PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Back ***boaters......

barbigrl
12-27-2005, 07:44 AM
and Happy Tuesday....(I was told I had to do this...) I hope you all had a great x-mas!! I know I am very glad it is OVER!!!! :)

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 07:46 AM
and Happy Tuesday....(I was told I had to do this...) I hope you all had a great x-mas!! I know I am very glad it is OVER!!!! :)
who told you you have to do this, hmmm i wonder?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-27-2005, 07:47 AM
Hey there.
hope everyone had an awesome Christmas. We woke up Christmas morning, went out to breakfast, then drove to the Avi, bought tons of fireworks and drove back home. :D

dmontzsta
12-27-2005, 07:48 AM
Going back to work sucks, but you have to make money to play. :)

barbigrl
12-27-2005, 07:51 AM
Hey there.
hope everyone had an awesome Christmas. We woke up Christmas morning, went out to breakfast, then drove to the Avi, bought tons of fireworks and drove back home. :D
The Avi as in the river?? Dang girl!!! I hope you and the Mr got lots of presents!! :)
and 76 yes he told me I had to pick up the slack while he is away!! haha.. :)

MAINEVENT
What up....... morning everyone i have some shitty work for next 2 weeks :cry: i will actually have to work hahahaha... hope everyone got what they wanted or did'nt
BG thanks for the call back :rolleyes: biatch thats it im not going to your BDay party :yuk:

H20 Toie
Welcome back to you. heck i never left :mad:

AzLakeLizard
12-27-2005, 07:52 AM
Happy Tuesday!... and Cheers to a SHORT WEEK! :p

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 07:53 AM
The Avi as in the river?? Dang girl!!! I hope you and the Mr got lots of presents!! :)
and 76 yes he told me I had to pick up the slack while he is away!! haha.. :)
tell HIM thanks :D

RiverToysJas
12-27-2005, 07:53 AM
Hey there.
You could of just drove to my house for that! :crossx: We cruised by your pad yesterday but it didn't look like anyone was around. Did Santa bring a GPS???
RTJas :D

JetBoatRich
12-27-2005, 08:04 AM
good to see you are following orders :cool:
Happy Tuesday to you :cool:

barbigrl
12-27-2005, 08:07 AM
good to see you are following orders :cool:
Happy Tuesday to you :cool:
Dont say that out loud....he already thinks he makes the rules :rolleyes:
(and Alex....a ton of nyquil was holding me back from calling you...sorry luv :( )

BarryMac
12-27-2005, 08:13 AM
Who told you that you had to do this? That person needs to get a life... :D

barbigrl
12-27-2005, 08:13 AM
Are you and Bill dating? :crossx:
Now Bob you know I don't date board members!! lol... :rolleyes:
However I made an exception to my rule!! :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-27-2005, 08:14 AM
You could of just drove to my house for that! :crossx: We cruised by your pad yesterday but it didn't look like anyone was around. Did Santa bring a GPS???
We bought the mother load of mortars. Can't ring in the new year at Ocotillo without fireworks. :)
:p
Oh and no GPS, he changed his mind and got tools instead but now I think he wants one anyways. :rolleyes: :boxed:

MAINEVENT
12-27-2005, 08:14 AM
Can someone say SUSHI NIGHT on you :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

riverbound
12-27-2005, 08:26 AM
Good Morning everyone! :)
I'm lying in bed with my sons,watching cartoons and listening to the waves crash :D
Figured I would check in and say Hi.
internet phones are great :D

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 08:31 AM
I'm lying in bed with my sons,watching cartoons and listening to the waves crash :D
good morning, hows the weather out there? good for riding? :D your so addicted to this site :p

RiverToysJas
12-27-2005, 08:31 AM
Oh and no GPS, he changed his mind and got tools instead but now I think he wants one anyways. :rolleyes: :boxed:
How funny, I got the GPS, but now plan to get some new tools too.... :D

riverbound
12-27-2005, 08:42 AM
good morning, hows the weather out there? good for riding? :D your so addicted to this site :p
The weather is great, a little chilly. The waves are huge right now, good thing I brought my wetsuit :D Not addicted to this site, just didn't want you guys missing me too much :D

barbigrl
12-27-2005, 08:46 AM
BRAGGER!!! :yuk: :rolleyes: Well at least my boss is out today so I don't really have to work!! :)

riverbound
12-27-2005, 08:51 AM
BRAGGER!!! :yuk: :rolleyes: Well at least my boss is out today so I don't really have to work!! :)
Do you ever really work??? :rolleyes:

