PDA

View Full Version : Our boys are GOOD!!!!

clownpuncher
07-28-2004, 08:28 PM
Don't click on the link unless you're prepared to see some asswipe get off'd by one of ours. Kinda graffic, not bad. Our boys are GOOD!
Dead mofo (http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1081poor_guy.wmv)

Dawn Patrol
07-28-2004, 08:32 PM
Nice Shot! :)

Kilrtoy
07-28-2004, 08:34 PM
That was AWESOME, looked even better in slow motion
:D :D :D :D :D :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-28-2004, 08:42 PM
USMC :D

77charger
07-28-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
That was AWESOME, looked even better in slow motion
:D :D :D :D :D :D saw that head shot in slow mo

dmontzsta
07-28-2004, 08:43 PM
http://lordrandall.maximaclubca.com/FunStuff/owned_dog.jpg

BajaMike
07-28-2004, 08:44 PM
It is graphic, but wasting a skinning little, RPG toting terrorist is always a good thing!

phuggit
07-28-2004, 08:53 PM
Bad Ass. Body went completely limp before it crumpled to the ground.

Lake Pirate
07-28-2004, 08:56 PM
That was very disturbing. I'm not sure what to think of it? High-fiving my buds at the Vegetarian's Ball never came to mind.

MagicMtnDan
07-28-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Lake Pirate
That was very disturbing. I'm not sure what to think of it? High-fiving my buds at the Vegetarian's Ball never came to mind.
Why don't you just admit it, Sandbar Troll, you hate America.

73kona455
07-28-2004, 09:02 PM
did you notice that the file name is "poor guy"?..
guess if the poor guy wasnt shooting something with a rpg.. his poor brains wouldnt be leaking out on the poor ground,,,,,,

Dr. Eagle
07-28-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by 77charger
saw that head shot in slow mo
That was pretty much the coup de gras...

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-28-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
This pic is not right, somebody call the dog pound:eek:

Dr. Eagle
07-28-2004, 09:06 PM
You point a weapon at American Soldiers, and that is what you deserve. Hasta La Vista... Habib...

Lake Pirate
07-28-2004, 09:15 PM
Did it ever occur to you that some of our boys are being dropped the same way? Some worse? I think it's disturbing to watch. So sue me.

Dr. Eagle
07-28-2004, 09:16 PM
So sue me.
OK, I'll have my attorney call your attorney so they can do lunch and charge us... on second thought...:confused:

PlyaPlya22
07-28-2004, 09:25 PM
That makes me feel good! I have brother who is a crew chief of a Black Hawk that is over in Afganistan for 18 months. God Bless him

flathead
07-28-2004, 09:26 PM
COOL!!! One less rat-bastard terrorist!!
Right and left ears will be available on E-BAY in 17 days. ( The time needed to properly air dry them and preserve the trophys!)
Starting bids at 1,000.00 AMERICAN!!! Proceds going to familys of U.S. Service men lost in combat!
Nice work boys!!

uclahater
07-28-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
Isnt that Tom Brown Humping Kimmy Hanson:p :p

Dr. Eagle
07-28-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by uclahater
Isnt that Tom Brown Humping Kimmy Hanson:p :p
Don't ask, Don't tell...

clownpuncher
07-28-2004, 09:41 PM
You're right LP, it is disturbing. I've seen more in my short life than I care to talk about, and that video still kinda makes me say "holy shit". That's why I put...........
"Don't click on the link unless you're prepared to see some asswipe get off'd by one of ours."
I'm not about to try to defend what happened in the video. To do that would just open the unwritten script that you and others would feel obligated to fill in as needed, or as suits your cause.
I will, however, devoutly defend our men and women abroad who are serving OUR country. You, and others, may not agree with WHY they are there, but for the life of me I can't understand why our soldiers are not commended/supported by those same anti-war activists. After all, they're doing what they are ordered to do, whether they agree with it or not. What kind of military would we have if each enlisted person had the "right" to pick and choose their assignment. Whether it be clean the shitters or kill that woman with explosives in her backpack. The answer is simple. We wouldn't have a military. We'd have a bunch of spoiled rotten little shitheads in charge of defending this great country we live in.
If our military were fighting a war that you considered "worthy" in your eyes, would you then come to the realization that our military personnel are "good" as I put it earlier?
The reason for my original post was not to justify the war in Iraq. The reason was soley for the purpose of showing real war, and showing how well trained and steadfast our boys are. In my opinion, we have the best trained and most well equipped military in the world. Period.
Getting back to your post, yes, the video can be disturbing to some and obviously it disturbs you. That's OK.
BTW, I wasn't aware that Vegetarians had balls ;)

dmontzsta
07-28-2004, 09:49 PM
All people who go against the US should get that. :) We are a peaceful nation, we just want to do our thing and go boating...when you step up and try and harm us you piss us off and that is what you get! PERIOD :cool:

