07-27-2004, 01:29 PM
http://www.iowapresidentialwatch.com/images/cartoons/MMClubLg.JPG
Should be interesting.....:D

Shark In The Pond
07-27-2004, 01:33 PM
I think he is on for about 8 min.

angry dad
07-27-2004, 03:18 PM
i wish bill would shut howard stern up next!!

JustMVG
07-28-2004, 02:08 AM
Just saw the replay and it was classic O'Reilly, Michael Moore was evading and try hard to answer any question, i guess he shuls have All his " Fact" if you can call them that at his ready when going against an O'Reilly, Bill was great and very gentlemanly toward Moore, more than he should have been he's awesome and right on on most things. Mike VG

eliminatedsprinter
07-28-2004, 07:21 AM
I think he blew it. He let Moore trap him into that phoney argument that WMD was the only reason we went to war in Iraq and that it was a mistake. Anyone who was paying full attention to what Bush, Powell, Rice, and Rummsfield were saying prior to the war will know that WMD was about third on the list of grrevances agianst Hussain, behind his refusal to comply with UN resolutions and his supporting terrorism, both of which were and are well established, valid reasons for taking him out. B O seems to have missed these points and he could have used them and the other valiid well established problems with Iraq to wipe out Moore's bogus argument completely. However, he like the rest of the press, is obsessed with WMD and that narrow thinking messed up his chance to give Moore the complete and total discrediting he so richly deserves.

Dr. Eagle
07-28-2004, 10:48 AM
I am sorry I missed it. However, BO has said himself that WMDs need to be found in his opinion to justify the war, a point that I disagree with.

1978 Rogers
07-28-2004, 02:02 PM
You ever see this cartoon about WMD?

JustMVG
07-28-2004, 02:47 PM
I think that cartoon sums it up perfectly!! Too bad it hasen't been put up on a billboard somewhere so that More/Moore people could see that WMD was not the only reason we went over there, thanks for sharing it. Mike VG

eliminatedsprinter
07-28-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
I am sorry I missed it. However, BO has said himself that WMDs need to be found in his opinion to justify the war, a point that I disagree with.
I have heard him say that before. I don't understand why Hussain's ignoing our treaties, supporting terrorists, shooting at our planes, etc, are not grounds for removing him by force. We have many times attacked other nations for less, that is a historical fact.
I got pissed at B.O. when he let M.M. get away with asking him that old straw man "would you sacrifice your kid" argument. I would have looked him in the eye and said to him "I woud NEVER sacrifice my kid for ANYTHING, EVER". Now ask me an honest question instead of a tired old, stupid, non sequitur, Mr, Moore.

Seadog
07-29-2004, 02:47 PM
The transcript is on foxnews.com and Moore showed what a complete mooron he is. He would not concede that Bush did not deliberately lied to the world, despite the fact that even Putin was telling the world that Saddam had WMD. The idiot is a pathelogical nut case.