Do F150's Float?
12-27-2005, 08:52 AM
Hey fellow drunkard! How was christmas? :rollside:

MAINEVENT
12-27-2005, 08:57 AM
Exactly :rolleyes:

riverbound
12-27-2005, 09:02 AM
Hey fellow drunkard! How was christmas? :rollside:
Christmas was good. got a lot of stuff for my bar. and got a new surround sound system for downstairs :D

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 09:03 AM
The weather is great, a little chilly. The waves are huge right now, good thing I brought my wetsuit :D Not addicted to this site, just didn't want you guys missing me too much :D
sweet. yeah the boss made someone start this thread, i wonder who... :D

barbigrl
12-27-2005, 09:06 AM
Good point....not really..

h2oski2fast
12-27-2005, 09:06 AM
I call BULLSH!T!
We all know, HB is the Bgirl dating pool. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

barbigrl
12-27-2005, 09:07 AM
Like I said...don't be given him any ideas!!! :rolleyes:

Biglue
12-27-2005, 09:07 AM
Good morning guys.

riverbound
12-27-2005, 09:08 AM
Ask her about the shirt :D she knows how it is :)

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 09:08 AM
Like I said...don't be given him any ideas!!! :rolleyes:
hey, im merly stating facts.... :D :D

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 09:09 AM
bg, whats up with the shirt??? :D

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 09:10 AM
Good morning guys.
morning biglue, how was your xmas?

Biglue
12-27-2005, 09:12 AM
morning biglue, how was your xmas?
Not too bad bro. Just really busy, know what I mean?
HOw was yours?

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 09:15 AM
Not too bad bro. Just really busy, know what I mean?
HOw was yours?
it was good, we spent our first night at the new house..hahaha no furniture no bed, whata blast.. glad to hear, why so busy?

Biglue
12-27-2005, 09:18 AM
it was good, we spent our first night at the new house..hahaha no furniture no bed, whata blast.. glad to hear, why so busy?
Damn.....no furniture???? Where did you move to?
As far as the busy part, we hosted X-mass at my house this year. Friking busy cleaning and preparing for it. Then after X-mass was cleaning again. Wife was pooped. :D

barbigrl
12-27-2005, 09:20 AM
I knew that shirt was a bad idea!!! U can only make the rules when you wear it!! :p

h2oski2fast
12-27-2005, 09:21 AM
I knew that shirt was a bad idea!!! U can only make the rules when you wear it!! :p
Now he's gonna be wearing it all the time, probably never take it off to wash it either.

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 09:21 AM
Damn.....no furniture???? Where did you move to?
As far as the busy part, we hosted X-mass at my house this year. Friking busy cleaning and preparing for it. Then after X-mass was cleaning again. Wife was pooped. :D
moved up to yucca valley, kinda quiet up there. we havent moved anything yet, we just got excited so we stayed up there for the night.
dam xmas at your house, did it last year, you need to send the wifey to a spa for the day so she can just relax, that'll help her out.. :D

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 09:23 AM
Now he's gonna be wearing it all the time, probably never take it off to wash it either.
:D :D :devil:

PlyaPlya22
Happy Tuesday MOFO's

barbigrl
I know...he said he is going to wear it everytime he sees me... :rolleyes: they had a shirt that said the oppisite (was for girls) I think I should get it!! haha...

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 09:25 AM
I know...he said he is going to wear it everytime he sees me... :rolleyes: they had a shirt that said the oppisite (was for girls) I think I should get it!! haha...
ok so what is the deal with the shirt? is this something your not gonna answer or what?????? :D :devil:

Biglue
12-27-2005, 09:26 AM
moved up to yucca valley, kinda quiet up there. we havent moved anything yet, we just got excited so we stayed up there for the night.
dam xmas at your house, did it last year, you need to send the wifey to a spa for the day so she can just relax, that'll help her out.. :D
Where the hell is Yucca Valley again??
Yeah I demanded her just chill yesterday. We parked on the couch and just hung out and watched some TV while the kiddos played with their new stuff.

Biglue
12-27-2005, 09:27 AM
Hello BG. How are you doing? Twas good meeting you the other night.

barbigrl
12-27-2005, 09:27 AM
ok so what is the deal with the shirt? is this something your not gonna answer or what?????? :D :devil:
The shirt says "I have the Dick so I make the rules" he wears it proudly!! lol...