Lake Pirate
07-28-2004, 10:00 PM
You'll have to remind me of any anti-military post I may have made? None come to mind. I'm anti-Bush. All our soldiers are Republicans? This is terrible news for the ROTC...they'll have to share revenue with the young Republicans.
Try and remember the next time you see one of our young men's battered corpses drug through the streets of Baghdad there are probably hundreds of Iraqi arm chair quarterbacks thanking Allah for their young soldiers. They don't know they are the enemy.
Young men dying for a cause they believe in is a sad but true lament for modern and ancient cultures. I'm pretty sure most Mom's never cared much for it.

dmontzsta
07-28-2004, 10:02 PM
You'll have to remind me of any anti-military post I may have made? None come to mind. I'm anti-Bush. All our soldiers are Republicans? This is terrible news for the ROTC...they'll have to share revenue with the young Republicans.
Try and remember the next time you see one of our young men's battered corpses drug through the streets of Baghdad there are probably hundreds of Iraqi arm chair quarterbacks thanking Allah for their young soldiers. They don't know they are the enemy.
Young men dying for a cause they believe in is a sad but true lament for modern and ancient cultures. I'm pretty sure most Mom's never cared much for it.
IMO those young men are heros and believe in the same things we do. They signed up knowing the risk and are over their fighting a battle so that all of us wont be taken out by some punk ass terorists.

clownpuncher
07-28-2004, 10:11 PM
I never said you said...........specifically
Just wanted to clear up some points, one of which this thread wasn't posted with the intent of instigating pro/con dialog RE: the war.

Big_Gunz_
07-28-2004, 10:19 PM
Now thats what I call "Aggressive Negotiations". Drop the rocket launcher, drop the rocket launcher, ok than, don't drop it, we'll drop you.:) :)

Phat Matt
07-28-2004, 10:29 PM
My brother in laws brother got hit with an RPG while he was in Iraq but it didn't explode. He didn't even know what hit him but it knocked him out. He was sent home because it jacked up his neck but he is still alive. He should have kept that thing and put it on his mantle. How crazy is that?

JustMVG
07-28-2004, 10:33 PM
If you think thats tough to look at check out http://ogrish.com/images/table_middle_top.gif and check out some of the stuff there, start with Mr Berg, remember him, then check out our Korean Friend, then let me know what you think, Al Ghariab prison is nothng compared to thid, turn your volume up or down, depending on wjat you can take, but it got me pretty pissed off .
Mike VGhttp://ogrish.com/images/table_middle_top.gif

KACHINA KEN
07-28-2004, 11:11 PM
is it just me or does the commentator sound spanish?

OGShocker
07-29-2004, 05:53 AM
Hey Roland,
To debate this LP skippy, you must first flush 2/3's of your grey matter to get to his level. I try on every post he throws out, to roll my eyes and hope he will not procreate.
Matt,
Please tell your bil's brother we are sofa king thankful for his service and for making it home in one peice.
LP, :rolleyes:

Froggystyle
07-29-2004, 07:56 AM
In seven years in the Navy, on over 30 bases throughout the world and America, I never met one single person who was a Democrat.
One of many things about the SEAL Teams I am proud of is a picture of Clinton jogging with a platoon of SEAL's. It was supposed to be a photo op for him and us. We have many pictures like this. Arnold, Jesse, Bush etc... All show the SEAL's very, very proud to be jogging with this guy. Except the Clinton one. Nothing but sheer contempt and deep seated hatred. Find that pic somewhere and look into the eyes of my buddies. That prick had no business leading men of this caliber, period.
Scott Helvenston. He was a SEAL at Team One (my team) and a freind of mine. He was one of the guys hung from the bridge by those nutcases. Scott was a "civilian" contractor at the time. Nobody sent him to war... he went to fight it. I saw pics of that event in my local newspaper, and looked into the eyes of these kids, and imagined them in crosshairs. Which one do you kill first?
None... that isn't how we work in America. That is the difference between us and them, we are fighting for what is moral and right, they are fighting for some BS splinter faction of one of the most peaceful religions in the world.

Scream
07-29-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Phat Matt
My brother in laws brother got hit with an RPG while he was in Iraq but it didn't explode. He didn't even know what hit him but it knocked him out. He was sent home because it jacked up his neck but he is still alive. He should have kept that thing and put it on his mantle. How crazy is that?
I'd say he's a lucky bastard and needs to go to Vegas immediately.
Thank God he's home and alive. I just wasn't his time, and hopefully won't be for a while.
I'd like to hear that story over a pitcher of Sluricanes some day.

