear that.. can you fix it yourself.. :confused: ;)

HOOTER SLED-
07-23-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
what fight would that be.. ;) :D
Arturo Gatti is fighting tomorrow.

Sweet Addiction
07-23-2004, 04:42 PM
Insurance is all over it, I hope. Supposed to get some paper work and get it taken care of. I guess the up side is the outdrive is mostly a new one. I'll be back on the water before I know it.
Later.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2004, 04:42 PM
Arturo Gatti is fighting tomorrow.
so is it on cable.. sorry I don't know who it is.. just a dumb boating blonde.. ;) :D :D

Big_Gunz_
07-23-2004, 04:43 PM
LOL!! the honey do list.. you have one of those too.. ;)
Oh yea, it's bigger than ever now. I thought I was doing okay for a while, but now it looks like a roll of toilet paper. Hummm, maybe I could use it to complete some paper work :D . Man, would the better half kill me if I did that....

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2004, 04:45 PM
Oh yea, it's bigger than ever now. I thought I was doing okay for a while, but now it looks like a roll of toilet paper. Hummm, maybe I could use it to complete some paper work :D . Man, would the better half kill me if I did that....
LMAO!! :D :D :D

LASERRAY
07-23-2004, 04:45 PM
Hey Sweets!
I thought the Hairless Kitty was going-up to Lake San Antonio ( Miller's B.D. Party) this weekend. Wha' happa'?:confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Hey Sweets!
I thought the Hairless Kitty was going-up to Lake San Antonio ( Miller's B.D. Party) this weekend. Wha' happa'?:confused:
hey sweetie .. long time no see you..
The hubby has to work all weekend and it's what pays for the hairless kitty.. :D

LASERRAY
07-23-2004, 04:50 PM
The hubby has to work all weekend and it's what pays for the hairless kitty.. :D That's called " Feeding the kitty"!:D

alfonzo
07-23-2004, 04:51 PM
I'm home and its almost time to go make some mohito's and my new drink Orange goose w/hansens orange cream soda...tasty yet refreshing..mmmmm :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by alfonzo
I'm home and its almost time to go make some mohito's and my new drink Orange goose w/hansens orange cream soda...tasty yet refreshing..mmmmm :)
wow that does sound good.. :p :p make it a dbl and drink one for me.. :D

HOOTER SLED-
07-23-2004, 04:57 PM
so is it on cable.. sorry I don't know who it is.. just a dumb boating blonde.. ;) :D :D
It's on HBO. Boxing is cool. You'd probably get into it if you started following some of the fighters. We try to make it fun too. If we get a bigger group at the pad, we pick rounds out of a hat for $$$. Oh wait, gambling is illegal. We don't do that. :D My wife digs it too. It's funny to hear her start cussing at some of the fighters.
There is nothing wrong with dumb boating blondes. :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2004, 04:59 PM
It's on HBO. Boxing is cool. You'd probably get into it if you started following some of the fighters. We try to make it fun too. If we get a bigger group at the pad, we pick rounds out of a hat for $$$. Oh wait, gambling is illegal. We don't do that. :D My wife digs it too. It's funny to hear her start cussing at some of the fighters.
There is nothing wrong with dumb boating blondes. :D :D
LOL!! I like watching them but only if I know them I guess.. I use to watch the ultimate fighting challenge and all that too.. but I think the last fight I actually watched was holifield.. long time ago I guess..
:D

RiverOtter
07-23-2004, 05:01 PM
Just tonight. Tomorrow morning I'm hitting the lake for a 1/2 dayer :cool:

Jrocket
07-23-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by riverbound
Wheres the show?

HOOTER SLED-
07-23-2004, 05:07 PM
LOL!! I like watching them but only if I know them I guess.. I use to watch the ultimate fighting challenge and all that too.. but I think the last fight I actually watched was holifield.. long time ago I guess..
:D
Speaking of old fighters, Tyson fights next week. I still always like watching him.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2004, 05:08 PM
Speaking of old fighters, Tyson fights next week. I still always like watching him.
I do too.. but he fight's dirty.. ;) :D :D

NorCal Gameshow
07-23-2004, 05:09 PM
i'm stuck working on my house this weekend:( however, there are some nice boats on the river by old sac this weekend....
i might have to call in sick..;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by NorCal Gameshow
i'm stuck working on my house this weekend:( however, there are some nice boats on the river by old sac this weekend....
i might have to call in sick..;)
can you call in sick to the wife.. :D

HOOTER SLED-
07-23-2004, 05:11 PM
I don't think he fights dirty. He's just an animal. Too mental.