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 09:29 AM
The shirt says "I have the Dick so I make the rules" he wears it proudly!! lol...
hahahahaha yeah i bet, thats too dam funny, :D :D

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 09:30 AM
Where the hell is Yucca Valley again??
Yeah I demanded her just chill yesterday. We parked on the couch and just hung out and watched some TV while the kiddos played with their new stuff.
up the 62 off the 10 in the palm springs area, im trying to get closer to topless' horse ranch :D

barbigrl
12-27-2005, 09:34 AM
Hello BG. How are you doing? Twas good meeting you the other night.
Hey Biglue!! It was great to meet you the other night as well!! I am glad you guys came out!! I know it was a long drive!!! :) Sounds like you guys had a good x-mas!! :)

BADBLOWN572
12-27-2005, 09:37 AM
Well, is it bad to have a hang over last 2 days? I woke up yesterday morning and felt a little groggy. Think I was still drunk. As the day went on, I started feeling worse and worse. Today my head is pounding :cry: and it feels like I was hit by the train we sent after BG. :yuk:

Biglue
12-27-2005, 09:37 AM
up the 62 off the 10 in the palm springs area, im trying to get closer to topless' horse ranch :D
OK now I remember. I knew I had driven by it, but didn't quite remember where. What the hell you doing way out there?
So why do you want to move out closer to Topless? Does that picture floating around have anything to do with it? :D

Biglue
12-27-2005, 09:38 AM
Hey Biglue!! It was great to meet you the other night as well!! I am glad you guys came out!! I know it was a long drive!!! :) Sounds like you guys had a good x-mas!! :)
Yeah it was pretty good. Big turn out actually. How was yours?

barbigrl
12-27-2005, 09:44 AM
Yeah it was pretty good. Big turn out actually. How was yours?
It was good as well!! Glad its done!! :)
Hey Danny....the train did hit me...I am sick :cry: Slept all day yesterday....forced myself to go to work today!! :(

BADBLOWN572
12-27-2005, 09:56 AM
It was good as well!! Glad its done!! :)
Hey Danny....the train did hit me...I am sick :cry: Slept all day yesterday....forced myself to go to work today!! :(
I slept all day yesterday so I couldn't sleep last night so I am a wreck right now. Finally fell asleep around 1:00 and had to be up at 5:30. :( I think I am going to lay off the Patron for a while. :cry:

Do F150's Float?
12-27-2005, 09:56 AM
Well, is it bad to have a hang over last 2 days? I woke up yesterday morning and felt a little groggy. Think I was still drunk. As the day went on, I started feeling worse and worse. Today my head is pounding :cry: and it feels like I was hit by the train we sent after BG. :yuk:
Is it bad that i drank 2 bottles of cheap champagne while playing Dog-Opoly (dog monopoly....lol) with my family & 9 year old sister? :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-27-2005, 10:01 AM
Hey Nan, how was shopping with the little one yesterday?

Do F150's Float?
12-27-2005, 10:04 AM
Hey Nan, how was shopping with the little one yesterday?
It was actually OK - we went all over palos verdes & she was pretty tolerable. I only wanted to scream a few times, like when we were at dinner and the stupid waiter wouldn't bring the check (so we left him a $3 tip on a $60 check....hahahahaa....), but i think that was mostly because i was angry at the waiter dude, not her. And when she annoys me in the car, i just turn the stereo up reeealll loud.... ;)

h2oski2fast
12-27-2005, 10:09 AM
That's the 1st time I have ever seen anyone get cut off at Goat Hill. I didn't even realize you were wasted till you walked back from the bathroom. I'm glad they closed when they did, I think RB was getting a craving for more Patron.

barbigrl
12-27-2005, 10:12 AM
That's the 1st time I have ever seen anyone get cut off at Goat Hill. I didn't even realize you were wasted till you walked back from the bathroom. I'm glad they closed when they did, I think RB was getting a craving for more Patron.
That is right!! They cut Danny off!! Oh man!! Sorry Danny that you feel so bad!! I took some Nyquil so I was able to sleep!! I am on the dayquil today!! Just waiting for it to wear off!!! Yeah RB was pretty hammered...he was next to get cut off at the bar!!! lol... :)

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 10:13 AM
OK now I remember. I knew I had driven by it, but didn't quite remember where. What the hell you doing way out there?
So why do you want to move out closer to Topless? Does that picture floating around have anything to do with it? :D
i live out here, i lived by palm desert now i moved up there. and no her unicorn has nothing to do with the move, im willing to overlook the HORN :D :D

h2oski2fast
12-27-2005, 10:15 AM
I have a rule, don't go out drinking then take Nyquil before going to bed, one of the worst hang over head aches I have ever had.