Ducatista
07-29-2004, 09:02 AM
What the vid didn't show was the tiny inscription on the bullet................"Remember 9-11"
Think back to the vid's of the Towers. Imagin how bad it must have been, when you're best/only option is to "jump out the window" of a skyscraper.
That's what I call gun control!

Jeanyus
07-29-2004, 09:10 AM
Another Muslim go's to heaven and gets his virgins, because he died trying to kill Americans. Oh well.

Havasu Cig
07-29-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Froggystyle
In seven years in the Navy, on over 30 bases throughout the world and America, I never met one single person who was a Democrat.
One of many things about the SEAL Teams I am proud of is a picture of Clinton jogging with a platoon of SEAL's. It was supposed to be a photo op for him and us. We have many pictures like this. Arnold, Jesse, Bush etc... All show the SEAL's very, very proud to be jogging with this guy. Except the Clinton one. Nothing but sheer contempt and deep seated hatred. Find that pic somewhere and look into the eyes of my buddies. That prick had no business leading men of this caliber, period.
[/b]
Scott Helvenston. He was a SEAL at Team One (my team) and a freind of mine. He was one of the guys hung from the bridge by those nutcases. Scott was a "civilian" contractor at the time. Nobody sent him to war... he went to fight it. I saw pics of that event in my local newspaper, and looked into the eyes of these kids, and imagined them in crosshairs. Which one do you kill first?
None... that isn't how we work in America. That is the difference between us and them, we are fighting for what is moral and right, they are fighting for some BS splinter faction of one of the most peaceful religions in the world. [/B]
I served in the First Gulf War with the 1st Cav and I have to concur with Froggy. I never met one Democrat while I was in the Army. War is brutal, and I saw much worse than what this video shows, but that guy with the RPG would cut your head off if he had the chance. Would you rather fight them over their or here.

73kona455
07-30-2004, 09:23 PM
ttt

ratso
07-31-2004, 06:55 AM
Froggy...Havasu Cig...Aren't there just some pricks on these forums that you would love to bitch-slap?:D

Shark In The Pond
07-31-2004, 07:12 AM
I have been in the house since Tue. with back trouble again ,playing Socom on PS 2 and like the game say's "Oh he ain't moving now " :cool:

HCS
07-31-2004, 07:20 AM
Did it ever occur to you that some of our boys are being dropped the same way? Some worse? I think it's disturbing to watch. So sue me.
That has nothing to do with anything. How old are you?
Go join the military and learn something.
You need good ass whoopin!

ratso
07-31-2004, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
That has nothing to do with anything. How old are you?
Go join the military and learn something.
You need good ass whoopin!
My thoughts exactly...:D

Havasu Hangin'
07-31-2004, 07:30 AM
So he kneels in the middle of the street to fire an RPG? Maybe showing off for the cameras?
I'd call that "natural selection."

wsuwrhr
07-31-2004, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Phat Matt
So it could blow up later?:( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :frown: :confused: :confused:
Glad to hear your brother made it. Talk about having to empty shorts.
Brian

cave
07-31-2004, 09:28 AM
Finally someone caught a bad guy getting his just deserves on digi.
All those anti war peps must have forgotten 9-11. Those select muslims started something with us. Did they think we would just let it happen and move on? Wrong!!!!
Its amazing how most the media & libs spins all this stuff.
How many times should we let these unholy warriors hit us till the media and liberals think it time to stand united agaist these dip Sh!ts.
Oh btw
Nice head shot!
Support our troops! or move to France.
Now i'm going back to work on my boat:D

Evo22
07-31-2004, 09:34 AM
pretty knarley

V-DRIVES RULE
07-31-2004, 09:48 AM
Our MEN and WOMEN join the military knowing they might be called to duty and know what could happen but they believe in our country to do the right thing.

MudPumper
07-31-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Froggystyle
Which one do you kill first?
None... that isn't how we work in America. That is the difference between us and them, we are fighting for what is moral and right, they are fighting for some BS splinter faction of one of the most peaceful religions in the world. [/B]
Right on, Froggy!!!!!!

Banshee
08-01-2004, 11:13 AM
Damm I missed this one. It's amazing that some POS was pointing an RPG at us and he get's whacked for it. Then we have some a-hole that calls it disturbing? :confused:

XtrmWakeborder
08-01-2004, 01:13 PM
Ahh nothing like seeing a tracer go through the head of some bastard trying to kill our boys....Words can not express how proud i am of our troops over there, and the ones that have fought before them. Thank you all