PDA

View Full Version : Who is sick of the Political Threads?

BarryMac
07-29-2004, 01:58 PM
Sorry to say, I am sick and tired of all of the political threads on this Fourm as of late, in my opinion there are two things you shouldn't discuss on a forum such as this, Politics and Religion, then again that is just my opinion...
gjb

carbonmarine
07-29-2004, 02:01 PM
What ? are you a pink commie too ?
It's an election year for gods sake !!!!
Rick32
http://www.georgebush.com/images/gallery/33.jpg

mirvin
07-29-2004, 02:03 PM
Yeah!! NOT... We could talk about place diverters but I think they have a section for that.,.....it's called JUST JETS;)
mirvin

Havasu_Dreamin
07-29-2004, 02:05 PM
GD pinko commie! :p LMAO
In case you could't tell, that was a joke. If you don't want to read the thread, skip it. I don't mind the political threads, if I did I would not post on them. I have more disdain for threads that start out as one topic and then get hi-jacked to another completly differnt topic. Seems as if this whole board has ADD. :p

Ducatista
07-29-2004, 02:06 PM
Well, you always have the song chain.:rolleyes:

carbonmarine
07-29-2004, 02:08 PM
http://www.georgebush.com/images/gallery/P20728-22.jpg

cigarette1
07-29-2004, 02:12 PM
Tricky Rick,
Where's is your boat? I haven't seen you out since the Spring Poker Run weekend. Is it still in Havasu and are you bringing it out for the SCOPE Poker Run?
:wink: :wink: :wink:
G

mirvin
07-29-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
Seems as if this whole board has ADD. :p
I firmly believe that to manain international stability and at the same time ensure domestic accountability we need to..........HEY LOOK, A CHICKEN!!!!
mirvin :D

carbonmarine
07-29-2004, 02:20 PM
NO MORE SALT WATER FOR ME.... its just not great fun anymore... I like to many destinations on the lakes & swimming. Being out of town and out on teh water til Dark and of course NO FLUSHING... Just the habitual To & From, To & From Long Beach, maybe Catalina got kinda old after two years....
Nothing much to it......:cool:

totenhosen
07-29-2004, 02:24 PM
What a dumbazz. Just don't open the thread than or go into another forum. I believe this forum is titled Sandbar (open forum). I could see getting pissed if it were in another forum. Until than shut up you American hating, move back to African scum :D :p

cigarette1
07-29-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by carbonmarine
NO MORE SALT WATER FOR ME.... its just not great fun anymore... I like to many destinations on the lakes & swimming. Being out of town and out on teh water til Dark and of course NO FLUSHING... Just the habitual To & From, To & From Long Beach, maybe Catalina got kinda old after two years....
Nothing much to it......:cool:
That's cool ... I'm just the opposite. The ocean destinations aren't great, but I like the challenge of the ocean ... you know me, I want to hammer it all the time, so from here to there and there to here is probably best for me, else I'd run it TOO much.
I was in Havasu last weekend ... going to keep my mom's little outboard Regal at my condo ... I think that'll be enough for me to have a good time.
:cool: :cool: :cool:

BarryMac
07-29-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by totenhosen
What a dumbazz. Just don't open the thread than or go into another forum. I believe this forum is titled Sandbar (open forum). I could see getting pissed if it were in another forum. Until than shut up you American hating, move back to African scum :D :p
I just can't think of a good reply to your idiotic reply, serious or not...
gjb

totenhosen
07-29-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by gottajetboat
I just can't think of a good reply to your idiotic reply, serious or not...
gjb
It was a half hearted joke. But why don't you read your signature and quit whining!

AzDon
07-29-2004, 03:08 PM
Whatever you do..... Don't nuke the gay whales for Jesus because that would be politically incorrect!.... Just bomb them enough to REALLY anger them and then send an endless supply of Navy seals to swim in their waters armed only with knives and a clear understanding not to attack.... defensive mode only!

Cheap Thrills
07-29-2004, 03:33 PM
Raises hand .
C.T. :wink:

summerlove
07-29-2004, 03:35 PM
I ignore many of them (believe it or not!!!) and I do not like the attitude that unless you agree with me your a f'd up moron (which may be true) but overall I enjoy the banter so long as it's in good taste and it is non-offensive.
More often than not I ignore and move on.

Tremor Therapy
07-29-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
I firmly believe that to manain international stability and at the same time ensure domestic accountability we need to..........HEY LOOK, A CHICKEN!!!!
mirvin :D
Damn that was funny......I spit Coke all over my monitor!:D

eliminatedsprinter
07-29-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
I ignore many of them (believe it or not!!!) and I do not like the attitude that unless you agree with me your a f'd up moron (which may be true) but overall I enjoy the banter so long as it's in good taste and it is non-offensive.
More often than not I ignore and move on.
I kind of like them. It dosn't bother me to be disagreed with and I like things that make me think more than the "Who'd Do Britney " threads....But some times I partake in those too....;)

HCS
07-29-2004, 03:52 PM
That's why I don't make a whole lot of comments in the political
threads.
I just start them.:D

KACHINA KEN
07-29-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by cigarette1
That's cool ... I'm just the opposite. The ocean destinations aren't great, but I like the challenge of the ocean ... you know me, I want to hammer it all the time,
:cool: :cool: :cool:
Aye.....

Phat Matt
07-29-2004, 04:31 PM
Maybe they should start another room for politics, since it's an election year.

Debbolas
07-29-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by KACHINA KEN
Aye.....
Lets all just talk like pirates!
Arrrg, thar be political wenches!!!:D

Jrocket
07-29-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by AzDon
Whatever you do..... Don't nuke the gay whales for Jesus because that would be politically incorrect!.... Just bomb them enough to REALLY anger them and then send an endless supply of Navy seals to swim in their waters armed only with knives and a clear understanding not to attack.... defensive mode only!
Break this down so I can understand it ok.

jbtrailerjim
07-29-2004, 04:47 PM
I actually don't mind them. I don't know a lot about politics but a lot of the opinions on this board regarding them I agree with them. I just sit back, read, and try to learn something. If I don't feel like reading them, I just skip over it.

dmontzsta
07-29-2004, 05:01 PM
There are alot of threads I dont click on. That is what The Sandbar is about, a bunch of people discussing different things. As you can tell, many people are not interested in the same things, that is why there is a subject title to give you a taste before you click.

BarryMac
07-30-2004, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by totenhosen
It was a half hearted joke. But why don't you read your signature and quit whining!
Amen man, all in good fun. My main reason for starting the thread was to try see if I could get somepeople on the boards heated up, I really didn't get any of the reactions I was hoping for, I apologize if I offended you. My sig line says it all in my opinion, to much bitchen in the world, we all need to laugh a whole lot more...
gjb aplogizing if anyone was offended at my half hearted attempt to start a stupid ass thread...
gjb

totenhosen
07-30-2004, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by gottajetboat
Amen man, all in good fun. My main reason for starting the thread was to try see if I could get somepeople on the boards heated up, I really didn't get any of the reactions I was hoping for, I apologize if I offended you. My sig line says it all in my opinion, to much bitchen in the world, we all need to laugh a whole lot more...
gjb aplogizing if anyone was offended at my half hearted attempt to start a stupid ass thread...
gjb
No worries, I too come here on the boards to rile people up sometimes. It makes for interesting discussions sometimes. But it is all in fun. And if I upset you, sorry about that.