Biglue
12-27-2005, 10:17 AM
i live out here, i lived by palm desert now i moved up there. and no her unicorn has nothing to do with the move, im willing to overlook the HORN :D :D
:idea: :D

barbigrl
12-27-2005, 10:25 AM
I have a rule, don't go out drinking then take Nyquil before going to bed, one of the worst hang over head aches I have ever had.
Now why would you do that?? Alcohol usually puts people to sleep just fine!!! :)

BADBLOWN572
12-27-2005, 10:32 AM
I was DRUNK that night. Most people cant tell when I am really shitty until I go and walk. At that point, I am done.
That was the first time I have ever been cut off anywhere. Kind of surprising that it happened at Goat Hill. ;)

dicudmore
12-27-2005, 10:34 AM
Now why would you do that?? Alcohol usually puts people to sleep just fine!!! :)
it sure always works for me...
welcome back BG and the rest of ya's :cool:

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 11:08 AM
It was actually OK - we went all over palos verdes & she was pretty tolerable. I only wanted to scream a few times, like when we were at dinner and the stupid waiter wouldn't bring the check (so we left him a $3 tip on a $60 check....hahahahaa....), but i think that was mostly because i was angry at the waiter dude, not her. And when she annoys me in the car, i just turn the stereo up reeealll loud.... ;)
hey little girl did you figure out what bottle you wanted????? :D

barbigrl
12-27-2005, 11:15 AM
My Dayquill is wearing off..... :cry: I want to go home!! However I should take advantage of my boss not being here!!!

PlyaPlya22
12-27-2005, 11:17 AM
My Dayquill is wearing off..... :cry: I want to go home!! However I should take advantage of my boss not being here!!!
Hello...the best way of taking advantage of that would be to go home and get paid...Damn Girl!! :rolleyes:

djunkie
12-27-2005, 11:17 AM
:yuk:

riverbound
12-27-2005, 11:20 AM
Haha....you Fockers are stuck at work and Im looking at this :D
Except for unlike in this pic....its mid 70's and Sunny. Im sitting on our front Porch in trunks with a Nice cold Beer :D
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10312&stc=1

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 11:20 AM
Hello...the best way of taking advantage of that would be to go home and get paid...Damn Girl!! :rolleyes:
NOW HERES A THINKIN MAN :D

djunkie
12-27-2005, 11:21 AM
Except for unlike in this pic....its mid 70's and Sunny. Im sitting on our front Porch in trunks with a Nice cold Beer :D
Lush!!!!!! :rollside:

PlyaPlya22
NOW HERES A THINKIN MAN :D
My employees do it to me all the time......FOCKERS!! :cry: :)

76ANTHONY
dont be jealous :D

riverbound
12-27-2005, 11:23 AM
I was DRUNK that night. Most people cant tell when I am really shitty until I go and walk. At that point, I am done.
That was the first time I have ever been cut off anywhere. Kind of surprising that it happened at Goat Hill. ;)
I had NO idea you were drunk.....When they came to the table and told us you were cut off. I thought they mistook you for me. Of course my judgement may have been a little impaired

Do F150's Float?
12-27-2005, 11:28 AM
hey little girl did you figure out what bottle you wanted????? :D
Yeeeahhh, i think a bottle of sailor will do just fine ;)
Thanks! :D

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 11:28 AM
My employees do it to me all the time......FOCKERS!! :cry: :)
ok that sucks, got any apps :D

PlyaPlya22
12-27-2005, 11:29 AM
ok that sucks, got any apps :D
Sure!! Come on down!! I need someone to work when i am gone...since everyone else leaves too!!

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 11:29 AM
Yeeeahhh, i think a bottle of sailor will do just fine ;)
Thanks! :D
ok, but you have to be cheerful and fun, not like, well you know :D

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 11:30 AM
Sure!! Come on down!! I need someone to work when i am gone...since everyone else leaves too!!
do i get to walk around with a bat in my hands????