NorCal Gameshow
07-23-2004, 05:12 PM
can you call in sick to the wife.. :D
your not gonna tell, are ya':D
JULY 23-25 RIVER CITY RUN/SHOOTOUT SACRAMENTO
BRIDGE TO BRIDGE WATERFRONT FESTIVAL
BIGGEST EVENT IN THE WEST—RADAR RUNS, APBA RACING
Important: CLICK HERE FOR PARTICIPANT INFORMATION
SCHEDULE: Click here for printable 3-day schedule.
SAFETY: All boats must meet Coast Guard regulations, drivers are to wear C.G. approved high impact life vests and engine kill switches are mandatory. Other rules may be imposed.
ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION BY PARTICIPANTS IS PROHIBITED
UNTIL THEIR EVENT CONCLUDES FOR THE DAY
INSURANCE: Boat insurance is recommended. There is no insurance coverage provided for boats, participants or spectators.
REGISTRATION: Registration is limited, on a first come basis AND DUE JULY 1, 2004.
LAUNCHING: Discovery Park off of Hwy. 5 at Richards Blvd. The cost is $8.00 per day and $10:00 for motorhomes. There is no entrance after dark.
PARKING:
TRAILERS: Park trailers in Discovery Park after launching
SHOOTOUT BOATS: Docks in Old Sac open at 9am Thursday
OTHER BOATS: Dry pits will be on front street in Old Sac. Tow vehicles on L Street Launching will be at West Sac. Launch ramp.
MOTOR HOMES: Parking in Old Sacramento is limited, reserve now. 916-264-7031
HOTELS: All hotel group bookings are under Sacramento Bridge to Bridge
Delta King Riverboat 916-444-5464 On the river-- $139.00
Embassy Suites 916-326-5000 Above the docks--$149.00
Holiday Inn 916-446-0100 Three block easy walk--$99.00
EVENT HQ: FRIDAY: 8-11 Embassy Suites 1-6 Delta King
SATURDAY & SUNDAY: Level three stern of the Delta King Riverboat
EVENT COMMUNICATIONS: Until July 21 916-652-7022 After July 21 916-704-7022
WELCOME PARTY: 7PM Friday on Promenade in front of Embassy Suites CREDENTIALS REQUIRED
DRIVERS MEETING: 8:30AM Saturday and Sunday at Embassy Suites
SPECTATOR BOAT PARKING: None is available in the competition area. We will provide a shuttle for boats anchored in the American River—Call to make reservations.
POKER RUN: The poker run will commence upon registration in Old Sac and conclude at the Pajama Party on Saturday evening. A group run is planed for Friday afternoon.
OPENING CEREMONIES: Boats coming up from the bay will leave Walnut Grove at 11am Friday. Boats will meet up at Sac Yacht club and follow the pace boat with checkered flag for a noon entry in Old Sac with KCRA TV coverage.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2004, 05:12 PM
I don't think he fights dirty. He's just an animal. Too mental.
true very true..
he'd kick ass in an ultimate fighting challenge.. I'd like to see that.. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by NorCal Gameshow
your not gonna tell, are ya':D
JULY 23-25 RIVER CITY RUN/SHOOTOUT SACRAMENTO
BRIDGE TO BRIDGE WATERFRONT FESTIVAL
BIGGEST EVENT IN THE WEST—RADAR RUNS, APBA RACING
Important: CLICK HERE FOR PARTICIPANT INFORMATION
SCHEDULE: Click here for printable 3-day schedule.
SAFETY: All boats must meet Coast Guard regulations, drivers are to wear C.G. approved high impact life vests and engine kill switches are mandatory. Other rules may be imposed.
ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION BY PARTICIPANTS IS PROHIBITED
UNTIL THEIR EVENT CONCLUDES FOR THE DAY
INSURANCE: Boat insurance is recommended. There is no insurance coverage provided for boats, participants or spectators.
REGISTRATION: Registration is limited, on a first come basis AND DUE JULY 1, 2004.
LAUNCHING: Discovery Park off of Hwy. 5 at Richards Blvd. The cost is $8.00 per day and $10:00 for motorhomes. There is no entrance after dark.
PARKING:
TRAILERS: Park trailers in Discovery Park after launching
SHOOTOUT BOATS: Docks in Old Sac open at 9am Thursday
OTHER BOATS: Dry pits will be on front street in Old Sac. Tow vehicles on L Street Launching will be at West Sac. Launch ramp.
MOTOR HOMES: Parking in Old Sacramento is limited, reserve now. 916-264-7031
HOTELS: All hotel group bookings are under Sacramento Bridge to Bridge
Delta King Riverboat 916-444-5464 On the river-- $139.00
Embassy Suites 916-326-5000 Above the docks--$149.00
Holiday Inn 916-446-0100 Three block easy walk--$99.00
EVENT HQ: FRIDAY: 8-11 Embassy Suites 1-6 Delta King
SATURDAY & SUNDAY: Level three stern of the Delta King Riverboat
EVENT COMMUNICATIONS: Until July 21 916-652-7022 After July 21 916-704-7022
WELCOME PARTY: 7PM Friday on Promenade in front of Embassy Suites CREDENTIALS REQUIRED
DRIVERS MEETING: 8:30AM Saturday and Sunday at Embassy Suites
SPECTATOR BOAT PARKING: None is available in the competition area. We will provide a shuttle for boats anchored in the American River—Call to make reservations.
POKER RUN: The poker run will commence upon registration in Old Sac and conclude at the Pajama Party on Saturday evening. A group run is planed for Friday afternoon.
OPENING CEREMONIES: Boats coming up from the bay will leave Walnut Grove at 11am Friday. Boats will meet up at Sac Yacht club and follow the pace boat with checkered flag for a noon entry in Old Sac with KCRA TV coverage.
hell no.. pick us up.. LOL!! :D

