PDA

View Full Version : FNG to the sandbar

essexjet
07-29-2004, 03:45 PM
FNG to the sandbar ....
Yes yet another FNG to the forum. I have be read all the threads for the past two weeks and decided to introduce myselft. I am leaving for havasu in an hour and if anyone see me come up and have a beer or two or three or ........ I will be at the sandbar or the channel. Would be hard to find not to many essex jet boats out there. Oh by the way I should have about 4 to 5 single girls in there mid 20's with me.
Talk to every soon.
James

Kilrtoy
07-29-2004, 03:47 PM
I would Advertise this.
I would keep them all to myself and make them do evil things to each other.....:D

essexjet
07-29-2004, 03:50 PM
yea but, Hot chicks breed more hot chicks at the river.:devil:

Big_Gunz_
07-29-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by essexjet
FNG to the sandbar ....
Yes yet another FNG to the forum. I have be read all the threads for the past two weeks and decided to introduce myselft. I am leaving for havasu in an hour and if anyone see me come up and have a beer or two or three or ........ I will be at the sandbar or the channel. Would be hard to find not to many essex jet boats out there. Oh by the way I should have about 4 to 5 single girls in there mid 20's with me.
Talk to every soon.
James
Welcome aboard, enjoy your weekend with all those single girls and post some pics once you get back.

Dave C
07-29-2004, 04:00 PM
YES LOTS OF PICS...
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

LHC30Victory
07-29-2004, 04:02 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/77836_FirstBeached-med.JPG
Remember to look for us - we have beer!

ahhell
07-29-2004, 04:03 PM
Finally, some that realizes ...JETS are the way to go:D ...
at the river:cool:

essexjet
07-29-2004, 04:10 PM
LHC30victory I will def. look for you. I you see me throw the shocker!!:devil: and we'll some beers together. Its time to hit the road and for those leaving tonight look for this truck on the road and maybe you might get a little treat:wink:

welk2party
07-29-2004, 06:17 PM
I would look for you but I have to stay home this weekend.

Dr. Eagle
07-29-2004, 07:31 PM
yea but, Hot chicks breed more hot chicks at the river.:devil:
That I'd like to see........:cool:

leibniz
07-29-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Dave C
YES LOTS OF PICS...
yeah... especially the close-ups! :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-29-2004, 07:41 PM
FNG to the sandbar ....
Talk to every soon.
James
You should come to DAM RUN II and bring the girls :D see hot spots west for details