Do F150's Float?
12-27-2005, 11:32 AM
ok, but you have to be cheerful and fun, not like, well you know :D
I am definately more fun these days ;) Ya gonna bring it on new years? :yuk: hahahaa

PlyaPlya22
12-27-2005, 11:33 AM
do i get to walk around with a bat in my hands????Hell ya, you won't be swinging at schiat, no one will be there but you!!

BADBLOWN572
12-27-2005, 11:33 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1598call_someone.jpg
:p :p :p

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 11:35 AM
Hell ya, you won't be swinging at schiat, no one will be there but you!!
hahahaha a well i'll do what i always do, go on hb :D

BADBLOWN572
12-27-2005, 11:35 AM
I had NO idea you were drunk.....When they came to the table and told us you were cut off. I thought they mistook you for me. Of course my judgement may have been a little impaired
Must have been. I was definitely drunk! Didn't realize how bad it was until I started walking. With the table holding me up, I was able to fake it very well.
Don't know what all we drank, but hopefully it was pretty good for the $180.00 tab I had at the end of the night. :cry:

Biglue
12-27-2005, 11:37 AM
Getcherass a job for Christ's sake. Lazy focking beach bums. :crossx:

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 11:38 AM
I am definately more fun these days ;) Ya gonna bring it on new years? :yuk: hahahaa
dam, it took a long fricken time for those pills to kick in... :D

chub
12-27-2005, 11:41 AM
RB where you at? The cliffs in HB?

Do F150's Float?
12-27-2005, 11:42 AM
dam, it took a long fricken time for those pills to kick in... :D
Nah, it was more about gettin somethin outta my system ;)

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 11:46 AM
Nah, it was more about gettin somethin outta my system ;)
hmmmmm sounds top secret :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-27-2005, 11:47 AM
Ok, wait a second......I may be a little slow but it sounds like you all went out together and forgot to call us :cry: :yuk:

Do F150's Float?
12-27-2005, 11:49 AM
Ok, wait a second......I may be a little slow but it sounds like you all went out together and forgot to call us :cry: :yuk:
I didn't go anywhere! LOL...

BADBLOWN572
Last minute deal. We went to Goat Hill Tavern in Newport on Christmas Day. Got there around 10:30'ish and went for a couple of hours.

BADBLOWN572
RB where you at? The cliffs in HB?
He is in Pismo

barbigrl
12-27-2005, 11:50 AM
That is just it!! If I leave I dont get paid! For today or the holiday!!! Might as well be here while the boss is not!! For when she is here...I am going home!! :)

PlyaPlya22
12-27-2005, 11:52 AM
That is just it!! If I leave I dont get paid! For today or the holiday!!! Might as well be here while the boss is not!! For when she is here...I am going home!! :)
Damn..you got snitches in your office???

76ANTHONY
12-27-2005, 11:52 AM
just dont let her hear you laugh, she has microphones everywhere :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-27-2005, 11:53 AM
Last minute deal. We went to Goat Hill Tavern in Newport on Christmas Day. Got there around 10:30'ish and went for a couple of hours.
Oh, ok....you guys are lucky. We were probably sound asleep from driving to the AVi and back. :p

barbigrl
12-27-2005, 11:56 AM
Damn..you got snitches in your office???
Heck yeah we do!!! Oh yeah I am not allowed to laugh either....according to my boss!! Freakin Nazi!!
Linda, I still can't get over that you guys did that turn around trip!!! DANG!!

BADBLOWN572
12-27-2005, 11:59 AM
Oh, ok....you guys are lucky. We were probably sound asleep from driving to the AVi and back. :p
Tell Jason that if you guys come to New Years, I will let him launch a couple of Mortars. ;) :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-27-2005, 12:02 PM
Heck yeah we do!!! Oh yeah I am not allowed to laugh either....according to my boss!! Freakin Nazi!!
Linda, I still can't get over that you guys did that turn around trip!!! DANG!!
We had no plans for Christmas day and wanted fireworks so we just charged out there. It is a much quicker drive without having to tow the boat. :rollside:

chub
12-27-2005, 12:05 PM
He is in Pismo
Thanks! You got cut off at GH. Hats off to ya lad!

chub
12-27-2005, 12:07 PM
We had no plans for Christmas day and wanted fireworks so we just charged out there. It is a much quicker drive without having to tow the boat. :rollside:
Maybe storage for the STOKER over the summer?