PDA

View Full Version : Demorats missimg the boat!

BUSTI
07-28-2004, 11:51 AM
Wow! Have you been following the dems this week? Talk about a party out of touch with reality politically............during a time when this country is at war with the largest and most dangerous global threat since WWII, facisism and post WWII communism, which is Arab Islamic facist terrorism the demorats are talking about domestic social issues!
Not one mention of the real threat to all free loving people evrywhere in the world just bullshit "demorat speak" about a womens right to speak her mind in this country. Could you believe Kerry's wife rattling on about a womens right to speak her mind and a womens right to go to college? As if that was really an important issue today. Give me a break! Today American women are the most successful minority in the history of the world. More American women currently, self made I might add, have made the Forbes richest people in the world list than ever before. Unlike Teresa Hines Kerry, who inherited A L L of her wealth........these women E A R N E D their money. That woman is a jerk! I wonder if she realizes that under President George Bush's leadership more woman are in college today as a percent of the population than at any time in our countries history? Today there are more women in medical school and law schools across this country than there is men! That biotch is so uninformed. Her 60's rehtoric is based on bullshit and doesn't wash with whats really happening to women in this country!
And the key note speaker last nite that jounior state senator from bum fu%6 Egypt was so wrong. Race is not a problem in this country as well. Only to the Jesse Jacksons and Danny Bakewells of the world! Yes he is and eloquent speaker but his speech made sense in 1960 not 2004! How stupid for him to act as if his rise to success in this country is so profound and is the rarity rather than the norm! What fing bullshit! hasn't that dumb son of a bitch ever heard of Mayor Tom Bradley, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Secy. of State ( 4 star general) Colin Powell, or National Security Advisor Condalisa Rice(probably the most powerful woman in the history of all mankind)? Is that guy for real? There are more black SELF MADE millioniars in America than ever before. Does he not watch TV. Every major TV market IN THIS COUNTRY has a black man or women as news anchor!
Is that guy not able to read news papers and read that the highest paid stars in every major sport(golf, baseball, football and basketball)are B L A C K !!!!!!!!!
The reason that the Demorats are not mentioning the war and instead are spouting off there typical 60's bullshit is because the war on terror is successful and Americans know we are safer with Bush in charge. And despite the fact commies like Michael Moore are running their mouths non stop they cant change the fact that the economy is improving soundly, Bush's tax cuts work, the war on terror we are winning and with boots on the ground in a foreign land the public will never take sides against our boys ala Hanoi Jane and Viet Nam!
Not one speaker has dwelled on foreign policy because GW is winning that front also and the demorats know it.
Left with nothing else the kerry lovers are left with resurrecting their old time class warfare bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mirvin
07-28-2004, 12:27 PM
I think Teddy said something about an "Ill concieved war" or the likes.;) But really, what a bunch of terds. I haven't always been "hanging to the right" but over the last few years it's become very obvious to me that they are a bunch of phonies and puppets.
I feel sorry for the moderat Dems that should be reperesenting the party.....
mirvin;)

totenhosen
07-28-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by BUSTI Not one mention of the real threat to all free loving people evrywhere in the world just bullshit "demorat speak" about a womens right to speak her mind inthis country. Could you believe Kerry's wife rattling on about womwns rights to speak her mind and a womens right to go to college? As if that was really an important issue today. Give me a break! Today American women are the most successful minority in the history of the world. More American women currently, self made I might add, have made the Forbes richest people in the world list than ever before. Unlike Teresa Hines Kerry, who inherited A L L of her wealth........these women E A R N E D their money. that woman is a jerk! I wonder if she realizes that under President George Bush's leadership more woman are in college today as a percent of the population than at any time in our countries history?
As much as I agree with you on this point what does Bush have to do with it? Blind loyalty?
Originally posted by BUSTI
And the key note speaker last nite that jounior state senator from bum fu%6 Egypt was so wrong. Race is not a problem in this country as well.
Maybe not were you live but it still exists. The thing is I think too many of them use it as an excuse for not doing anything with thier lives.
Only to the Jesse jacksons and Danny Bakewells of the world! Yes he is and eloquent speaker but his speech made sense in 1960 not 2004! how stupid for him to act as if his rise to success in this country is so profound and is the rarity rather than the norm! What fing bullshit! hasn't that dumb son of a bitch ever heard of Mayor Tom Bradley, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Secy. of State ( 4 star general) Colin Powell, or National Security Advisor Condalisa Rice(probably the most powerful woman in the history of all mankind)?
All those people you mentioned are a rarity and not a norm. I do think people should obtain their position in society by the skills they possess and not color.
Is that guy not able to read news papers and read that the highest paid stars in every major sport(golf, baseball, football and basketball) are B L A C K !!!!!!!!!
So are you saying that major sports teams should hire more whites despite not being skilled enough? Just as stupid as the qouta system. I don't think thats what his point was. I think he is referring to middleclass etc and not sports.
Left with nothing else the kerry lovers are left with resurrecting their old time class war fair bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That I agree with. They use that cheap tactic too often.

spectratoad
07-28-2004, 12:32 PM
I have been following it a little. Al Gore was such a whining fool in his speech. I can't believe that he is still not accepting that he out and out lost. GET OVER IT ALL!!!!
They spout the same old trash time and again. It was funny when they showed the 2 or 3 other states were joining the convention via satellite the people that were there were minorities and farmers. Historically those are the ones the dems try to make believe they cannot survive without the government help.
The dems are so saying the same old BS it is funny to sit back and watch them implode.
We will see how the next couple of months go. The people that aren't informed and just listen to what they read in the paper or hear on the liberal controlled tv are the ones that scare me.