HOOTER SLED-
07-23-2004, 05:20 PM
true very true..
he'd kick ass in an ultimate fighting challenge.. I'd like to see that.. :D
He would get worked by a grappler. He supposedly signed a contract recently to fight in those K5 fights(I think that's what they're called). It's that kickboxing/boxing combo league dealio. He was gonna fight that one BIG crazy black dude, I forget his name.

RiverOtter
07-23-2004, 05:22 PM
He would get worked by a grappler. He supposedly signed a contract recently to fight in those K5 fights(I think that's what they're called). It's that kickboxing/boxing combo league dealio. He was gonna fight that one BIG crazy black dude, I forget his name.
Dude better wear earmuffs :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2004, 05:23 PM
I think he'd get his ass worked in those.. for sure.. ;) those are some crazy ass fockers.. ;)

welk2party
We will be home. BBQ Opah and edamame with a Fume Blanc tonight and a B-Day bash tomorrow night. Should be killer! I am a couple a beers in so far.:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
Originally posted by RiverOtter
LOL!! yep.. and duck tape them down to his head before gettin the earmuffs in place.. :D

Big_Gunz_
Tyson doesn't fight dirty, he fights clean
He'll bite your ear clean off...
He'll clean your clock...

HOOTER SLED-
07-23-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by RiverOtter
LOL. NICE. They're both psycho. They'd probably just end up eating eachother. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by welk2party
We will be home. BBQ Opah and edamame with a Fume Blanc tonight and a B-Day bash tomorrow night. Should be killer! I am a couple a beers in so far.:D
me too.. hope you have a great bday weekend.. ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2004, 05:25 PM
LOL. NICE. They're both psycho. They'd probably just end up eating eachother. :D
LMAO!! true.. whats for dessert.. the ref.. :D :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
07-23-2004, 05:29 PM
LMAO!! true.. whats for dessert.. the ref.. :D :D :D
LOLOLOL. I'd personally try to eat the "Round Girl". :D LOL
I'm out, MFV, everyone, have a great weekend.
Yea baby, I just hit 800 posts. All while I'm at work too, shame on me. :D

RiverOtter
07-23-2004, 05:30 PM
LMAO :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2004, 05:31 PM
LOLOLOL. I'd personally try to eat the "Round Girl". :D LOL
I'm out, MFV, everyone, have a great weekend.
Yea baby, I just hit 800 posts. All while I'm at work too, shame on me. :D
have a great weekend.. ;)

spectratoad
07-24-2004, 12:26 PM
so your layin pipe too.. :D :D ..are you putting lites in the front.. is that what the conduet is for..;)
Not the pipe I want to lay :D Maybe that is later tonight though. Yes the conduit is for my future garage and I am also just putting some in the ground where I eventually may want to. Might as well do it since I have the trencher. Also doing some irrigation stuff.
Do have some peeps coming over tonight for a BBQ so I do have some playtime scheduled.:cool:

Phat Matt
07-24-2004, 12:37 PM
I can relate. We haven't been home on a weekend in over 2 months. Home this weekend and next, then we are all booked up again for a while. It doesn't help to be out all night drinking though. I just got up and haven't done anything! :eek:

little rowe boat
07-24-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket
Wheres the show?
I think it's at Cal. speedway.