PDA

View Full Version : The Monster Lives!

Some Kind Of Monster
07-25-2004, 09:53 PM
Well, took the monster out on Bartlett for the weekend and it ran great other than a few minor issues. I got some speed runs, as well as some ski runs in so we decided to air up the air warrior tube. Well some friends came out to meet us and one had never done any lake activities but had an incredible interest in trying out the tube behind the boat. I asked him how fast he wanted to go and he said the wrong thing.. "Can you make me cry".. Now anyone that knows me knows that those are the wrong words to say. So I took it easy for a couple minutes and up comes this slick black flatty. ut oh, he's not getting away without a race. I nailed the gas and pulled away from him steady (he wasn't trying.. I don't think he likes the chop. I would have been spanked :p ).. I circled around and headed back for camp at full bore coming up on 70 I would say. I turned right, I turned left, I turned right... This guy did more flips than I have ever seen anyone do ever. I bet he isn't walking very well today..
By the way, who was on Bartlett Saturday? There were some real slick boats out there. I talked to a guy with a 390 V drive, there were a couple guy's throwing a nice roost, and that slick black flatty. Very nice boats.

Some Kind Of Monster
07-25-2004, 10:02 PM
Oh, there was another guy in a slick yellow boat in the morning or early afternoon. he had a yellow helmet on.. Anyone from the boards?

dmontzsta
07-25-2004, 10:43 PM
I have a 390 V-Drive but it was in the garage all shined up. :)

Some Kind Of Monster
07-26-2004, 08:58 AM
The 390 actually looked a lot like your boat (If the one in your sig is the one you are talking about).